FYI: hogs workings

Status

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Below some pieces of information on couple of characters from hogs soc, that I would like to share with the community. Note there are no personal / soc issues debated in this post so it should not be treated as subject to 2.3 which caused my previous post to get removed without notification. So below just pieces of information. There is no evaluation of the pieces, everyone can use them to their liking.
Please also note that all of them are based on my personal observations, they are not on "someone told me" basis. Can be backed up by transcripts if needed, though hope there is no need.

{DELETED}

Last edited by a moderator:
I post this with highest respect to whoever might feel it's pointed at them, because its simply expressions of what feelings/thoughts I have.

What you were a part of is without a doubt the elite and senior ranks of Entropia. This is people who been here from day 1 and who have socialized with mindark on multiple official and likely unofficial occasions. You've smelled something which I personally believe is only a part of a long story of the same'ish.

No need to try and wind up in anything or to throw accusations, but I'll back you up solely on the fact that some informations and advantages have been used / found among these ranks multiple times the past decade. Neither the players or company is without guilt in that. Just don't want you to feel alone in the dark here girtsn. And I have respect for you trying to put the word out if something is wrong...

Reactions: jak
OK, so let me play a devil's advocate for a moment. I do understand what girtsn says, I'm just trying to look at the other side of that same coin here. Those are all real people we're talking about, lets try to be fair to all.

So, Linzey knew about the BattleSim in advance?

It's not immediately obvious to me why MA would have wanted to keep their project a secret.
Was there a way to use this info to gain some kind of economic advantage? Knowing what exactly will drop inside BS instances and in what quantities might... althou, even a detailed info about loot tables wouldn't most likely do you much good.
Remember, it's not a 2 week old noob we're talking about here, 20 pecs of profit per hour wouldn't quite cut it I'm afraid...

But there's been other cases, more serious ones, like... um... something something... :scratch2:

Anyway, I guess the fair question to ask here is, how much has Linzey invested in this game. I hear over the years it's about the same amount as ND when he bought the Asteroid.
ND got CND, Linzey got a few guns. Unless I missed something (be so kind and enlighten us if you know more), can't really see how's that unfair? Seems more like the opposite to me... :smoke:

While many here are hating on you for this girts I appreciate this transparency regardless if you were once a part of them.

While many of you cannot admit, people like girts contribute to Entropia in positive ways. We all have many questions about the ubers and what they fucking do with their lives in this game and now we have some answers.

And also to note - on the Entropia discord we had this argument on people withdrawing G$ and depositing it back for the DPP advantage with easter eggs and such way before you stated any of this (Plus it was very obvious when you would watch Messi on twitch.tv open 1000s of boxes while hunting). So obviously theres another reason for your kick.

A battle you cannot win...
Didnt know that "just a visitor" will have such big impact on this game...Russian hacker seems to do his job well.

A battle you cannot win...
Didnt know that "just a visitor" will have such big impact on this game...Russian hacker seems to do his job well.

This is not a battle in my eyes, because it's not the intention to break anything, it's to find the truth, sure we can't outright trust individuals without documentation... what we can do is listen and put our own puzzles together. What is important to note here is that multiple sources have indicated the same thing. That we aren't on the same playing field on informations and other stuff.

For the average player this won't make a difference because we never get to participate on such high level. But for those who do, the truth is very important. And if anyone benefits from that, then that someone won something from people like girtsn :)

was a little dispointed i missed it all now. so reading the thread now ;)

update: was a little underwhelmed, was thinking it was going to be landmark news that had to be hidden, reality it was mud slinging over wave exploiting, which is already well known about and some other minor incidents. The thread was going nowhere expect lower and lower in tone

Last edited:
Psa

Even if it was done out of spite, I do appreciate OP confirming (in previous deleted thread) what many of us already suspected in regards to coordinated wave abuse. People should know how effective this is. Doubt MA will change things anytime soon.

Communicate with your soc mates so you always know when waves are active so you can get the best MU loot. You won't be able to compete with the top socs with the best gear, but you'll drastically increase your chances of getting a piece of the pie.

Wow... Thx for giving us the insite most of us have suspected had been going on for years.. Where there's smoke there's usually a fire.. So sad to allow this to happens to such a great game

Wow... Thx for giving us the insite most of us have suspected had been going on for years.. Where there's smoke there's usually a fire.. So sad to allow this to happens to such a great game

This is usually the case.. these accusations don't appear out of thin air, just like stereotypes.

I'm not sure whether linzie knowing about bat sim matters, but it creates an inference that other info could have been shared resulting in economic advantage.

Regardless.. without substantiation of these claims nothing can be done. I'm not sure what the goal of the thread is other than to promote transparency, but MA is not going to fix wave based loot. It would likely make EU violated a plethora of gambling laws. Even if they could it would required a bigger coding endeavor than MA has ever undertaken. You're basically re-writing the entire game by changing to RNG loot.

In any instance. If there is any concrete evidence of exploitation or collision by any avatar, I would stand by them until appropriate action was taken. Otherwise this is just baiting.

Transparency is something we all want, everyone can agree here.
But I personally don't think that when someone's English improves, a full scale investigation is required :D
I think many of us can agree that it appears Slimg's IQ got drastically lowered, but that doesn't led me to believe his avatar changed hands, did it, Smilgs?

I don't know the guy, we merely exchanged few words and YOs and HIs, but against haters I'm always tempted to take the devil's advocate seat. Especially when I know this particular hater cares NOTHING but himself and his profit.

Linzey and battle simulator. Smilgs, put your shooters to read the section news as well, spoilers about BatSim were released by MA months before. There are roadmaps released by MA for years now... about upcoming features and stuff.
Linzey and the meetings. It's common knowledge Linzey has some cool internet cafe and it's dedicated to gamers. We know this for years but your ignorance of the rest of the game because you don't like anything about it or anyone in it, explains your shock about how MA visits the cafe for occasions. The fact that they come and check the game from a gamer's perspective, is really great from MA; it shows they care and want to improve aspects that gamers dislike. Kudos to them. They changed how EST is available because they believed you it causes an imbalance - but all the imbalance EST was creating was to your PED balance.
Linzey and the anger management - when someone likes the game a lot and ignorant pricks make false assumptions and shitty accusations, everyone would be pissed...

Stay in your bubble. All you do is hurt the game and us players. And you think this is your right because ages ago you bought some items...

EDIT: You accusing me I am someone's alt only because I hunt more than you last month (merely got more globals) is hilarious ..

Hi Evey

Always a lot of point of views and thank you for yours :). Now you said you don't agree with smilgs. What about the accusations like EMW made? Personally really have no experience wiTh either smilgs or EMW on a personal level. Maybe you do? :)

But I personally don't think that when someone's English improves, a full scale investigation is required :D
I think many of us can agree that it appears Slimg's IQ got drastically lowered, but that doesn't led me to believe his avatar changed hands, did it, Smilgs?

I don't know the guy, we merely exchanged few words and YOs and HIs, but against haters I'm always tempted to take the devil's advocate seat. Especially when I know this particular hater cares NOTHING but himself and his profit.

Linzey and battle simulator. Smilgs, put your shooters to read the section news as well, spoilers about BatSim were released by MA months before. There are roadmaps released by MA for years now... about upcoming features and stuff.
Linzey and the meetings. It's common knowledge Linzey has some cool internet cafe and it's dedicated to gamers. We know this for years but your ignorance of the rest of the game because you don't like anything about it or anyone in it, explains your shock about how MA visits the cafe for occasions. The fact that they come and check the game from a gamer's perspective, is really great from MA; it shows they care and want to improve aspects that gamers dislike. Kudos to them. They changed how EST is available because they believed you it causes an imbalance - but all the imbalance EST was creating was to your PED balance.
Linzey and the anger management - when someone likes the game a lot and ignorant pricks make false assumptions and shitty accusations, everyone would be pissed...

Stay in your bubble. All you do is hurt the game and us players. And you think this is your right because ages ago you bought some items...

EDIT: You accusing me I am someone's alt only because I hunt more than you last month (merely got more globals) is hilarious ..

Not impressed!

Not impressed with such a caddy and stone throwing response. You are defending the indefensible to what end?

I would add, where the Linzey issue is concerned, where there is smoke, there has been a blazing fire for a long time. Unfair advantage is just that! No way to explain it away, period!

Last edited:
Very sorry for that, took your ingame name from the PCF profile and copy pasted that in EL search without checking name order. Think I said alt or friends of hogs. Remove and apologize for the first part :(

i guess its time to stop pumping money in to this shithole.. more and more fishy shit popping out all the time while im loosing loads of peds.. i think a proper investigation should be done to this company about how legit their work really is... its peoples money they are playing with...

Again your post is so full with wrong statements I have to point it out. So much time wasted :(
Did I ask to investigate Kestuka - Joda? Imho there is nothing wrong with avatars changing owners just as stated before. To hide it is wrong imho. Also to post in forum as Kestukas and as Joda is wrong.
I know this particular hater cares NOTHING but himself and his profit.
wow you do know. we don't know people's thoughts living with them, but you know from forum exchanges. good for you
We know this for years but your ignorance of the rest of the game because you don't like anything about it or anyone in it, explains your shock about how MA visits the cafe for occasions.
it's not about a visit to cafe, it is about meeting to discuss the game with a player done in secret
besides yet another contradiction, before you said my IQ dropped recently but now that it has been years. read your texts b4 posting...
The fact that they come and check the game from a gamer's perspective, is really great from MA; it shows they care and want to improve aspects that gamers dislike. Kudos to them.
Agree completely, but please make participant selection and content of the meeting transparent to the rest.
They changed how EST is available because they believed you it causes an imbalance - but all the imbalance EST was creating was to your PED balance.
completely off-topic, but I am glad they did. armors are supposed to be used for protection
when someone likes the game a lot and ignorant pricks make false assumptions and shitty accusations, everyone would be pissed...
that is exactly what you are doing now - the opening post has no assumptions nor accusations
Stay in your bubble. All you do is hurt the game and us players.
thanks for the advise but will do whatever I think is best for the game

Especially when I know this particular hater cares NOTHING but himself and his profit.
So to get this right, you write this to "a hater who cares nothing for himself and his profit" in his thread where he is criticizing the company he assumes to get the profit from. Apply some logic before writing lol.

So much time wasted :(

I could not agree more.
It is really sad, for me at least, when one of the greatest hunters this game ever saw, is not doing well, or he feels he struggles, and is looking in the wrong place for answers, OR I think those are the wrong places to look at.

For me this world, Entropia, is changing every day, and, for me, it was lcear we have to change with it too. Improve every day, gear, skill, style, get better. Constantly compete with ourselves before competing with others.

I'd like to think the answers to your problems are mostly on your avatar, on your decisions, or at least start from there.

I think you look too much at others and you should look more at the rules the game has and that are changing with every ring, every new gun, every new event. Decide if you can work with those... or not.

I'm not looking to impress anyone nor I am familiar with EMW's accusations. From what I hear EMW has bigger problems than I can imagine so I'm not looking into anything there.

I love the game and that means for me that the company has to do well and also it's biggest grinders, Smilgs, Linzey, and all those who invested BIG A LOT, money, time AND trust. Because if these guys don't do well, get big loots, get fancy items, what's the hope for us all? I feel motivated by big loots, by nice drops, to push more, push harder. I don't envy the ATH list, I just hope that working hard will put me there someday, even if at the end of it.
I wish everyone would be satisfied with the result of their work and investments. Trying to do more for the game is doing more for one's game too...

GL all.
Kind regards,
e.

This thread is clearly in violation of the following forum rule:

Forum Rules
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

A thread discussing many of the same issues and disagreements with your former society members was deleted yesterday for violating the same forum rule.

Below some pieces of information on couple of characters from hogs soc, that I would like to share with the community. Note there are no personal / soc issues debated in this post so it should not be treated as subject to 2.3 which caused my previous post to get removed without notification. So below just pieces of information. There is no evaluation of the pieces, everyone can use them to their liking.

Is seems quite clear that the purpose of the opening post of this thread is to publicly air the issues and disagreements you have with former society members. The forum rule very clearly prohibits these type of posts since they always devolve into lengthy quarrels between members along with an escalation of rudeness and hostility, and disrupt the Mission of PCF.

Please respect the forum rules and refrain from making any further threads or posts such as this.

:locked:

Status
Back