Highest Known Psyche in Entropia, Part 3: The Psychening

maybe time for an update since 2012 :)

Psyche 100 now.
click here: psyche

Sorry, I'm new to this forum and somehow I cant get the insert picture to work :/

Just hit 100 Psy yesterday :D

Well i dont have much but i have 63 Psyche ^^" i will try to enter in that list soon :devilish:

112 Psyche
index.php

Please update me to 96 ( I need to actually start doing some codex :D )

Last edited:
Well i dont have much but i have 63 Psyche ^^" i will try to enter in that list soon :devilish:

I am very sorry, but this is against the rules:
  • To be added to the list you need to have at least 67 Psyche (Mediocre rank).
I don't want to change the rules without a real need. I am sure you will get the remaining 4 points in no time! :shower:

Grats to all! You guys have been busy!

:cheer:

Sorry for the one week delay!

This new 'meta' attribute gains thing in the codex, kind of devalues old school gained attributes.

What I mean is; it appears much easier to get attribute gains now, and you can choose whatever attribute you like.... from the meta.

I added a few full points in intell via thst meta. As it appears to me that's more important these days (under the hood). I think I'll leave my Psyche here as it was in 2016, when 90+ was " very hard" to get.

I can see super fast aytribute gains now, if chasing it. Don't know how meaningful that will be anymore. To me it's now just a number. Lost its soul.

Happy gains though... enjoy

Rick.

Is it?

I gained most my psyche through actually skilling it and the rest by doing all the iron missions that rewarded psyche and all the Cyrene missions chains that rewarded psyche.
Especially cyrene had many mission chains with psyche rewards. Not sure if they're still active though because of the mission overhaul (been a bit inactively lately so not really up to date).
Those were some very easy psyche points to get!

Now you have codex, but no longer the irons.
So, I dont think it's much easier now than in the past.

Also, isn't it so that 100 tokens always gave 1 full point of psyche, and codex rewards only partly points?

I got most of my Psyche on Caly, plus a few attributes from RT years ago. Never did missions on other planets. Not quite sure how the codex works, but I did have a few "full" attribute points awaiting to be claimed (maybe compensation from the old mission system, dunno). 90 Psyche or 80 strength was considered unbelievable back in day. I just view it all is a 'number' now, it doesn't have the same meaning or impressiveness anymore. oh look this person has 200 Psyche, or 400 intell or 300 agility.... yeah whatever, so what, soulless.

Dan's incredible attributes will look like a noobs soon. Guess that's progress.

I got most of my Psyche on Caly, plus a few attributes from RT years ago. Never did missions on other planets. Not quite sure how the codex works, but I did have a few "full" attribute points awaiting to be claimed (maybe compensation from the old mission system, dunno). 90 Psyche or 80 strength was considered unbelievable back in day. I just view it all is a 'number' now, it doesn't have the same meaning or impressiveness anymore. oh look this person has 200 Psyche, or 400 intell or 300 agility.... yeah whatever, so what, soulless.

Dan's incredible attributes will look like a noobs soon. Guess that's progress.
It will be hard for the majority of players to reach 200 since reward is so low when you get up a bit.
E.g when you are close to 180 you get approx 0.167 per reward, and every 3rd reward will not have the type you want
so to increase a full point there you need to finish at least 40 missions.

I can agree that it will not be seen as the same again with attributes, and in a way I'm glad for that. My Agility progress bar
had not been filled up since end of 2005 up to the date when we could start increase attributes with 1 token instead of 100.
When they changed graphics in GUI it was locked at exactly same pixel until that change with tokens came, which I think
is a bit pathetic when you have zero natural progress in over 10 years.

Just a note , you have Akbar at 86 and 109.

Not saying Akbar isn't amazing , but you shouldn't allow him to use that Voodoo here.

Just a note , you have Akbar at 86 and 109.

Not saying Akbar isn't amazing , but you shouldn't allow him to use that Voodoo here.
Oops! :eyecrazy: I brutally murdered the second Akbar deleted the second entry! Thank you for noticing and pointing it out! :clap:

Thought I can update after roughly halve a year that I'm now at 102 in Psyche and 699 overall in Attributes :)

index.php

You can update me to 96

69 stamina! Nice! :naughty:

Anyway, updated!
Yeah, as Stamina gives the most HP per level of Attribute and was down at around 20 opposed to more than 90 in Agility when Meta Codex started it gave the most level gain per PED of codex reward so I gained very quickly several HP's.

Back