Info: Highly skilled player looking for disciples

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Hi,

Let me introduce myself first; I am Trifle, playing EU over 7 years now, I am in a top 50 society and I am from Holland. I like this game a lot due to its diversity and many opportunities. I have always liked to help people out, which I do on a daily basis. Atm I am looking for a few disciples to help to get started in this game and maybe to obtain new friendships online. What I don't do is give you peds, however I am full of advice and therefore can give you many tips and strategies. I don't care if you are a depositor or not (I am a non depositor myself and doing more than well) and I don't care if you graduate in 2 years from now or tommorrow, my mentorship won't stop after graduation. I only care about you and I having fun within the Universe. I play about 8-10 hours a day so I also have a lot of time to spend on you. Feel free to send me a pm on this forum, reply in here or get in touch with me through the mentor system ingame.

Getting in touch through the mentor system:
1. Right click your mouse
2. Select system
3. Select Mentor Register
4. Search 'suzanne trifle gizmos'
5. Check that I am online
6. Select my name
7. Select 'Request'

If you added me through the mentor system I will get in touch with you through private message ingame as quick as possible :) If you want to have an ingame chat with me first, that's possible as well.

Btw I like choclat cookies and beer :)

Cheers,
Trifle

Please send me a personal message when you have added me as a mentor, because new disciples don;t show up on my fl and I can not pm them. (press j than fl shows up and doubleclick my name to send a msg) If you don;t see me on your friendslist you ened to relog :)

Last edited:
My ex-mentor from quite a few years back .... must say a great guy ... have only good things to say about you :yay::yay:

If you want you EU experience to be delightful ... he will show you the path :)

XOXO mate

Lol mate are you drunk already? You know I am a female :scratch2:

Damn it Siths, always looking for new disciples to join the dark side...

:wtg:

Your post made me hungry

Trifle's name in soc chat every day makes me want a jelly based dessert!

On a side note, Trifle is a very active and helpfull (most of the time :D) player. She's also very knowledgable and any disciple would do well to have a mentor like her.

GL Trifle

Rip

A bump for you Trifle :cool:
I'd recommend her as a mentor for sure. :cool:

Three cheers for Trifle!

This beer drinking cookie monster would make amazing mentor! :beerchug: :ahh:

I have known Trifle for several years, and there is no doubt in my mind that TRIFLE IS A VERY SKILLED, HELPFUL, & KIND PERSON.
I give this mentor “two thumbs up!” :yay:

Everyone thank you for the kind words :)

Did I mention I am a member of Goutty's sect? :lolup:

Good Luck with the class :)

Ty James :) Doing a tp run right now :)

Time for a bump :)

Bump it up for a great player. :yay:

If you are new to the game Trifle is the one to show you how it's done. :)

My ex-mentor from quite a few years back .... must say a great guy ... have only good things to say about you :yay::yay:

If you want you EU experience to be delightful ... he will show you the path :)

XOXO mate

you guys must have been really close....its a girl ;)

Time for a bump :)

Since I am mining all day long I have a lot of time to answer questions, give tips and chat through pm

Please send me a personal message when you have added me as a mentor, because new disciples don;t show up on my fl and I can not pm them. (press j than fl shows up and doubleclick my name to send a msg) If you dont see me on your friendslist please do a relog :)

Last edited:
Did anyone say boobies? :)

Vodka with pineapple juice today :smoke:

And time for a bump :)

Welke highly skilled player? :tongue4:

will you be my mentor again ?

mim like to play with fufas!!
;)

+1 disciple for you :) (i hope)

I'd be most happy to be your disciple. I'll contact you ingame in a blink... ;)

I'd be most happy to be your disciple. I'll contact you ingame in a blink... ;)

Lovely already had some fun with you :)

*tommorrow I will take my whip out* ;)

and back again from my holiday :D

Graduated today :yay:

Bump for a great Mentor :beerchug:

Back