Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

index.php

This is probably my last update that I will be adding.

This also unlocked my first mil
index.php

90% hunting, 10% crafting, no deeds, no lands. Markup items ads on top approx 900k~
Quite impressive, Messi! ?

The amount of grind and success you have is inspirational ? thanks for sharing!!

Some awesome achievements here!

lots of Hate ull recive now!

Good one!

" This is probably my last update that I will be adding."
I'll bet your 1000755 peds it won't be. Showing your stats is cool, showing your total items value is... meh
anyone can do that.

I miss Liz, he's one of the nicest person I've ever met here
He's probably too busy to take on EU seriously again anytime soon though...

nice 600hp and 300 profstandings in hit and in dmg, there is just one uber in the game

Solid! A great read. Must have taken a chunk of your gaming time to write it, glad that you took that time man.

Very inspiring! Currently I think I feel as you stated, playing most of the day while reading wiki, forums, and piecing things together. Thank you for some guiding light in the darkness :)
Having started EU in 2020 I can say I know of only one Uber!

Last edited:
This also unlocked my first mil
index.php

90% hunting, 10% crafting, no deeds, no lands. Markup items ads on top approx 900k~
So, this is all the money you took from your fellow players.
Well done! Nice brag!

Sorry for all the suckers you took the money from and who keep applauding for you :ROFLMAO:

So, now you all know why this game is so expensive to play for most. This is where your money went ;)

So, this is all the money you took from your fellow players.
Well done! Nice brag!

Sorry for all the suckers you took the money from and who keep applauding for you :ROFLMAO:

So, now you all know why this game is so expensive to play for most. This is where your money went ;)
On the one hand we keep reading all those stories of how players failed again and again and people wonder why they dont see the other side of the coin - here we have a rce entropia success story open for everyone to read , a great achievment from messi and an 'advert' for entropia universe to show that players can make it with hard work and dedication - this deserves to be applauded regardless what kind of bias you might have to someone. If we want more success stories to show the bright side of entropia then the last thing people should do is flaming those who succeed for sharing their story and being good at entropia.
Success is a magnet that attracts new players, a growing rce is what makes this game a success for all of us not just the top 1% - if you shut down success stories / try to 'cancel' them you practically try to ruin the games success in the long run.
Just think it through and maybe we all can estabilish a more positive culture to success on this forum.

Well done Messi :D

i had just one chat with messi... but he gave me 30 minute attention and i was just a L30ish hunter.
i see envy, hate and jealousy flowing.
i really cannot see the point of it.

i prefer to read it as: if one can do, more than one can do
remember that we are talking of
a. a man that put 20k euro into the game
b. he owns 100k eur of items
c. he spent very many hours killing and trading for mu

i prefer to use the space for more interesting questions that i would pose to Messi

a. you got 100+ looter... do you still perceive a differente using a 50 eff weapon against a 90% weapon? (i woudl expect a "No, at some point looter zeroes eff effect")
b. do you happen to loot over decay ? (i expect no, i never went over 98.5% the rest i trade as we all do)

that would mean... the playfield is levelled..... brains are not.....

On the one hand we keep reading all those stories of how players failed again and again and people wonder why they dont see the other side of the coin - here we have a rce entropia success story open for everyone to read , a great achievment from messi and an 'advert' for entropia universe to show that players can make it with hard work and dedication - this deserves to be applauded regardless what kind of bias you might have to someone. If we want more success stories to show the bright side of entropia then the last thing people should do is flaming those who succeed for sharing their story and being good at entropia.
Success is a magnet that attracts new players, a growing rce is what makes this game a success for all of us not just the top 1% - if you shut down success stories / try to 'cancel' them you practically try to ruin the games success in the long run.
Just think it through and maybe we all can estabilish a more positive culture to success on this forum.

Sure, mostly agree with what you wrote.

But it doesnt change my opinion that I see it as a big brag.
Cool. you have a million ped. Well done.
At what cost?

Also note that I did not remark about the skills part. Just the money part.
Just showing off a wallet is bad practice if you'd ask me. But I guess you all think differently about that. Fine about that.

But the FACT is, is that one mans gain is the other mans loss. So his wins are your losses. This is how Entropia works.
So, the more he wins, the more you all lose.

Has nothing to do with being jealous or whatsoever.
I will never be willing to sacrifice my life for a game. But each man his own I would say.
Nor did Messi take a single dollar from me. So no hard feelings there on my behalf.

I just don't think it shows style to show of your wallet.

Sure, mostly agree with what you wrote.

But it doesnt change my opinion that I see it as a big brag.
Cool. you have a million ped. Well done.
At what cost?

Also note that I did not remark about the skills part. Just the money part.
Just showing off a wallet is bad practice if you'd ask me. But I guess you all think differently about that. Fine about that.

But the FACT is, is that one mans gain is the other mans loss. So his wins are your losses. This is how Entropia works.

Has nothing to do with being jealous or whatsoever.
I will never be willing to sacrifice my life for a game. But each man his own I would say.
Nor did Messi take a single dollar from me. So no hard feelings there on my behalf.

I just don't think it shows style to show of your wallet.
Why u look at it as BRAGING? i personaly look at it as achievment! 1mil Pedironies made in game ggs...So its shows its posible! if one man can do why others cant? i dont realy care is its messi or "billy the swunter from boreas".. its a great achiement and should be looked at it that way.

are u a sheep or a wolf?

Honestly I feel like I wouldn't like being in Messi's position.

If you crash and burn, you get collectively ridiculed for investing so heavily in a video game.

But, If you succeed and hit an incredible accomplishment you still get collectively ridiculed for the exact same thing.

You just can't win.

Posting total TT assets isn't no more a brag than posting a screencap of a HOF/ATH. Both of which I see no problem in celebrating.

Congrats old mate.

posting and showing how much he did reach is bad
but saying that he is fake is good ?

he got me on ignore but still

GZ messi you do deserve it , welldone

people will complain about everything whenever they can , this is the internet

Messi, you famous!! Just be glad the pooparazzi isn't waiting outside to take pictures and demand comment!! Troll farms is bad enough but can u imagine having to see them everyday.

100% completely DISagree.

This game is built on selling what you have to people who want it.
I buy things from him because his prices are better than what I find elsewhere. Because I don't pay top price, I have more ped to spend on decay, which brings me more loot.

If I find a better seller w/ better prices, guess what? I changes sellers. I'm not forced to pay a particular markup

People buy from me because they like my prices. No matter how successful I am, if my prices suck, my sales stop.

That is the definition of win-win.

I'm curious, how would you create an Entropia-like game that more reflects your desired format? What would you change? How would you prevent this "evil money grab" you feel people like him and I are doing?

100% completely DISagree.

This game is built on selling what you have to people who want it.
I buy things from him because his prices are better than what I find elsewhere. Because I don't pay top price, I have more ped to spend on decay, which brings me more loot.

If I find a better seller w/ better prices, guess what? I changes sellers. I'm not forced to pay a particular markup

People buy from me because they like my prices. No matter how successful I am, if my prices suck, my sales stop.

That is the definition of win-win.

I'm curious, how would you create an Entropia-like game that more reflects your desired format? What would you change? How would you prevent this "evil money grab" you feel people like him and I are doing?

You so totally missed the point there.
Who mentioned anything about how to make ped by selling stuff?

It's still a simple FACT, that "One mans win is the other mans loss" in entropia.
We can't all be winners right? Or can MA magically generate $$$

In hunting, crafting, mining, some people have tt profit, meaning other must have a tt loss.

Same for profiting selling stuff. Some will profit selling, but eventually one will lose.
If you pay MU on (L)stuff to a crafter, well, then that is your loss and a win for the crafter.
In regards to UL stuff, sure, Inflating prices might keep everybody a winner for a while. Till it drops. Then the losers come floating above.

Same for deed income. Deed income is (in)directly generated by the loss of others.

If you want it or not, we're all connected, 1 vessel. You can win my ped or I can win yours.

And also without us all, even that 1 million ped TT is worth nothing, let alone the MU.

Btw, nice, all this devotion to get 1 mill, you can also just do a shrapnel click and get that in 3 seconds.
592747 ped ATH. o_O
Nice. Gratz on winner! (y)

Last edited:

Ppl here have all and foremost issues with the person Messi has become, the way his character has developed over the years, and how he acts on others and others′ values. Not with his success in-game.

Back