Buying: Hl8 ul

sitram

Marauder
Society
Agents of Entropy
Adrian Adi Martis
Hello,

If anyone is interested in a quick deal please let me know. I offer 15k ped(not tt+15k), for an UL hl8. I'm mainly interested in hl8's with tt kept at minimum condition because that will make the markup at tt+10k.

Feel free to flame discuss or anything else you want as long as you don't break the forum rules. Posts that break forum rules will be reported to EF moderators.

Thanks for your understanding,
Sitram

Last edited:
If you find two at that price let me know, I'll take the other :yay:

BUMP :yay:

Sould I give up on the money making machine named p5a for hl8 UL? :scratch2:

Sould I give up on the money making machine named p5a for hl8 UL? :scratch2:

say WHAT?? sorry for OT but it's just funny how the same gun can work out so different for different avatars (even when hunting the same mobs) :cool:

.. bump i guess :p

say WHAT?? sorry for OT but it's just funny how the same gun can work out so different for different avatars (even when hunting the same mobs) :cool:

.. bump i guess :p

Maybe... maybe not.

P5a can turn hunting into a profitable activity, but it doesn't make you enough peds to cover the losses from "fun" stuff in EU. I already studyied your hunting style and I see you're not as disciplined as me.

But who am I to give you advices. :scratch2: I'm just an anonymous noob while you're and Amethera Demon :eek:

In the meantine let's BUMP this shit :wtg:

Sitram

Last edited:
Still buying :wtg:

Morning BUMP :D

Sooo... TT+950ish? :laugh:

Only if North Korea lobs a nuke at their neighbor to the south and the Dow index hits 2000 bump. :rocket: :D

Sooo... TT+950ish? :laugh:

Only if North Korea lobs a nuke at their neighbor to the south and the Dow index hits 2000 bump. :rocket: :D

say what? :scratch2:

it's 15k ped, that's tt+10k if the gun is at minimum condition.

To BUMP or not to BUMP... that is the question

:coffee:

Banzaaaaai!!! :ninja:

:ahh: I forgot about this thread but it's time to raise it to the top again. :)

I am not sure you will find a seller at so low price...
I know that , in last month some player did panic and sold item quick at big loss , but seems this day , many did calm down and just use their toy.
I dont think any owner of HL 8 UL will sell for 15k now...
offer +15k and maybe you will be lucky to find seller.

I am not sure you will find a seller at so low price...
I know that , in last month some player did panic and sold item quick at big loss , but seems this day , many did calm down and just use their toy.
I dont think any owner of HL 8 UL will sell for 15k now...
offer +15k and maybe you will be lucky to find seller.

Thank you for your suggestions Etopia. :)

However, I won't increase my offer because of two reasons:
- I'm in no hurry to buy the gun because I can already make steady profit withouth UL gun.
- I don't think this gun is so great to be worth more then +10k. The general trend in EU is to increase the average dps and mob hp(regen) so the hl8 will soon be nothing more then a little pea shooter like p5a.

Anyway... let's BUMP!

Back