How accurate is the wiki?

Think I have a few harnesses somewhere in storage, I'll try to dig them up for you when I get back home. 🙈
Very kind thought, without meaning to be too cheeky, if you have the other bits to go with it too....I only have the shoes so far!
If you pop them in your shop, I'll pop along and buy 'em ;-)
Still didn't get one from the Cauda, although I did get some Pixie arms from a Daikiba so THEY still drop at least..

Very kind thought, without meaning to be too cheeky, if you have the other bits to go with it too....I only have the shoes so far!
If you pop them in your shop, I'll pop along and buy 'em ;-)
Still didn't get one from the Cauda, although I did get some Pixie arms from a Daikiba so THEY still drop at least..
Sure, just checked, I have Goblin Harness M, what one does your avatar use? I also have face F/M, arms M, gloves F/M, shins F/M, thighs M, foot M.

Sure, just checked, I have Goblin Harness M, what one does your avatar use? I also have face F/M, arms M, gloves F/M, shins F/M, thighs M, foot M.
Blimey, pretty much everything then lol, my Avatar is M and he would very much like to relieve you of the Harness, arms,, Face, gloves, thighs and shins. Would save me a LOT of farming for something that I am by now, almost convinced, doesn't drop any more.
I'll park him near your shopkeeper when I log off later, thanks a lot for your help ;-)

Blimey, pretty much everything then lol, my Avatar is M and he would very much like to relieve you of the Harness, arms,, Face, gloves, thighs and shins. Would save me a LOT of farming for something that I am by now, almost convinced, doesn't drop any more.
I'll park him near your shopkeeper when I log off later, thanks a lot for your help ;-)
Alright, when I get off work in 5-6 hours I'll put them in there. I'll put them for few ped under MU or +1 ped whatever is best.

When I was more nub I hunted a LOT and kept them in storage all this time 🙈

When I was more nub I hunted a LOT and kept them in storage all this time 🙈
Lucky for me that you did, I picked the bits up from your shop earlier, thanks a lot for doing that, at least now, I can pop a few snables when I get skint again, which won't be long with the loots I've been getting! IF I can find any highish level ones.
I discovered the new (to me) looter professions and am wondering if becoz mine are low, if that's why I am not seeing many items in my loot, probably clutching at straws but I see quite a few double shrapnel loots and I saw somewhere the theory that these happen when I would have found something a little more interesting IF my looter profession was higher, but I digress and that is for another thread..
Thanks again Jak, was very kind of you ;-)

Reactions: jak
I discovered the new (to me) looter professions and am wondering if becoz mine are low, if that's why I am not seeing many items in my loot, probably clutching at straws but I see quite a few double shrapnel loots and I saw somewhere the theory that these happen when I would have found something a little more interesting IF my looter profession was higher, but I digress and that is for another thread..
Looter professions doesn’t make more interesting loot, just raises loot amount.
Those double shrapnel loots you get come from what’s called the bonus loot pool, and are filled predominantly by other hunters inefficiencies, such as wasting ammo on “misses” from unmaxxed weapons.

ARC Guardian is easy to loot on Cyrene. just jump into Paneleon instance and you'll get a set pretty quick. Looks not too bad. And it has an upgrade path (but that is another story).

Lucky for me that you did, I picked the bits up from your shop earlier, thanks a lot for doing that, at least now, I can pop a few snables when I get skint again, which won't be long with the loots I've been getting! IF I can find any highish level ones.
Thanks again Jak, was very kind of you ;-)
You're welcome! Good luck! :)

Looter professions doesn’t make more interesting loot, just raises loot amount.
Those double shrapnel loots you get come from what’s called the bonus loot pool, and are filled predominantly by other hunters inefficiencies, such as wasting ammo on “misses” from unmaxxed weapons.
Ahh ok, well thanks for the clearing that up, I did Google it but found quite a bit of conflicting information out there, as is often the case I find.
Ive always found it interesting, and confusing, how many theories exist about how this game works and how to make it pay etc etc, myself, I usually play how I play, and deposit until I get annoyed by NOT looting enough items etc or depositing too much, or both!
To me, it seems to be a bit of a thing, seeing something nice pop into my loot window now and again, it doesn’t even need to be valuable.
I am sure most of us feel this way, but it doesnt happen often enough imo, anyway, I digress again.
Thank you again for your answer 😀

ARC Guardian is easy to loot on Cyrene. just jump into Paneleon instance and you'll get a set pretty quick. Looks not too bad. And it has an upgrade path (but that is another story).
Thanks Westy,
I have never been to Cyrene, might just give that a go 😀

rare items drop can be as rare as 1 over 1 million kills.... so.. wiki is just indication that IT MIGHT COME.
we dont need wiki to know that if i need muscle oil fastest kill is traeskerons or kerberos and eye oils from argonauts.
BUT
if we see that AH has a shortage of SOCKET 4 wiki tells us to kill Droka or Allophyl... (caly example)
best way to have a good wiki is to contribute adding the "it dropped in current VU" based on one's experience

Back