Highest Known Psyche in Entropia, Part 3: The Psychening

Because in your first post you talk about it and you write the following:

And obiously many of the gained ranks by the people in this thread come from psyche tokens converted.

Or do you mean something else with Psyche tokens because in Entropia Wiki I only find Tokens as Mission rewards which can be converted to Attributes like Psyche, Agility etc. and according to your first post, as I already mentioned above you stated Psyche tokens do not count.

People asked if Psyche tokens that were not used yet would count for this list. For example, if a guy with 80 Psyche and 100 Psyche tokens would count as 81 Psyche. The answer is no, he would still count as 80 Psyche for this list.

index.php

I moved up to 89. ?

On a related note: I wish you could turn in attribute tokens also in 10s and not only in 1s and 100s. ?

On a related note: I wish you could turn in attribute tokens also in 10s and not only in 1s and 100s. ?

Gratz and OMG I totally agree I actually finished a mission instead of doing 1 at a time. I rather just turn in 100 or none at all. Realistically if you have 35 token you should just turn them in and get .35 instantly. Should be a 100 turn in or Other.

Hello there well been grinding some MF as I make a push to unlock Intuition. Only 1 lvl left and hit 83 Psyche earlier.

index.php

I just crossed 92, so you won't hear from me for another 5 years unless I get some tokens.

My psyche is now 100 (in before the rush lol)

I'm 108 so that puts me in 2nd place, for about 5 seconds.

Update - 90 Psyche

102 psyche now due to codex meta

index.php

108 Psyche after today's VU

Poor Audrey will get overworked after today’s VU.
Mine climbed to 97.

All done! ?? Please let me know if I messed something up.

My own Psyche did not change. Maybe it's because I am not in the Caly system. Oh, well.

Have a great day, y'all! ?

And here is a screenshot to remove my red text.

index.php

my screenshot evidence. also psyche 91

Last edited:
You can now also count me as a Member of the 100 Club..

index.php

Last edited:
Time to join this group with 112 psyche. :) SgtL Joat Mount-Islet
index.php

This new 'meta' attribute gains thing in the codex, kind of devalues old school gained attributes.

What I mean is; it appears much easier to get attribute gains now, and you can choose whatever attribute you like.... from the meta.

I added a few full points in intell via thst meta. As it appears to me that's more important these days (under the hood). I think I'll leave my Psyche here as it was in 2016, when 90+ was " very hard" to get.

I can see super fast aytribute gains now, if chasing it. Don't know how meaningful that will be anymore. To me it's now just a number. Lost its soul.

Happy gains though... enjoy

Rick.

Back