HOF on EntropiaLife

BBpunisher

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
BB BB Punisher
Had two small hofs mining this week. Looking at EL today and the hof trophy logo is not next to those globals :scratch2:

I've noticed that a few times mining now too. I'm not sure how EL determines global vs HoF either, but maybe you need to be on the board for a certain amount of time? It's possible it only checks every so often and could miss some if they are near the bottom and get bumped out.

BB :) dont worrier its reflect how minning is fucked and maybe in fews hours mindark stop be greeder
and start respect peoples

BB :) dont worrier its reflect how minning is fucked and maybe in fews hours mindark stop be greeder
and start respect peoples

32 888 PED Caldorite Stone 04/05/2019

Yes give that guy more ! Greed is never ending :yay: :laugh:

Not sure to laught or to cry

well maybe you not cycle enough or just not hardcore enough
This kind claims going happen very often if you cycle 200-300k per moth

And have no doubt soon i going hit other
Its part cycle dont look my entropia tracker think i rekt in profits without know my cycle
I just not doing much since 26.08.19 because mindark can confirm my tt return come from 98 to 90(dec) and 2020 is around 70% i believe in balance but its not me in insolate case its pure mindark greed since paypal shutdown and others "fines"

You can laugh or cry i just dont care but say i greeder? yes and everyone play this s.... game is greeder to
I play to make money if cant make money i gone because otherwise this game have S. lore S. gameplay S.Quests and also stressfull when mindark start handcap loot for no Reason

Have nice nigth , Learn to play , before think b.s

Back