Hi

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
It has been a long time. Due to work, I haven't been able to do much over the last few years. Mostly login, sweat a little and check my CLD (which went away, SHOCK).

So basically, I am a noob with higher skills. Where would you recommend I go to get my info back? And do those sites calculating econ still exist? And the mining thing? And where does one sell sweat these days? Is that even still viable?

What should I do first?

It has been a long time. Due to work, I haven't been able to do much over the last few years. Mostly login, sweat a little and check my CLD (which went away, SHOCK).

So basically, I am a noob with higher skills. Where would you recommend I go to get my info back? And do those sites calculating econ still exist? And the mining thing? And where does one sell sweat these days? Is that even still viable?

What should I do first?
Level 13 amps and go FOMA. Really profitable

Hi your CLD most likely did not go away but was turned into a Calypso Land Deed Trust if you right click on your ped card and click on Entropia Exchange that is where you will find it and your ped from them hope that helps take care

oh, thank Lootius!

Level 13 amps and go FOMA. Really profitable
Fear of missing out??

Anyway... I am an eco player, I forgot most of what I knew, but I *do* know that Lootius told me time after time that mining isn't really for me... :s

But seriously, I need to learn the game anew. So where do I start with that?

Fear of missing out??

Anyway... I am an eco player, I forgot most of what I knew, but I *do* know that Lootius told me time after time that mining isn't really for me... :s

do the starter mission chain at icarus until you get the Bukin's Rifle, use that to kill punies until your eyes bleed.

if you want to work up the ladder of mobs, this is a great link: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...de-to-what-mob-to-hunt-next.73205/post-976491

for weapons the armatrix series is good for progressing but the costs add up really fast since its (L) and the markup is quite high
a cheaper alternative are the EWE series rifles which have lower efficiency and way lower markup (if you can math, you`ll know the obvious choice here)

i used to dislike mining until i stopped having tunnel vision and started seeing a future for my avatar. i highly suggest you get into it, at least just a little bit. it is a very easy way to profit early in the game. lysterium sells for 110% (in smaller stacks) super easily, if you want a basically fail-safe way to profit just go to Atlantis Archipelago with any finder, look for ore (and only ore, no enmatter): you will only get lysterium. turn them into ingots and auction, rinse & repeat. its slow, but very quickly adds up and will give you some basic skills and ped with which you will be able to hunt

crafting you can get your early skills up really easily with mothership skilling, talk to any mothership owner for more info on that but its by far the bestécheapest way to skill those early engineering levels

hope this helps you out a bit, add me here or in-game if you wish :)

Fear of missing out??

As below said;
Read up on Loot 2.0 from Dev Notes, join a good soc and join discord as well, https://discord.gg/WNju4xNQ.

Budget also plays a big part in what you can do… just.. bankroll is king in whatever you end up doing!

Best of luck.

skip all that , chip in skills and buy my bp 70 + all 3 rings call ur self a super effective hunter and make you and me happy :D

back to the question what to do:

nowdays you need

a good looter lvl
a good efficient weapon straight tt anything with 50% efficiency, if you got low looter but a great ped card go and buy a weapon above 70% more in the 80% range optimus prime is 92% base
a good dpp/dps ratio

edit* to give you a idea about prices on weapons

avg price for a eficient weapon with 90%+ is 100K-250K depends on the dps
avg price for a decent weapon efficiency range 70-79% is 30-80K
completely skip anything under 70 % if you got a low looter lvl, just dont do it

you need a mix of 3 things nowdays

dpp (will deside how much mu loot you get ) reduces the amount of shrp and crap loot
dps (how many mobs ur able to kill in given time) more mobs more mu
efficiency(how much return you get) bigest benefit you pull out of it when your looter lvl is low , low is anything under 50, ok is around 80, anything above 80 is high and your most likely good to go with a lower effi weapon (not to low)

Last edited:
skip all that , chip in skills and buy my bp 70 + all 3 rings call ur self a super effective hunter and make you and me happy :D

back to the question what to do:

nowdays you need

a good looter lvl
a good efficient weapon straight tt anything with 50% efficiency, if you got low looter but a great ped card go and buy a weapon above 70% more in the 80% range optimus prime is 92% base
a good dpp/dps ratio

edit* to give you a idea about prices on weapons

avg price for a eficient weapon with 90%+ is 100K-250K depends on the dps
avg price for a decent weapon efficiency range 70-79% is 30-80K
completely skip anything under 70 % if you got a low looter lvl, just dont do it

you need a mix of 3 things nowdays

dpp (will deside how much mu loot you get ) reduces the amount of shrp and crap loot
dps (how many mobs ur able to kill in given time) more mobs more mu
efficiency(how much return you get) bigest benefit you pull out of it when your looter lvl is low , low is anything under 50, ok is around 80, anything above 80 is high and your most likely good to go with a lower effi weapon (not to low)
So basically throw a stupid amount of money at the game?

the low and slow approach can also work y’know? ;p

So basically throw a stupid amount of money at the game?

the low and slow approach can also work y’know? ;p

PreyNaika makes some good points but no need for op to depo fat stacks to up his game that much that fast. Narfi actually wrote a good framework piece sometime ago, cant remember where called "How To Become a "Pro" on your first day for $200 (Active for $300)", which though dated with some slight adjustments could still be useful to some.

Last edited:
PreyNaika makes some good points but no need for op to depo fat stacks to up his game that much that fast. Narfi actually wrote a good framework piece sometime ago, cant remember where called "How To Become a "Pro" on your first day for $200 (Active for $300)", which though dated with some slight adjustments could still be useful to some.
I think i remember reading it , was a good thing

Best you can do is to filter out and not listen to people who have avatars with 50k skill points, but plays for 10+ years. If they were successful they would have some skills at least.

EDIT: if you need help, feel free to pm in game whenever

Last edited:

I miss Narfi.

Oh and welcome back Wollo, i remember you.
:)

I've always been a hunter more than I am a miner, and eco is my playstyle (except that time when I was drunk and bought CLD's, the revenue of which have helped me do groceries over the last few years, the revenues aren't huge, though...just pointing out that the money has been withdrawn). While I appreciate the high-bankroll strategies, I am not comfortable with those. To me, this is a game, but not one which should cost me fortunes

So...those websites...?

I recall one with the eco of every single item
I recall one with all the info about mobs (including locations)
I recall one with info about mining (which finder for which ore, locations of deposits and so forth).

Anyone know what I am referring to?

I recall one with the eco of every single item
I recall one with all the info about mobs (including locations)
I recall one with info about mining (which finder for which ore, locations of deposits and so forth).

Anyone know what I am referring to?
1. WeaponCompareV2
2. Creature Locations. The PC forums should be more uptodate on mob locations imo, but they always change around.
3. Mining Log

I remember you as well. Were we together in EAC soc with Byron ?
Anyway, welcome back !
(Here I returned last year after a 10 years break, some drugs just can't be forgotten...)

I think it was from CRT. I don't recall being in EAC.

Back