High maturity Snablesnots?

Jamhot

Elite
Pinky! Where are the plans for our return to Entro
Society
Freelancer
Jamhot 'Jamhot' Daddy'O'
High maturity Snablesnots? Where are they I've got co-ordinates from wiki but they're not there well they are but in low maturity and low numbers...I need a shitload of high maturity ones. If anyone could help that'd be champion!

Jamhot

Cant help with your question,

Any chance of 3G opening again though? :banana:

3g.JPG

High maturity Snablesnots? Where are they I've got co-ordinates from wiki but they're not there well they are but in low maturity and low numbers...I need a shitload of high maturity ones. If anyone could help that'd be champion!

Jamhot

Are you talking about the brood mother ? I think that is the biggest if I don't have it confused with another mob. I have seen very many maybe one or two but not bunches.

Hahaha Heya Mega, I don't know about that. The good 'ol days! Although I still do have the apartment so you never know. :)

@CozMoDan no I'm on about like Alphas to Stalkers I remember ND having a dome for them but I'm wondering if there's any planet side?

Jamhot

If you start at the NE echidna Hangar tp.. and head NE from there should be stalker snables and snarks, unless they have been removed, not a huge spawn of them but about 10 or so at any given time on the little hill there

I'll check that out Squirrelly Wrath cheers!

Jamhot

There used to be a spawn of reasonably big snables (up to alpha - old alpha) on the beach north of Fort Argus but it's now gone (replaced with longtooth).

One could also meet one or two of those in the swamp south-south-west of Fort Isis. Haven't been there for a while, and am not on Calypso atm, so can't check.

Hahaha Heya Mega, I don't know about that. The good 'ol days! Although I still do have the apartment so you never know. :)

@CozMoDan no I'm on about like Alphas to Stalkers I remember ND having a dome for them but I'm wondering if there's any planet side?

Jamhot

I finally remembered Solfais Crater, Stalkers and Prowlers.

I finally remembered Solfais Crater, Stalkers and Prowlers.
Those are combibo, as is the brood mother you mentioned earlier. This thread is about snables. SNABLES!

Those are combibo, as is the brood mother you mentioned earlier. This thread is about snables. SNABLES!

Sorry, as you can see my memory mobs is not what it used to be:scratch2: I always did get those two confused and I have not idea why.

If you start at the NE echidna Hangar tp.. and head NE from there should be stalker snables and snarks, unless they have been removed, not a huge spawn of them but about 10 or so at any given time on the little hill there

I am very keen to locate the stalker snables as I am attempting to get enough skin to texture some clothes. I went to the location above and spent an hour or so looking for these elusive beasts there. I looked all around and even ventured into PVP just in case but all to no avail. I could not locate any.

If anyone has any idea where to find these please can you post here.

I Just went out there, and sadly they are gone :( That one spot was there for at least 6 or 7 years, and the only one I remember on Caly. Seems new spawns of all the tamable mobs have taken over some pretty nice little spots.
I think this is one of the worst though, what with all the maffoids you have to get past just to get to the small area, doesn't seem like it really should have been changed at all!! But then again MA changed a bunch of spots that are now crawling with bristles or corns to be tamed.

I'd also be curious if anyone can find an area with at the very least provider/domi and up, since even the W argus beach is gone.

Hmm, It is odd that the spawn is gone although I remember a nice spot at Cape Corinth that had large Shnkiba including to boss one (name I cant remember) Once Cape Corinth was redesigned the spawn was gone and now the only big Shinks are on a LA. Shame that the large snables are gone, I have been doing 2 or 3 hunts a week on them but they give up their hides so rarely. After 3 months i still do not have even 300 hides. Compare this to the Tiarak on Ark where I managed to loot enough hides for all fields on a coat in under 3 weeks (this mainly on the lower level spawns) . Admittedly I could purchase the snable hides but tbh I consider that cheating and tbh I would like to loot the hides myself.

So if anyone sees big snables, please us us know :)

Back