Question: Hiryuu Fledgeling & Phasm Pup

Sheryo

Elite
Ranger Sheryo Fenriz
Hello,

I've been looking for those maturities but couldn't find any informations about them except Phasm Pup on "Thule" ? Never been there. Is that the tutorial area ? I have seen globs on them from skilled players but the only thing I could find was that there was a way to go to Thule from Port Atlantis Marina, which has been removed couple years ago?. Does anyone know where those two maturities are ?
Also, do they drop calypso bone samples ? Still need to reach 10k of them..

Thanks,

Last edited:
On the beach at camp icarus (click on the ship) and yes I believe they do

You need a certain mentor level to travel back to Thule, when i tried at the launch of Codex to add them, i wasnt able to travel to Thule.
Fledgelings are somewhere near / around Cape Corinth

What's the big deal with the Hiryuus? Blazar? Or just meta codex?

He / she probably overkilling them with a big gun, unless it wont global that many times a 20 hp mob.

There's cdf outpost pitbull on the road from Cape Corinth to Corinth's hangars. Take a step south and there you can find some Berycleds and Hiryuu Fledgeling in the hills nearby. Tiny spawn spot but very focused with good respawn rate so this place is good for bots :p

He / she probably overkilling them with a big gun, unless it wont global that many times a 20 hp mob.
Correct, a big gun to increase the turnover, overkill isn't the objective; it's codex completion as fast as possible.

Back