Help: Hidden pet buffs on tricks?

Corwin

Dominant
Corwin The Prince
I just got told that there are pets that have hidden timed pet buff on tricks. Example boxet that have a trick called "bullet time" wich unlocks at lvl 17 and gives 5 minutes faster reload everytime the trick gets used.

I think a friend of mine got scammed this way so i got curious my oratan axe so far at lvl 25 have 4 tricks and none give any timed buff.

Any expert that can enlight me on this?

No hidden buffs like this exist

Also never heard of hidden buffs....either only the existing ones are unlocked or not...

But if your frined has already bought it....then try it out...

closest thing to this is the stable buffs you can go and grab at the stables, but they are in no way hidden.

Just because someone is in a big society, has uber gear, or seems to hunt a lot does not mean they understand the game.

I would caution you taking more advice from the "top" players who don't have a clue, or are straight out to get your PED for lies. And considering some of the items you have bought and the prices you paid...you are a prime target for these people, as you have fallen for horrible deals.

I just got told that there are pets that have hidden timed pet buff on tricks. Example boxet that have a trick called "bullet time" wich unlocks at lvl 17 and gives 5 minutes faster reload everytime the trick gets used.

Who told you that?
The guy selling the pet?

I just got told that there are pets that have hidden timed pet buff on tricks.

That'd be real nice if they did.
It would make pets have a bit of value.

Now most pets, even ancient ones, are utterly worthless.

That'd be real nice if they did.
It would make pets have a bit of value.

Now most pets, even ancient ones, are utterly worthless.

would be real nice... maybe they can make a 'library' of buffs and use the old compet game as a basis for some ideas and trick names...

https://entropialoot.wordpress.com/compets/

neat purchased permabuffs bought for pets would be nice.

Just don't bring back the you have to sacrifice a pet to get the buff thing... well, at least not for the rares...

Back