Hogglo Diablo Mash-Up: Tame, Hunt, PvP!

Lol, the pirates got their ass kicked planet side.

And lets be honest, you guys deserve a good ass whooping.

We sure do! 100% expected with this tag under our names. =)

Since you whoop ass in space.

Why, thank you =)

So not feeling sorry for both parties here.

I'll just enjoy the bitch fight here.

:popcorn:

Lol, neither do we, believe us, nobody is butthurt over it in NVE. But the bitchfight sure is entertaining. ;)

But yes, you're so true about this:

In space, all are equal. No uber guns, uber armours, uber faps and uber hp's.
Just skill to fly.

Thank you. You have no idea how many people believe the opposite.

And I'd so much love to fly.
...as soon as we get decent joystick controls.
Then I'll gladly take on a few rounds with the virus dudes. :yup:

Until then I'll just cower in the shadows :tongue2:

You're 100% right

Bud, you don't need no joystick controls, come on out and any of us (ammo permitting) will practice with you in space.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've heard rumors that there are glitches for space flight that are not widely known. Things such as being able to increase your speed to catch up to people and also track individuals while shooting at them to help prevent missing shots.

I had heard that it was a small group of people that know of these "tricks?" but I'm personally not able to confirm that these rumors are true.

These are just rumors from people who do not understand how to PVP in space. The speedup bug was just a visual glitch that was fixed - any speed gained was because of the trajectory of the chase, not the glitch.

Another thing is, there is quite a big difference between space pvp and land, and these rumors get started over lack of skill:

EX:

- Pirate starts chasing a player
- Player decides to flip around and have their first space fight
- Player gets destroyed in under 15 seconds and is unable to land a single shot, while the pirate does not miss 1.
- Player yells "HACKS!!!!"

The difference here is, the pirate has had years in space and fights off of muscle memory at this point, you are nothing but another notch on the kismet to the pirate, the pirate's heart rate does not even increase. While your knees weak, palms sweaty, mcjack blew me up already, moms spaghetti.

The biggest factor is stress - steady hands, normal breathing, not letting the stress control you.

This is what happens when you lose your composure (i got nervous and missed 3~ shots - letting the target get away with 1 shot left): clip from my twitch stream, that was just a few seconds of nervousness, now imagine fighting a pirate for your first time.

Last edited:
Bud, you don't need no joystick controls, come on out and any of us (ammo permitting) will practice with you in space.

yes you do.

well, or at least I do.

I'm used to do elite dangerous with oculus.
Got my own rigged chair with mounted joysticks and voice control :wtg:

Now,THAT's space flight!

So, as soon as entropia space flight will resemble that, I'd more than interested in joining NVE :smoke:

"The difference here is, the pirate has had years in space and fights off of muscle memory at this point, you are nothing but another notch on the kismet to the pirate, the pirate's heart rate does not even increase. While your knees weak, palms sweaty, mcjack blew me up already, moms spaghetti.

The biggest factor is stress - steady hands, normal breathing, not letting the stress control you.
"

O my, so poetic!

:tongue2:

:laugh:

yes you do.
I'm used to do elite dangerous with oculus.
Got my own rigged chair with mounted joysticks and voice control :wtg:

Now,THAT's space flight!

So, as soon as entropia space flight will resemble that, I'd more than interested in joining NVE :smoke:

Entropia space flight will never resemble that, lol... it's still using directx9 man, they're never going to update it to current tech.

I like that game myself, it's a pretty steep learning curve though. I use a vive with xbox elite controller, I need to get me some flightsticks for it.

These are just rumors from people who do not understand how to PVP in space. The speedup bug was just a visual glitch that was fixed - any speed gained was because of the trajectory of the chase, not the glitch.

And this is 120% bullshit. Quit trying to rewrite history.

The space speed bug was real. The space speed bug was abused heavily, by NVE primarily. NVE made thousands of peds off noobs by abusing it. MA didn't give a shit because why would they.

Quit fucking lying.

Pretty sure this is a "Hogglo Diablo Mash-Up" Tame,Hunt,PvP! Thread NOT a space thread, nobody gives a shit about space.

Pretty sure this is a "Hogglo Diablo Mash-Up" Tame,Hunt,PvP! Thread NOT a space thread, nobody gives a shit about space.

Speak for yourself please.

Real PVP? b****, pvp is pvp no matter where you are, the only difference is that on planet you can pay to win and in space you have to aim to win, your money can't help you there.

Again, b****, did you not read the part where granny came out to space to fight us and lost every 1v1 fight? Even against our newest, and the most rusty?

Lol, poor decision of society - yeah you can take your care-bears, sweaters, thin skinned drama queens, and everyone else who will leave you high and dry in space or anywhere else you might need help. I'll take my drunks, stoners and whores who stick by each other no matter what and have a damn good time relieving you of your PED.

"Aim to win" made me cry... the ship is like 40 times the size of an avatar and since there is no way to heal ur ship its always the first one who shoots wins... and since u come from behind it takes few hits before u even turn around and have a chance to fight back.. and like i said the fight is already over at that point.. very skilled pvp... and in space its basically impossible to avoid the shots so this makes ur argument invalid...

many times in the past in twins pvp ring ive beaten pay to wins with way more hp and even wearing armor by just being better.. space is like a slow mo pvp with alot bigger targets and no way to dodge the bullets.. but i do understand that nebulas brains work alot slower than rest of the players so its perfect for you...

space is like a slow mo pvp with alot bigger targets and no way to dodge the bullets..

You must have never fought in space man, the ship might be 40 sizes of an avatar, but the hit target is a hairpin and you literally have half a second to a second reaction time in order to hit unless the target is staying perfectly still, even down to 200~DPI. It is pretty easy to dodge the bullets, ask granny when he came out and fought us - nobody attacked from behind and granny was only able to land hits on me (i've been out of the game for a long time), and Chances who I barely ever see log in anymore, everyone else he fought from nve, he was unable to land a single hit.

Come out and try if you don't believe me, we'll set a target and both meet at it to PVP if you like, so it is completely fair.

Im by far the worst shot in NVE, but I'll gladly take you on.

Back