Highest known Looter Professions in Entropia

John Black Knight - 98 Animal Looter / 95 Mutant Looter / 70 Robot Looter

I just lazy miner curious about it , util mindark introduce LOOTER TO MINER ;p(so far i on same boat that someone start today , shame)

apart being interesting and motivating to see a ladder, this sadly give us NO information at all if not that it is possible to reach some specific level of skills .
more interesting is to understand from high level looter if they find ANY difference in return killing with a high eff weapon or with a lower eff one
as an example, John, a 10k run with a 55 eff pistol returns to you different compared to a lp100 run?
on 1 ped monster it can be 10k instances and offer a decent sample
i am just 40 looter so i am behind my weapon efficiency and would not mean anything

apart being interesting and motivating to see a ladder, this sadly give us NO information at all if not that it is possible to reach some specific level of skills .
more interesting is to understand from high level looter if they find ANY difference in return killing with a high eff weapon or with a lower eff one
as an example, John, a 10k run with a 55 eff pistol returns to you different compared to a lp100 run?
i am just 40 looter so i am behind my weapon efficiency and would not mean anything
That sample would be insignificant due to being way too small to reveal anything. Nothing below 6months is worth taken into consideration and realistic tests are close to impossible. 3% swings over months are possible even after looter 100 and high turnover and highest looter is probably ~120 I would assume and probably 3-5 hunters over 100 looter. No test below 2mil peds (for active hunters and high dps) and below 6months can reveal strong evidence of some looter related theory; and it's close to impossible because you cannot grind same mob 6months these days I would say... you need to go for the events which have different factors that would alter your results a lot.

Lamia Majora Pechunter: 75 animal, 61 Mutant, 48 Robot

Good ideas, but as Evey pointed out it will be very hard to do such tests appropriately, especially since its not only about your efficiency and looter profession but also the mob you hunt and who else hunts it and which efficiency and looter professions and turnover with loss or gain appart from their average they may have. In any case of building such comparison data the first step still is to have a list of hunters and their looter profession levels and then you can find some volunteers going forward from there.

John Black Knight - 99 Animal Looter / 95 Mutant Looter / 70 Robot Looter

ok, mate, now tell us.. 101 looter make u loot over cost of kill 100% of the times ?
(LOL) it is of course a provoking question, a CAP exist and you are one of the few that can confirm it
big congratulations to share your impressive level
time to spank some robots?

ok, mate, now tell us.. 101 looter make u loot over cost of kill 100% of the times ?
(LOL) it is of course a provoking question, a CAP exist and you are one of the few that can confirm it
big congratulations to share your impressive level
time to spank some robots?

What is your average DMG from a SIB weapon maximized to level 10 when you are level 1.
When using this weapon at level 20, is each hit is max DMG?

DPS calculation are based on assumption of normal distribution of shots
that means you average 75% of max damage and also miss 10%
so imho hte answer is NO, you will not hit each time for max damage
you will hit average 75% of max damage 8 times out of 10 and miss one

i you are 10 level under your results will be horrible, so horrible that i dont want to make a test for you :)

DPS calculation are based on assumption of normal distribution of shots
that means you average 75% of max damage and also miss 10%
so imho hte answer is NO, you will not hit each time for max damage
you will hit average 75% of max damage 8 times out of 10 and miss one

i you are 10 level under your results will be horrible, so horrible that i dont want to make a test for you :)

So you have the answer you ask.

deemer i dont know if you love to troll or i have language barriers with you that prevent me to understand.
in the second case i apologize for my bad english
in the first case JBK know what the joke was about, we spoke about the 0.07 increment and the fact that the game despite all legends and myth on looter and efficiency HAS a cap.

peace.

deemer i dont know if you love to troll or i have language barriers with you that prevent me to understand.
in the first case JBK know what the joke was about, we spoke about the 0.07 increment and the fact that the game despite all legends and myth on looter and efficiency HAS a cap.

peace.

I'm just not a hypocrite and I prefer to speak openly. I don't think is language barrier, and you won't get a direct answer to your question.
The looter profession is a skill no different from that of your rifle. The difference is that one skill affects the loot and the other your rifle.
Don't get the wrong impression that I'm talking to you, this forum is public.

peace.
I think we should look at this cap in a different way though, its more likely that we get less unefficient when we
skill up than that we get someting extra, imo ofc. ;)

Up to 75 animal/62 mutant/53 robot

@ JBK 103 to 104 in 10 days?????
take 1 week holiday and let us catchup :)
congratulations

Hm thought I had added mine, obviously not. :p

SgtL Joat Mount-Islet ... 67 Animal, 53 Mutant, 45 Robot

Back