• > 60%(u are a liar sir !!!!!!)

Votes: 19 9.5%

• Total voters

Ianus

Alpha
Society
Mod WilD3amons
Roty Rot Roti
Inspired by some guys that claim they know the pattern of mining and can hit every time ( bla bla bla :silly2: ) i thought to make a pool to see highest hit rate u ever had in a decent run ( lets say 100 bombs or probes ). Mine waas 42 % and im quite satisfied with that.
So vote people ;)
PS : i'm not gonna put exactly values in vote so if u feel the need to specify the exact amount please say it in thread

On my, admittedly few, mining runs I only got stuff about 1 in 5 times. That was why I gave up and started crafting Basic Filters instead, which was more lucrative.

OK Im gonna go drop 1 bomb with TT finder and post my finds...

which will be either 100% - or 0%... :laugh:

OK Im gonna go drop 1 bomb with TT finder and post my finds...

which will be either 100% - or 0%... :laugh:

he he pls see rules in first post

" lets say 100 bombs or probes "

40%-50% hitrate is doable for me, but only in an area I know very well. And following the spawn pattern. Which is rather dull...

If I do random bombings i get around 23%.

You poll options are sadly flawed.

You should not do it like this

40-50%
50-60% etc

but should instead do it like this
41-50%
51-60% and so on, otherwise ppl that get's those 40, 50% etc might put it in different categories and your poll will not show the correct values.. sorry just took a course in how to do these kind of things so i'm a bit damaged from it :p

You poll options are sadly flawed.

You should not do it like this

40-50%
50-60% etc

but should instead do it like this
41-50%
51-60% and so on, otherwise ppl that get's those 40, 50% etc might put it in different categories and your poll will not show the correct values.. sorry just took a course in how to do these kind of things so i'm a bit damaged from it :p

u are correct
so i invite all that hit exactly a round value as maximum ( 40,50 or so ) to vote only the higher option ( for ex if max hit rate is 40 then vote option 40-50)

my hitrate is ~25%

but its all from 12% to 60%

on enmatter its lower ~15-20%

gl

I don't appreciate being called a liar. You said:
highest hit rate u ever had in a decent run ( lets say 100 bombs or probes )
My highest hitrate EVER was exactly 75% on 100 probes. Mostly IIs and a handful of IIIs but was greater than 60%.

But thats just a fluke. Normally my hitrate (per 100) is around 5% - 30%. Hit a really rich area and it can 'soar' to 40%.

Now a poll for unamped global rate per 100 bombs/probes would be more interesting. ;P

my hit rate is 500%!

In the past (before and during meteorite event), it was very frequent to have a good hit rate, above 60%, especially when you found a cluster. When you found it, it was possible to get around 40 claims in a row, using both probes and bombs.

around ~27 %

Seeing as how I made it to graduation through purely just mining, no depositing or sweating. I've had a very good hit rate. Although it's gone down in recent months :(

the better my hit rate is usually the smaller the claim sizes. i've had 47 out of 100 bombs hit and still not made a profit. then i've also had 13 of 100 bombs hit and made a large profit. it seems to be an inverse ratio for me.

wheres the under 10%.. i dont see it.. and thats what i often get :C

I had one run that was just under 50% per the 100 bomb run size stated. This is by no means normal, it was a great day. Normally I'd say I'm closer to 30% overall.

i dont think it goes by chance...

I have never mined (don't start criticizing), but apparently the resulting %'s seem to all be different. So, based off these, I think the mining system is more complex then "chance", in the sense of 1 out of 2 or 3. I think it may or may not be related to the place you mine, people mining at the same time in EU, "loot pool" (is that like selling stuff in TT and outputs into loot/mining?) and other factors.

I have never mined (don't start criticizing), but apparently the resulting %'s seem to all be different. So, based off these, I think the mining system is more complex then "chance", in the sense of 1 out of 2 or 3. I think it may or may not be related to the place you mine, people mining at the same time in EU, "loot pool" (is that like selling stuff in TT and outputs into loot/mining?) and other factors.

Well i don't criticize. And it is a little more complex but not by that much. Results vary so much because the pool was made to vote the highest rate so this can vary a lot. Although watching at the pool i'm afraid some misinterpreted the pool and vote for average hit rate that is between 20-30%. I'm really surprised by the amount of people that voted above 60 claims, I thought that cannot happen since im closing on lvl 20 on both profession (enmatter and ore) not much admiteddly but since im not doing amped runs i have my share of runs and i never have been around 60% hits but who knows, maybe i as out of luck. And ofc i cannot understand the first option unless you are a cnd miner only in which case yes somewhere between 10-20% would be a great hit rate.

In such a limited sample as only 100 bombs, I have had up to 50% hit rate (it's very rare though). But over any extranded period of time it allways evens out at about 30%.

And just for the record, I'm a firm beliver of a purley random system. Veins and skillgain theorys are just bahumbug IMHO.

I voted 40%-50% as this is the average hit rate I get on a big runs on the planet. There are periods of no hits and periods when each bomb and probe gives a claim.
It is a different thing if the claims I hit cover the ones that didn't give anything ;) but hit rate is about 40%-50%

On a 50/50 run, I've had a 74% rate before....once

Usually around 35%

Back