Hiring: 250ped/hr for F avatar owned by RL female

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Tonight, when I am done with work, I will pay 250 ped per hour to a female avatar (one that we know is female in RL too) to follow me around on RT.

You will do some basic service for me like eating a loot pill I give you so my mobs auto-loot and so you don't starve.

You will get a verbal lashing if you screw up.

And I will be affectionate toward you and raise your spirit if you do good!

You will not be asked to remove any clothes, however I may make you use emotes like dance if I am bored.

Only real women may apply. Do so here in this thread stating why you think you are right for the job.

Since so many people are crying about vixen rights, and how they think vixen is ruining the game, let's see what they say now!

I am basically seeking a person, that I will take care of, just like a pet or an employee, but real. :D

I will be streaming too.

* The duration of employment may be terminated at will, but if you are accepted you will be guaranteed at least one full hour of work.

Last edited:
<removed>

i'll do it, oh wait...Rolling Stones concert tonight. Tomorrow?

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed>

Are uniforms provided? :laugh:

Yes, we have a wide array of clothing you can choose from. And only YOU may choose what you want to wear, because it is YOUR choice, not anyone elses :D

<removed>

I'm in depending on the time. I'm going out on a date with my husband for a few hours but afterwards tonight I'll be free.

I'm perfect for the job because.
1.) I like peds (who doesn't)
2.) I'm a real world woman.
3.) I won't get mad at you.
4.) Face it, I'm freaking awesome!! :yay:

/mod note/

Taco, I made it more than clear that all discussion about the Vixen Android pet issue must be made in the existing thread in the Other Planets section, where you've had ample opportunity to express your opinion.

But still you created this one in General Discussion, just to give you yet another platform to ram your own opinion down everyone's throats.

As you framed the OP as a hiring thread, I allowed it to remain, but only in the Services section, and only as a serious offer to hire - and complying with the normal section 5 rules which apply to Trading threads.

As the stated term of your offer has expired, the thread is now closed.

:locked:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back