Question: High level players sweating

Entropia Dao

Provider
I was scanning mobs a bit because I'm an idiot that likes to waste time and I decided to go to boreas to finish my VSE.
When I scanned the sweaters over there, I saw people with agility of 50+,80+, 100+ and only one new player.

My main question is why this is? Are they sweating to fuel their restauration chip? To chill and chat? Or to skill mindforce?

It is interesting to see. I was expecting new players or at least not players that are mid level and above.

interesting :scratch:

If you are on the computer enough to sweat but not enough to play... Why not ? The sweat gun itself provide some useful gains such as intel, psyche, concentration, courage. The act of being attacked raise your defensive skills. It's nothing compare to active play but it add up while you cant do that active play.
Sweat is simply a toxic commodity that you get from free slow skilling.

I was scanning mobs a bit because I'm an idiot that likes to waste time and I decided to go to boreas to finish my VSE.
When I scanned the sweaters over there, I saw people with agility of 50+,80+, 100+ and only one new player.

My main question is why this is? Are they sweating to fuel their restauration chip? To chill and chat? Or to skill mindforce?

It is interesting to see. I was expecting new players or at least not players that are mid level and above.

interesting :scratch:

Agility is the easiest skilling attribute for most, as you gain it using ranged weapons.
Also with codex meta guess many player choose them, even if they dont hunt much, easy gains on small mobs first few ranks.
50 or 100 agility is not what i would consider as high skilled player, F2P players also can get that these days i think if they play long enough.

Agility is the easiest skilling attribute for most, as you gain it using ranged weapons.
Also with codex meta guess many player choose them, even if they dont hunt much, easy gains on small mobs first few ranks.
50 or 100 agility is not what i would consider as high skilled player, F2P players also can get that these days i think if they play long enough.
Can you teach us what agility is for and why is it important to mention ? :)

You learn amazing info chatting at sweat circles and the local chat is rarely toxic like rookie chat, so a great place to catch up with friends, learn stuff and get some free sweat for crafting. Recommended way to spend time in game without spending, for players of all levels. As mentioned above you also skill, though please newer players...DONT wear armour. Dying is also free, armour decay is not.

Can you teach us what agility is for and why is it important to mention ? :)

Sure
Agility is a basic attribute available to all avatars. It influences almost every action where coordination, finesse and grace are involved.
Agility is a very important attribute because it affects a wide variety of professions, increases your Health, and also increases your avatar's movement speed.

It was important to mentoin, because i have answered to OP who wrote this:
with the thread named

High level players sweating​

So i assumed he consider the 50-100 agility as the high level players, as OP didnt mentoined any other skill.

I hope you are satisfied with my explanation.

I guess we all have our reasons... (my AG is 65 so i answer :o:)

Some Chill and Chat yeah (i don't...)
Some like the free skills (i don't as i find it ultra slow compared to spending peds) edit : but it's always that gained yes
Some use Vm Bots 24/24 (i don't... but funny when the guy has a Connection problem, several accounts disconnected at the same moment :silly2:)

I mainly gather sweat when... I am cleaning my house, put away the laundry, take the trash out, etc... :laugh:

So i am mainly AFK, and just need to press F (num pad 0 for me) every 3-5 minutes at Royal Club.

And if i hear "Arrrrrrggggg !!!!" from afar, i know i am dead and need to come back to click :flip:

Last edited:
we r all sweating whenever MA stirrs up things again...

but in all seriousness... sweating is probably the only skills you can't chip :p, so many ubers are noob in sweat gathering :D

What a waste of a time exercise. ....

Sometimes chat with friends, dont wanna hunt, dont really craft (yet), so sweat is ok for meanwhile.

The skills you get from it are lame, not worth the time. I dont sell the sweat cause why would I need to. I cant even remember the last time i used sweat. So all it really is for me is doing the minimum to be productive while at the same time doing nothing at all.

And just so we're clear I am usually chatting with friends in PM, i see a lot of morons in sweat circles too. I just kinda listen and laugh at them.

Defense skilling on sweat depend on hits, and in circle you are hit few times so rare skill increase tick
specific sweat gather skill is not affecting other professions Than Sweat Getherer *it does not help to unlock MF hiddens or Intuition,too(
the only benefit are some bottles and somea chat.

@TontonX Multitapping Sweatbots can bring 500 bottles per hour, 1 Euro per day ... 10 VM can bring 300 euro per month
pure MU, it is a 1 month wage in Romania, not only in 3rd world countries, but also in europe....

Defense skilling on sweat depend on hits, and in circle you are hit few times so rare skill increase tick
specific sweat gather skill is not affecting other professions Than Sweat Getherer *it does not help to unlock MF hiddens or Intuition,too(
the only benefit are some bottles and somea chat.

@TontonX Multitapping Sweatbots can bring 500 bottles per hour, 1 Euro per day ... 10 VM can bring 300 euro per month
pure MU, it is a 1 month wage in Romania, not only in 3rd world countries, but also in europe....
I makes 500 bottles every 5 hours.

You learn amazing info chatting at sweat circles and the local chat is rarely toxic like rookie chat, so a great place to catch up with friends, learn stuff and get some free sweat for crafting. Recommended way to spend time in game without spending, for players of all levels. As mentioned above you also skill, though please newer players...DONT wear armour. Dying is also free, armour decay is not.
true, but with the way loot 2 works armor decay is returned when the mob dies so...

true, but with the way loot 2 works armor decay is returned when the mob dies so...
It's not returned to the sweater if there is a shooter at the circle, and if its turreted they will only get back 75% of it.

It's still good advise to not wear it. A cheap aeglic ring is a better investment for a sweater.

I'm 132 agi and I sometimes sweat out of sheer nostalgia. If you know how this works, you know.... and if not, I can't even begin to explain it.
The endless sea of green dots in the sweat camp near old PA... this was the heart of the game. Not the ubers, not even the sweet sweet HoFs everybody was dreaming about, the sweat camp. That's why.

But I won't last there very long nowadays because MA has utterly destroyed the whole thing. In old times there was no "tool" for sweating. It was all "natural", you did your special (really beautiful and intricate) tai-chi style animation with you two bare hands and if it was successful you created a connection with a mob and got sweat. Pure magic! That it was all natural and you didn't need ANY TOOLS to do it WAS THE WHOLE POINT MA!

Sorry for yelling. Those technocrats, they're hopeless. It's even possible they meant well, who knows... but effectively what they ended up doing was to shove this freakin' embarrassment into our hands to spit right into our face and humiliate us. See, you feakin' freeloaders hippies and treehuggers, you can't get anything good for free. And if u somehow managed to get it, we'll make sure it will be taken away from you!

Well, either the sweating was too popular and they did it on purpose or they're just so bad, so clueless and incompetent, I can't decide...
Maybe both?

Last edited:
YES but not 100% is into the RNG seed...
ma said in their notes "SOME OF THE ARMOR COST" is returned.
turret test lead to 75%ish so... evade is best armor also in 2.0

evade is best armor also in 2.0
Reminds me a few discussions I had with robot hunters that went a bit as follow.

Me: What kind of armor you use versus robots ?
Player: Dodge
Me: Yeah, but what do you use to protect versus damage ?
Player: Dodge
Me: Anything else ?
Player: Dodge Implant

Back