Question: How can I get this lucky?

Buy my summer strongboxes stack. You have a high chance to get lucky from opening all of them during wave.

inb4 ubers ill try to convince the community they alone open more boxes alone, than the entire rest of the community combined.

/S

also good thing you only looked up summer 2020's, probably shouldnt look at the others :p MEGA /s

But, mostly wave mechanics being "abused", if you know you know. (edit) sounds ominous but its mostly just if you know you know, if you dont youre shit outta luck, very few people for fairly obvious reasons want to tell how it works, and the few who do, get bashed by dozens of people yelling they are wrong. Just the normal life cycle of "keeping information hidden", makes sense, but still shit lowkey.

Last edited:
Hi, you really think there are tens of thousands of summer 2020 boxes left in april and may 2023? Seriously asking
It's not "summer 2020" boxes, there is only one kind of a summer box that drops the last possible summer ring, which is 2020. And there are tons of them accumulated over years and still sit in storages. I have a few hundreds that I never bothered to sell or use, and I'm just a small fish. With some dedication and funds you can make people blow dust off their stashes.

Just to say it up front. I AM JEALOUS of these guys so please. Help me get this lucky. PM in game or here for tips. Luckiest people on the planet:

Luckiest avatar in the game :tux::tux::tux::

Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialMon, 05 Dec 2022 15:37:14
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialMon, 28 Nov 2022 14:26:47
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialSun, 11 Sep 2022 14:41:28
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialTue, 31 May 2022 02:39:03
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialThu, 31 Mar 2022 04:40:05
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialSun, 26 Dec 2021 07:02:23
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialTue, 30 Nov 2021 16:06:41
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialSun, 28 Nov 2021 06:01:31
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialWed, 22 Sep 2021 14:46:41
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialFri, 02 Apr 2021 04:33:11
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialMon, 22 Mar 2021 22:40:56
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialSat, 13 Mar 2021 06:01:10

This one is the luckiest avatar of the month :banana::banana::

ItemAvatarTime Stamp
Summer Ring 2020Mike kaffeslukarn MoraziFri, 19 May 2023 11:07:28
Summer Ring 2020Mike kaffeslukarn MoraziFri, 05 May 2023 12:25:11
Summer Ring 2020Mike kaffeslukarn MoraziFri, 21 Apr 2023 12:05:32
Summer Ring 2020Mike kaffeslukarn MoraziThu, 20 Apr 2023 12:59:18
Summer Ring 2020Mike kaffeslukarn MoraziTue, 18 Apr 2023 12:01:55

Second place for luckiest avatar of the month :banana::
ItemAvatarTime Stamp
Summer Ring 2020Oliver Viking KohlerWed, 03 May 2023 18:44:13
Summer Ring 2020Oliver Viking KohlerWed, 26 Apr 2023 21:53:27
Summer Ring 2020Oliver Viking KohlerTue, 11 Apr 2023 20:32:59
Summer Ring 2020Oliver Viking KohlerFri, 08 Jul 2022 16:58:41
Summer Ring 2020Oliver Viking KohlerSat, 02 Jul 2022 02:07:54

As I said, PM me here or in game. I pay in Vatican Dollars a.k.a. "God will pay".
Gemini had like 200k peds worth of UA from opening boxes. so i guess "lucky" in your eyes does mean something else. You should cry also that only certain guys loot best weapons even if they do just best mobs ingame.

It's not "summer 2020" boxes, there is only one kind of a summer box that drops the last possible summer ring, which is 2020. And there are tons of them accumulated over years and still sit in storages. I have a few hundreds that I never bothered to sell or use, and I'm just a small fish. With some dedication and funds you can make people blow dust off their stashes.

Good for you Svarog. Anyways, droprate of other seasonal rings is not even close to this. The idea that there are gazillion summer boxes is funny when you consider you couldn't loot them for 3 years. So, still not convinced.

Gemini had like 200k peds worth of UA from opening boxes. so i guess "lucky" in your eyes does mean something else. You should cry also that only certain guys loot best weapons even if they do just best mobs ingame.

OK, so you just said that Gemini opened 20k boxes. Not impressed.
You should cry also that only certain guys loot best weapons even if they do just best mobs ingame.

Why should I "cry" about that? People have 2.0 weapons that they grinded for and spent peds. They are also among top 20 hunters.

My point being, you go "cry" for that and don't spoil my "crying" about summer rings.

:tux:

inb4 ubers ill try to convince the community they alone open more boxes alone, than the entire rest of the community combined.

/S

also good thing you only looked up summer 2020's, probably shouldnt look at the others :p MEGA /s

But, mostly wave mechanics being "abused", if you know you know. (edit) sounds ominous but its mostly just if you know you know, if you dont youre shit outta luck, very few people for fairly obvious reasons want to tell how it works, and the few who do, get bashed by dozens of people yelling they are wrong. Just the normal life cycle of "keeping information hidden", makes sense, but still shit lowkey.
Yeah all the ubers share top secret info and you'll never be able to loot items like they do because of this /S

/S

I am very confused with your post but I like your signature. (y)

to comprehend statistics, go to lahar swamp
start killing Calamusoids L5 that have a short loot table
or goto sand king island and kill L22 rextelums that have an even shorter one.
That explains how loot random generator work....
same engine works for all the loots.

this explains WHY Halloween boxes are WORST (too many loot events generate useless halloween costimes)
that is why xmas are best for small/medium players (candy canes are just 1 pec)
and why easter are good for intense shooter (easter egg buff give at 5 ped combo of higher value in pills)
summer has simply MORE ring events, the real question should be on the value of them that is kept high not dumping but in covid opening spree went as low as 20k or under that trigger.

statistics.... (anyway i opened 200 boxes wneh i was told to start and got a seasonal, too bad was a low value one so either is a coincidence or waves do exist)

I know one of the top ring getters, i also know he depos the GDP of a small country, so not overly surprising imo.

I think this is another case of "HoF-itus" as i call it, someone that only sees the giant loot and assumes that user is doing amazing and making money hand over fist. what they don't realize that the person in question is cycling hundreds of thousands or ped a month.

One of those top 5 ring openers, JUST depoed multiple thousands of dollars to move into a TWEN weapon, he was opening basically nonstop for a VERY long period of time and happened to get some good stuff out of the boxes.

now lets move same concept as loot with guns. example:

My mod ml-35 costs about 1300 ped an hour to shoot.(7 dmg, Beta, and 14%reload) so a 1500 ped HoF is just over an hour of trigger time.

(its for sale btw, shameless plug;))

Buddy's gun is an LC-100, (same tier and ring with imp 105) he shoots roughly 160 ped an hour, do for him to get the same "value" out of a gloabl he needs a 180-ish ped global

so are they actually lucky? or are they brute forcing the system to give them stuff and that is costing WAY more than the ring is worth.

mod ml-35 costs about 1300 ped an hour to shoot.(7 dmg, Beta, and 14%reload) so a 1500 ped HoF is just over an hour of trigger time.
i dont agree in full to "shooting volume triggering an hof" but i get the general sense. (more volume more chance)
in the specific case, in one hour you are paying MU on amp (not returned) and game hunting cost (average) 0.02 * 1300 = 26 ped loss. (make it 30 for rounding)
expecting a 1300 ped global per hour is not only daydreaming but is not sustainable for game engine.
Being an EP4 cycling 13.000 ped per hour applying this faulty logic means that a EP4 clicker should expect 13k globals per hour.
but in general terms, using same target, yes, you got 6x loot events and yes, you are "eligible" for 6x chances to roll a big multiplier.
in this place IMHO a loot 2.0 protection system kicks in but this is my conspiracy :)

same happens for box, the more "open" (Loot event) the more chances to roll a specifioc content (let's say a ring). sadly we have no percentage of chances disclosed (and this is due to a loophole of gambling law that, posing rings at 10 ped each, just avoid the disclosure being it "content of 10 ped each box".
neing (apart garbage rings valued in the 15k each and old time box cost was 1.5 ped (before oversupply) my math dirty mind call for 1 ring every 10...12k boxes as a statistical chance

Just to say it up front. I AM JEALOUS of these guys so please. Help me get this lucky. PM in game or here for tips. Luckiest people on the planet:

Luckiest avatar in the game :tux::tux::tux::

Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialMon, 05 Dec 2022 15:37:14
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialMon, 28 Nov 2022 14:26:47
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialSun, 11 Sep 2022 14:41:28
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialTue, 31 May 2022 02:39:03
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialThu, 31 Mar 2022 04:40:05
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialSun, 26 Dec 2021 07:02:23
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialTue, 30 Nov 2021 16:06:41
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialSun, 28 Nov 2021 06:01:31
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialWed, 22 Sep 2021 14:46:41
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialFri, 02 Apr 2021 04:33:11
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialMon, 22 Mar 2021 22:40:56
Summer Ring 2020Gemini Nana PrudentialSat, 13 Mar 2021 06:01:10

This one is the luckiest avatar of the month :banana::banana::

ItemAvatarTime Stamp
Summer Ring 2020Mike kaffeslukarn MoraziFri, 19 May 2023 11:07:28
Summer Ring 2020Mike kaffeslukarn MoraziFri, 05 May 2023 12:25:11
Summer Ring 2020Mike kaffeslukarn MoraziFri, 21 Apr 2023 12:05:32
Summer Ring 2020Mike kaffeslukarn MoraziThu, 20 Apr 2023 12:59:18
Summer Ring 2020Mike kaffeslukarn MoraziTue, 18 Apr 2023 12:01:55

Second place for luckiest avatar of the month :banana::
ItemAvatarTime Stamp
Summer Ring 2020Oliver Viking KohlerWed, 03 May 2023 18:44:13
Summer Ring 2020Oliver Viking KohlerWed, 26 Apr 2023 21:53:27
Summer Ring 2020Oliver Viking KohlerTue, 11 Apr 2023 20:32:59
Summer Ring 2020Oliver Viking KohlerFri, 08 Jul 2022 16:58:41
Summer Ring 2020Oliver Viking KohlerSat, 02 Jul 2022 02:07:54

As I said, PM me here or in game. I pay in Vatican Dollars a.k.a. "God will pay".
nothing to do with luck, depends on numbers (qty) u open :)

a side note... some player can not figure the VOLUMES involved in Entropia.
who clicks some EP1 can not understand that one night Ep4 clicking can cycle 100k ped
EP4 cycle 4x biggest available weapon in game
and for those who are in "ep4" league the Theoretical monthy cycle is 13200*24*30.5 = 9.000.000 ped per month (including maintenance window)
for who clicks 50 ped of "basic filters" or 500 ped of "simple 1 conductors" it is not even understandable.
same for Maddox4 or Ep41 pistol vs bp130 (6x volume of fire)

imagine this cycle
1.jan i buy 10k keys (well not me, the "whale opener"
2...10 Jan i shot the 100k uniammo
11 jan i ask for withdrawal of 100k ped
1. feb same
2..10 feb same
11 feb withdrawal
1. mar same
2..10 nar same
11 mar withdrawal
since april i am cycling same euros that come back from withdrawal (can be faster)
so really 30k Euro can open 120.000 box per year (YES; IT IS NOT NORMAL VOLUME but remember the 9m ped per month that ep4 can decay)
game involved in EU is way more than deposits are
all people is leveraged (cycle ped card more than once per period)

is it healthy? is it profitable? not my matter..
is it doable? definitely yes with proper "working capital" and understanding statistical distributions
(to avoid PTSD :) )

I know one of the top ring getters, i also know he depos the GDP of a small country, so not overly surprising imo.

Yes and no, yes there is the obvious correct about it that the people who do get a lot of rings, do normally buy a lot more keys than one would think, far more than average joe does.

However it is EU, and wehave more trackers than google and china combined (not really but its all out in the open), and we have about 3000ish active players. Not all of them buy keys but that is fine for now. We also know that whomever it is you're talking about sputting in "a small countries GDP" is not correct either and ill chuck it up to you meaning to say they spend what seems to you "a lot of money". We know they don't really spend all that much, since while mindarks making profit, they are not sitting there making hella giga bank (ref their published finances).

So this leads us to the same place where we will now have people trying to convince the rest that 1-4 people will spend, and open more cases than the remaining community. And i hear you "BUT THE OTHER COMMUNITY IS POOR TRASH!"

just because there are a handfull of people getting most the rings, i know people putting thousands of dollars into the game, with hundreds of thousands of gear, opening thousands of boxes, who simply never had a ring drop that was worth more than 10 ped, ever. Out of the (rough guestimate numbers remember)3000 people, it makes no sense that only 5-10 people realistically get the vast majority of all the good stuff, and somehow, the other 100-200 who also spend a lot, and together those 100-200 together spend more than those 5-10, get nothing at all. and combined with the other 2800 who open piddlysquads, open enough that together with those 100-200 suddenly make up a far larger amount again, and all those people still see nothing.

This is why people are annoyed at the system. And everytime these threads pop up, those 5-10 people? Who could help the game by being a little bit more open and shedding some light, mysteriously don't want to do that, and the others who spend thousands and thousands some of which likely spend equal to them and get no good stuff, mysteriously have no issues at times sharing how much in the mud they are.

Edit: paragrah somehow not included:
The only thing these few people do have which is why they never want to talk about it is that they know when, how, and where. They have information about how to get the good stuff, and they know when its the time to go ham. They have friends and are mostly all interlinked with one another on some stuff figuring out how to squeeze these boxes, and other activities to get all them juicies for themselves and where its best to do so. That is a huge part why they obviously dont want to just always shed light, but being a little more open about how much they pump in would help, but likely they wont ever say that since finances are naturally quite privy, and i highly doubt they actually put in as much money as you think they do, and far from a small countries gdp... I think the 5-10 most item getting ring getting people likely depo about as equal to the 100-200 joes i refered to, purely because they dont need to depo as much.

This is the part where people will now quote me and tell me how much i'm wrong, and these select fews diciples will pounce and bite and defend their ways because while we too spend thousands, we are poor trash, and we can't afford their ways of fucking around and finding out. and yet againt twist it into me, or others being angry at certain individuals.

Where in reality, this sums it up.
None is mad at you, ppl just mad at the system ;)

Last edited:
I did open " a lot of boxes lately "

Since my interest is to help people i share what i think in order to improve the understanding of the community

Bought a total of 9.000 So faar

Did open around 6000

I got two seasonal rings and one rar token

I still was lucky to get this,
I did burst atleast 3000 in a row then i got the christmas Ring

Few days later i did open about 500 and i got the easter

The rar token came out of like 100 boxes

While it maters how many boxes you open , it does not influece if you get a seasonal, however you can increase your chances while opening nonstop in a row but you still need to be lucky to get a Ring.

Maybe other people know how to Spot a wave , but even if they know its not a guarantee that they get it, i dont know how to Spot a wave but i got 2 seasonals and one rar.

So in my case thats 9.000 loot events vs 200 from a Person who just want to open some boxes i got 45 Times the potential to get something good not because i got more luck or "the choosen one" simply because i can open 8800 more then the guy with 200 after he runns out of stock.

And i beleave that this is the reason why we see people looting multiple rings while others get 0

i dont agree in full to "shooting volume triggering an hof" but i get the general sense. (more volume more chance)
in the specific case, in one hour you are paying MU on amp (not returned) and game hunting cost (average) 0.02 * 1300 = 26 ped loss. (make it 30 for rounding)
expecting a 1300 ped global per hour is not only daydreaming but is not sustainable for game engine.
the point I was making was the same as your EP4 comparison just not as clear, more variables in my gun scenario vs EPs so yours is actually better.

i was stating a % change from 1300 to 160, so essentially a 1500 ped HoF would allow you to shoot the mod 35 for the same amount of time as a 180 global for the LC-100 would.

Just open boxes during waves
It's just this - and yes it is exploitable within a certain time window. You don't need tens of thousands of boxes. Just a hundred or so.

As is the case with everything in the game.

I have opened 53,600 boxes and looted 7 seasonal rings and one rare token.

I have opened 53,600 boxes and looted 7 seasonal rings and one rare token.
And i had 3 seasonal and 3 rares in no more than 3k boxes, i was opening 30 to 200 at a time at random hours. RNG i guess

opened boxes like 30~40k
looted single individual halo 19

stop taking my luck!
you guys are naughty boi

Last edited by a moderator:
They just open alot and know when to open alot xD

I have opened around 8k boxes best ring i got was aeglic and hermetic mod.
I know a dude who is opening all the time and never got any...
If u say what is true if u open xxx boxes u will get the ring then we dont have dynamic loot its peronal looting system which isnt officialy stated by MA.
If there is a loot waves and only few knows it how it works then fish is stinky from the tail to the head ..why would i keep investing if this is the case?
3rd luck..yeah u can get 1 by luck with extreme luck u can get 2 ( but why not play american lottery then? U never know )

I have opened around 8k boxes best ring i got was aeglic and hermetic mod.
I know a dude who is opening all the time and never got any...
If u say what is true if u open xxx boxes u will get the ring then we dont have dynamic loot its peronal looting system which isnt officialy stated by MA.
If there is a loot waves and only few knows it how it works then fish is stinky from the tail to the head ..why would i keep investing if this is the case?
3rd luck..yeah u can get 1 by luck with extreme luck u can get 2 ( but why not play american lottery then? U never know )
maybe stop being paranoid ? i did loot two seasonals and one rar

Back