FYI: Hot News From Planet Arkadia!!!

sawachika

Old Alpha
While surfing the Ark forum, I realised that they're launching a new LA for sale for 15 mil arkoins. How cool is that? Which one would you be more interested in if you had the peds? :laugh:

Moon? Caly LA? Ark LA?

http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?6611-Desert-Island-for-Sale!

Edit to add new Arkadia news (Something interesting IMO)
:
Cyrus just released another interesting news...something to do with some sort of gaming eyewear. And that there will be a virtual version (in loot for next 3 months) as well as a real life version (sold for Arkoins if I'm not wrong).

And frankly speaking, now this is something to look forward to tbh and somewhat worthwhile for gamers too.

And if this is Ark's plan to release more irl stuff for sale via arkoins....then there is some serious future for both EU and Arkadia right?

http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?6820-GUNNAR-Promotion!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hmm that link led me to another link which led me to a third link that actually showed me the release notes :laugh:

LOL I just noticed... that link worked for me, gues they changed it somewhere haha.

Link should work now :yay:

Arkoins are given for doing the "instances" only to my knowledge, although you can buy em too...Correct?

Arkoins are given for doing the "instances" only to my knowledge, although you can buy em too...Correct?

I was wondering myself, can someone enlighten us what are these coins, how do you get them.

Does Ark have its own currency now?

Thanks

Rick

Accordingly, Arkadia Studios will now begin execution of the largest-scale marketing plan Entropia Universe has ever seen.

Nice! :)

As far as I know, these arkoins are looted from completing the Arkadian Key Dungeon Instances. And these keys are crafted from blueprints.

And yea, you can choose to purchase them at a MU too from players that were lucky enough to loot them when they do the instances (though imo, might be better to buy them rather than try looting...less ped wasted).

And oh ya, first come first serve, so the lucky person to amass the 15 mil arkoins and buy it from the broker wins.

Arkcoins can only be looted in instances as far as I know... Gues you'll loot most with the new Golden Door.

Thankgod I have a bp :p

As far as I know, these arkoins are looted from completing the Arkadian Key Dungeon Instances. And these keys are crafted from blueprints.

And yea, you can choose to purchase them at a MU too from players that were lucky enough to loot them when they do the instances (though imo, might be better to buy them rather than try looting...less ped wasted).

And oh ya, first come first serve, so the lucky person to amass the 15 mil arkoins and buy it from the broker wins.
+rep spot on, only in Aakas instances, and they have a tt value of 1pec/each so you can ofc buy them from others too

150,000 ped + MU - so thats the LA cost in TT..arkcoins arent free they are all part of the loot system costing 1 pec per coin

Arkoins are tradable and are available in auction on Arkadia.

(also, I sell keys to all instances except the golden door).

How often and in what amounts do arkoins drop in instances?

Are Arkoins lootable in Space?

I think selling the LAs for Arkoins is a seriously good idea. We need more ideas like that in EU!

There is a good chance you can lose them in space since they are stackables that sit in the lootable part of your inventory but I see no reason to test that as they can only be used on Arkadia.

There is a good chance you can lose them in space since they are stackables that sit in the lootable part of your inventory but I see no reason to test that as they can only be used on Arkadia.

Thanks for the reply.

As I have a stack in storage on Calypso is why I asked guess I will test it out myself then. :)

You can often find materials etc from other planets on Calypso Auction (that you can only use on certain planets) just encase you didn't know!

15 000 000 Arkoing = 150 000 PED
They were around 300% = 450 000 PED.

Is the Island worth 450 000 PED? Not sure... but the price of Arkoins is going down, so we will see :)

15 000 000 Arkoing = 150 000 PED
They were around 300% = 450 000 PED.

Is the Island worth 450 000 PED? Not sure... but the price of Arkoins is going down, so we will see :)

The price will go up again I'm sure in light of this announcement.

I think this is a really nice move from the Ark devs though, they are essentially giving whatever extra over 150k ped is made during the sale back to the players :clap:

Back