HoF: HOF on Daikiba - 459 ped payback :)

TigerSkin

Prowler
Society
Alpha WildD3amons
Tariel TigerSkin Rustaveli
was hunting no looter troxies this morning ...
and one damned daiki paid all costs lol
47-th place on hof list ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz Tiger, I am on Rock and several of us GZ you when this came by

Gratz, this isn't something you see every day ^^

Gratz Tiger for having every noobs dream kill :rofl:

Nice daikiba gratz ;)

Gz m8. Saw it in game 5 min after i stopped hunting them :S

Grats had to happen at some point with aal the noobs hunting them daikies :D

who is this guy .

what level are you and how many years in game. = op

us noobs could hunt dakibas all day 24/7 days a month and not get that much from a dakiba we only get 0pec to 7 ped sometimes not even that

MA likes you how much money did you give them.:)

yeah john BD above it had to happen some time but why him MA could have gev it to a noob all noobs are paying for that dakiba loot

who is this guy .

what level are you and how many years in game. = op

us noobs could hunt dakibas all day 24/7 days a month and not get that much from a dakiba we only get 0pec to 7 ped sometimes not even that

MA likes you how much money did you give them.:)

yeah john BD above it had to happen some time but why him MA could have gev it to a noob all noobs are paying for that dakiba loot

Actually he has given them his fair amount of money, trough decay and his fare share of bad loots.

Ps. Ever wondered how many ped does it take to kill a no loot Atrox? let alone 100's and 1000's of them?

ps. Gratz!

thx all,

starcute
in fact I spend about 1.5 k a day on hunts these days ...
sometimes I am in + sometimes in - ... in general loosing only 6% [to summarize]
daiki was just lucky strike ...
Feff, or molisk, or any other mob I hunt would have the same kinda luck ...

btw ...
half an hour ago one guy got HOF on daiki Old around 1200+ ped

I love it when small mobs drop big loots. Gratz! :cool:

but why him MA could have gev it to a noob all noobs are paying for that dakiba loot

Maybe you should get a scanner and have a look at the skills and attributes of some of the noobs who have been hunting small Diakiba over the past couple of weeks.

And then ask them how many they have killed and looted in those couple of weeks. ;)

Nice FAT Daikiba!!!!! :wtg:

gratz tiger, i cant think of anyone else who deserves a nice newuber ;)

you make it sound like a lab my own research ask every newb about dakibas it will be a big chalange*:)

i hunt loads of dakibas with exo if thay get in my way and nothing above 40 pec in loot window from a single kill not counting the novas and blaz so at the end of loot or hunt i start with 10 ped of ammo depends how much time i have to spend on game i end up wiith 4 ped back out of 10 ped ammo

but whats the diffrence between losing on troxi and winning on a dakiba switched mobs and bang loot in window over 400ped

i could understand a troxi droping a 1200ped or a 400 ped but not a dakiba thay are noob mobs

i dont know this game is too complex

Gratz on the nice Daikiba :)

you make it sound like a lab my own research ask every newb about dakibas it will be a big chalange*:)

i hunt loads of dakibas with exo if thay get in my way and nothing above 40 pec in loot window from a single kill not counting the novas and blaz so at the end of loot or hunt i start with 10 ped of ammo depends how much time i have to spend on game i end up wiith 4 ped back out of 10 ped ammo

but whats the diffrence between losing on troxi and winning on a dakiba switched mobs and bang loot in window over 400ped

i could understand a troxi droping a 1200ped or a 400 ped but not a dakiba thay are noob mobs

You have a LOT to learn... ;)

Loot on daiki definitely has higher peaks since Iron mission on them. Congratz for being the lucky one.

never mind

gratz on loot

consider dakiba so if more players hunt a mob the more loot it drops or the less players hunt a mob the less or more loot it drops you following i have a few things to learn :) BlueEyes :lolup:

Mark Gideon,
starcute,
BlueEyes,
True Juan,
XxSmityxX,
Piiteczek,
Mandy,
hogfather,
Shapememory,
TheSkilledOne,
Corleone,
Vulcano,
baekelal,
John BD,

thx again

starcute,
ye, game is too complex, especially later improvements made it that way ...
I f.e. have a problem of deciding whether it makes sense to use enhancers and in what cases ...

Nice Tiger, Gratz
Actually the day before i got an HoF on daikiba young, 1k. ;)

Starcute, its al about the loot pool. There is so many people whos hunting daikibas at the swamp camp so it gives the opertunity to get higher loots on them. MA dont change the loot from trox to daikibas hehe. Its maby 1 HoF (smaler or biger) on daikibas (at swamp camp) every second day or so.

Very nice Gratz:yay:

thx again :)

Starcute, its al about the loot pool. There is so many people whos hunting daikibas at the swamp camp so it gives the opertunity to get higher loots on them. MA dont change the loot from trox to daikibas hehe. Its maby 1 HoF (smaler or biger) on daikibas (at swamp camp) every second day or so.
there are several and may be more undisclosed theories about "loot pool" stuff and all the players may have their opinions ...

and the funny thing may be that all they can be somewhat realistic ...

You guys should check EntropiaTracker. Daikibas Youngs drop a HOF once a day. And if you are hunting something and not getting a good return, you are probably not using the right armor or not at a good weapon level to kill them.

Gratz mate, that's a very nice loot :) as others have already said very well deserved

Back