Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

In the list in the first post, it's not "The Gentleman's Club", it's "Gentleman's Club". :mad:

I discovered last week that I misunderstood how Achievements work, and I can't find that this has been pointed out before.

I returned from RT to Calypso, having done a lot of PvP for Prison Missions. As soon as I landed, I received 6 notifications of Achievements (the screenshots of the PvP Achievements have already been posted).

So whereas Missions are specific to a Planet, it seems that at least some Achievements apply to the whole Universe. What both RT and Arkadia do not currently have is the Display mechanism. If you carry out certain actions on the other Planets, such as PvP, or presumably Dying or Travelling, you are already accumulating Achievement points, and this will become visible on those Planets when they add the display code.

I discovered last week that I misunderstood how Achievements work, and I can't find that this has been pointed out before.

I returned from RT to Calypso, having done a lot of PvP for Prison Missions. As soon as I landed, I received 6 notifications of Achievements (the screenshots of the PvP Achievements have already been posted).

So whereas Missions are specific to a Planet, it seems that at least some Achievements apply to the whole Universe. What both RT and Arkadia do not currently have is the Display mechanism. If you carry out certain actions on the other Planets, such as PvP, or presumably Dying or Travelling, you are already accumulating Achievement points, and this will become visible on those Planets when they add the display code.

A similar property was noted where avatars were getting the pvp=2500 kills achievements whne it had only just been introduced. This means the counters are independent of mission creation.

Disintegrator - You have killed 5000 players in normal PVP.

( complements of Show =) )

EDIT: I know there shouldn't be spaces before and after parenthesis but it makes the smiley face look less awkward!!!

Note to Immortal :)
Will you be updating the OP??? A lot of achievements are missing and/or what to do to get it.

Hidden achievements:
Under PvP section:

NOTE: I'm certain about the order of the five following achievements:
Murdered - You got killed 1x in PVP
Exterminated - You got killed 5x in PVP
Never give up! - You got killed ??x in PVP (I lost count but it's around 75 or 80 times)
Undertaken - You got killed 250x in PVP
Living Dead - ... brains!. (unknown how many times getting killed)

NOTE: each next achievement after Piercer becomes visible when you made your first kill; Ripper, Equaliser, etc.
Piecer - You have killed one player in normal PvP.
Ripper - You have killed five players in normal PvP.
Equaliser - You have killed 50 players in normal PvP.
Flayer - You have killed 100 players in normal PvP.
Eraser - You have killed 250 players in normal PvP.
Eliminator - You have killed 500 players in normal PVP.
Obliterator - You have killed 1000 players in normal PvP.
Annihilator - You have killed 2500 players in normal PvP.
Disintegrator - You have killed 5000 players in normal PVP.
Destroyer - You have killed 10000 players in normal PVP.

NOTE: each next achievement after Robber becomes visible when you made your first kill and loot; Footpad, Plunderer, etc.
Robber - You have killed and robbed one person in Lootable PVP.
Footpad - You have killed and robbed ten people in Lootable PVP.
Plunderer - You have killed and robbed 50 people in Lootable PVP.
Pillager - You have killed and robbed 100 people in Lootable PVP.
Maurader - You have killed and robbed 250 people in Lootable PVP.
Freebooter - You have killed and robbed 500 people in Lootable PVP.
Bandit - You have killed and robbed 1000 people in Lootable PVP.
Highwayman - Kill players in lootable PVP. (unknown how many)

NOTE: each next achievement after Inoculated becomes visible when you took your first shot; Addicted, Zone Junkie, etc.
Inoculated - One toxic shot
Addicted - You just have to get you fix, don't you? (unknow how many toxic shots, probably 10)
Zone Junkie - Use radiation injectors (unknown how many toxic shots or kills in lootable PVP)

Under Stories:
Guru Meditation - Talk to Leo after you finished the Daikiba/Shinkiba iron challenge

Under Hunting:
Pest Control - Complete the Shinkiba Bronze Challenge to unlock this achievement.
NOTE: Becomes visible when you have finished the 10K Shikiba Iron Mission.

Paul

Last edited:
Pillager is unlocked when one kills 100 players in Lootable PVP

absolutely nothing .

Destroyer - 10000 kills in PvP.

Destroyer - 10000 kills in PvP.

Whoah, amazing!
Any other that became visible, like the next one each time one was achieved after the first one?
Or is that the final one (probably is)?

Last edited:
Anyone knows what "Double Trouble" achievement is about? :scratch2:

I just got it btw :cool:

EDIT: Nvm, I found it. Search is my friend! I got it visiting Twin Peaks :duh:

I have the Fort Pandora teleport open, but achievement the Hope to visit Fort Pandora does not count.
Maybe someone can tell me what the problem is. Thanks.

Back