Info: House + Apartment Show-off! Lets See Those Item Collections (PIC HEAVY)

chrisdors3

Prowler
Society
Classified
Chris Dakota Dors
Let’s Show-off Your Spot!

Are you looking for digital decoration inspiration?

Do you collect pixelized stuff for no real reason and display it at your place?

Do you enjoy wandering into random peoples houses and apartments.... um, virtually?

(1) PM me house/apartment location
(2) Tell me any info you'd like me to note
(3) I'll head there, snap some nice pics and post it here!

Please Keep Thread Clean :) PM Me Address & Info

If you see your place below, and you want it removed- just say so. I’m assuming an estate set for public access means public access.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 87777, 85111)

Notes:
Minopolis #5. Old Robot Parts, Skulls, Paintings, All House Plants, Fashion Armors, Rare Clothes, All Old Trophy Heads

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
Morningtear Castle Shop (Caly, 78032, 87481)

Notes:
Morningtear Castle Shop (West of Camp Echidna TP). Tons of shopkeepers with rare items for sale, All the old robot parts, Skulls on skulls, Old paintings, Old rare plants, So many fireplaces... An amazing collection in a very cool castle.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 60934, 86265)

Notes:

Victory Hangar Corinth West B6. Arcade Machines?? (I had no clue those were out there), Some great artwork, Lots of statues, Killer throne on display, Go explore an old hangar and relax with stuffed animals drinking wine :)

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 34393, 48220)

Notes:
Genesis Amethera Tower C, 6G. Loco's Museum of Biodiversity. Great spot to check out some heads on boards, hearts on tables and animal parts from all the planets :)

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 71145, 82558)

Notes:
Coop's Limited Weapon Museum. Tons and tons of (L) weapons... Two houses right next to each other, one dedicated to Ranged, the other Melee. Some very rare (L) pieces on display.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 34304, 48272)

Notes:
Genesis Amethera Tower E, 13H. Wow, lots of old school artwork... some really great pieces on display. Beautiful porch view from this Apt with T.I. apartment buildings visible off in the distance.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 60769, 86529)

Notes:
Corinth West Hangar A, #1. Another nice Hangar, this one with a Personal Manufacturing Terminal. Shopkeeper on site as well! Very festive- lots of Christmas decorations spread throughout.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(F.O.M.A., Alpha West, Floor 11, Apt F)

Notes:
Well- Now I know where all the (F) Mannequin pads are :) Tons of old "fashion armor" sets on display... really quite the collection. Nice to see somebody putting in the work to complete some of these rare armor sets.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 87888, 85111)

Notes:
Minopolis #4, Nadie's Home. Another great house. Really nice outdoor BBQ and patio area. Some very cool (L) armors on display on 1st floor along with a fireplace, tons of diplomas and some collectibles. Upstairs we have a creative bedroom & bathroom.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 77940, 96528)

Notes:
Rogue Plains #4. Nice collection spot- lots of rare items and old skulls on display. Small Wooden Gnome Statue, not too many of those around. Lots of cool old school carpets and chairs.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 87819, 77603)

Notes:
Lake Serene #4. Nicely done, uncluttered house... Very cool to see a full set of Paradox on display... also the super rare Candle Skull, Mentor Edition. Some nice old plants on display as well.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 87246, 77277)

Notes:
Chateau Liberte. Another castle you should check out on Caly. Some really nice vendor shops out front by castle entrance. Candle Skull, Mentor Edition on display inside... jealous. Fireplaces, old plants, original artwork on display- done very nicely using various screens and panels. SO much more room for activities :)

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 87860, 77233)

Notes:
Lake Serene #1. I dig this place- decorated with style and featuring a staffed and stocked bar. Kostabi painting on the wall and nice fireplace in the corner. Simple and uncluttered. Plus a bonus that you can hunt right on your front steps :)

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 34378, 48229)

Notes:
Genesis C, 14G. Gotta love G sized apartments! Lots of hard looted items on display... cool to see an Else Table - Alpha on display. Digging the stuffed smuggler collection too. Love the super old Jingo and Kango masks... just missing that Jango Mask :)

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Next Island, Ancient Greece @ Abdera TP)

Notes:
Wow, how nice it must be own an island :) A very impressive and expansive estate. Finally got to NI to check out one of these massive AG estates for the first time... so much space. I can only hope that the estate item limit is set crazy high... If you haven't been to Ancient Greece- I suggest you go check it out!

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Next Island, Ancient Greece @ Cylades TP)

Notes:
Continuing our tour of Ancient Greece on NI, we have another massive estate area on tap for today. Couple cool items of note... Lots of old plants on display, a very rare and awesome Plain Wooden Four Poster Bed and a massive McCormick Safe opposite a Small Fireplace. Certainly a very cool piece of virtual property to call home.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Next Island, 133918, 82708)

Notes:
Shepherd's Beach Micro Estates. (4 still for sale for 2K @ Crystal Peak Shopkeeper) Interesting "micro estate" concept- couple of beach chairs, some music and the views. Each estate has a 10 item point max (20 would be nicer)... so its a bit of a challenge to truly "make it yours" with only 10, but hey- its the beach. Island Beer is really the only item you need.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(ROCKtropia, 134146, 84374)

Notes:
Castillo Penthouse Loft #1. Stumbled upon ROCK-MART, a nice and giant shop... prices all seemed fairly competitive. Occasionally I will be posting a few nicely stocked shops as I come across them- if you're stuck on RT, swing by.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(ROCKtropia, 134371, 83575)

Notes:
Tangerine Shops, The Jolly Hoffer. Holy hell- this place is stocked with so much great stuff. All the prices are legit on point with market history... seriously one of the best stocked shops I've ever seen in EU. Dare I say worth a trip to RockTropia to check it out? I won't go that far.. but wow. Well over 500 items for sale.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
F.O.M.A. Alpha West 11D

Notes:

Owner notes: "All simetry, bones, skulls and trophy's... and the screen in the wall, giving the welcome at all visitors." So many empty apartments up at FOMA, nice to have somebody request that I take a lil trip up there to check theirs out! Gotta love the trophy head collection... nice to see the newer furniture and household items on display. I tend to collect the old stuff, but some of the new item designs are pretty cool. Great place- go check it out!

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
F.O.M.A. Shop #60

Notes:

Who says your shop has to have things for sale... stumbled across a great collection of rare items at FOMA Shop 60 earlier today. Some awesome old art and tons of great plants. Love the Lake X painting and the Woody Log Basket... need one of those for my fireplace.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 53428, 69271)

Notes:

Medusa South, Floor 3 (Apt 4). Big love for the old P.E. image of the EBN news broadcaster on the plasma TV... Another Candle Skull, Mentor Edition, I really want one of those :) Also a solid collection of all the old music instruments and paintings on display. Well decorated example of a Medusa Apartment.

Last edited:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Check out this spot at:
(Caly, 53407, 69400)

Notes:
Medusa North, Floor 12 (Apt 11). Another nice Medusa spot. Awesome use of Curtains to change the original look of the estate. Love the giant old artwork and the fireplace. Classy spot.

Last edited:
Updated! More added above

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Back