How can I see the costs associated with depositing?

BlueEyes

Elite
Society
NBK Rangers
Paul Blue Eyes Melua
Hi, I deposited using paynova. How can I see the (total) amount witheld by paynova and MA?
(I've searched a bit but it seems not very transparent)

regards

I haven't used Paynova, but I do use Ukash and debit card. In both those cases I get an email with the costs shown.

I haven't used Paynova, but I do use Ukash and debit card. In both those cases I get an email with the costs shown.

Ty. I did get an e-mail too. Both paynova and MA.
It's 4% deposit fee. Don't know if that's compareable with others.

it's close to some others. Maybe a percent higher than some, but still fairly close to the others I think.

Again i feel the obligation to point out Bank Wire (SEPA, no charge inside Europe)... especially since you're from inside the EUnion. Just looked at my last deposit info E-Mail:

Payment Method: Bank Real Amount: xxx EUR Deposit Fee: 0.00 EUR

I'd rather wait 2 or 3 days than pay ANYONE ANY fees :girl:

Hope that info is useful

Sok

Again i feel the obligation to point out Bank Wire (SEPA, no charge inside Europe)... especially since you're from inside the EUnion. Just looked at my last deposit info E-Mail:

Payment Method: Bank Real Amount: xxx EUR Deposit Fee: 0.00 EUR

I'd rather wait 2 or 3 days than pay ANYONE ANY fees :girl:

Hope that info is useful

Sok

Most banks charge constant fee for international transfers, so depends how much you deposit. It might be cheaper to use other methods if small amount, when bigger, bank transfer is the way. Unless you are lucky and have no fees in your bank/account.

Back