Buying: High tiered Enkidd Howler S.4

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Looking to buy one of these. Prefer high tier but if you have a low tier with high TIR that'll work too

Would prefer a tier 3+, PM here or ingame :)

What are these guns for? They don’t seem to make sense as a regular hunting gun, are they for pvp or tagging a mob from ultra long range?

So you hit with this from ultra long range then switch to your main weapon? Do they do that much more damage than a regular range weapon in the same time frame, isn't the reload on these kind of weapons really long?

I think there are only two Mod 4400's in-game. That will be an expensive tagger.

I think there are only two Mod 4400's in-game. That will be an expensive tagger.
I don't plan on selling my Mod 4400 anytime soon. Getting ready to hit tier 8 on it :cool:. It's in a totally different class than the tagger S.4...

Last edited:
I am aware of this, just putting it out there hehe! Would function as my main gun :)

I don't plan on selling my Mod 4400 anytime soon. Getting ready to hit tier 8 on it :cool:. It's in a totally different class than the tagger S.4...
I remember it being a insane gun! I've shot with it in the past, think it's the second one that i've held for a few days. Borrowed from aboo back in the days haha!

I use a Howler for tagging and it’s pretty cool. With range enhancers, you can hit anything on the radar.
I found a howler yesteday BTW.. Tier 3 for +320 not a bad price :) Smacked on range enhancers right away, love the range! Would still like a higher tiered one, but this'll do fine for now.

Back