Info: Highest Known Strength In Entropia (Flex)

IGN Marco Killy Stur 92

That's cool it works ;)

Let me see here, so I went too that link copied the BB image code on bottom right and pasted it. For future reference, I forget too since I don't post tons of images.
index.php

Last edited:
Well thanks to some mission grinding with Meta codex just hit 136 Str. Since I haven't updated in awhile and like my yearly updates so here we go and till next year.

index.php

Last edited:
Added 8 and learned to paste BB code for images

index.php

What in tarnation. No post in a year then several recently. :unsure:

I've updated the list, some nice numbers being put up and with Meta and grinders expect too see some much higher in the future.

Strength 136 - Victor brick vonn
Gratz

Update - 131
Gettin up there

Nice improvements see your Meta thread has motivated you.

100 Strength finally yay!
Gratz on finally 100 str, always a milestone. Can you provide a picture though to be added if you can. There are rules and it's the only thing that separates us from the animals.

it is pretty amazing how Dan Dan Petrov in 2017 reached Str peaks that are not beaten in ladder
(i am pretty sure that some big boys that wield nanoblades are near and maybe will show up as they get 1st rank)
looking backward with no Codex and no meta he aws amazing.
i recall also a post of Messi that finally passed Dan Dan Petrov HP .....
i think some avatars deserve a place in some Hall of Fame building
with first milestones reached
would be a nice walk in memory

Well haven't updated in awhile. I'm dividing points into agility to get that up there as well so takes 4 cycles of Meta to go up 1 point of Str. But some good progress lately.

index.php

Back