How can I stream music into my apartment and/or shop?

Bloodstar

Prowler
Banned
Society
Jurai Blood Cadets
Claire Godpool Bunting
Just as the title asks. How can I stream music into my apartment and/or shop? Is it even possible without asking people to log onto out of game sites for the stream? CND has streaming music but I want to know if apartments and/or shops can have it as well.

Bunting The Man With A Thousand Questions

You can not.
Only ND can , its a special things that work only in CND.

You can not.
Only ND can , its a special things that work only in CND.

That is so not fair! That is just a "land area" with apartments, club, domes etc. I mean the domes are closed off, apartments are closed off, the club is closed off. Music is everywhere except apartments. So why can´t we have streaming music? Is it a money issue? Of course I do see the lag issue of it but still, if I want to have streaming music I should be able to have streaming music! CND might be special but there should not be something up there that other players can´t get as well for they´re apartments and shops.
I want to be able to have streaming music and possibly even live music. Of course MA is working on the whole live music feature thanks to Neverdie but I believe that is only for CND and that is not fair to the rest of us. I know that the lag issue will bother most of you if not all of you BUT I still feel "left out" by MA. Even Second Life has the option to have streaming and live music...

Bunting The Enforcer :laugh:

you can stream some stuff trought signs :scratch2: ask sorg :)

you can stream some stuff trought signs :scratch2: ask sorg :)
You can upload something , and loop it(and it cost the hell).
But you can not do a real streaming , like radio ...

I agree claire. It would be nice to flick a music feed switch at the door. That would send the CND stream into our apartment. This would justify the cost of an apartment on CND.

CND apt's would be the place to party. }:>)

Club 3G has music. It's a regular apartment. Billton Towers 2, level 3, G. Inside there's like 7 different songs that play.

Club 3G has music. It's a regular apartment. Billton Towers 2, level 3, G. Inside there's like 7 different songs that play.

That's not the same thing.

Anyone can grab a multimedia frame and compress songs into the frame then have it loop over and over. There's a pretty high charge depending on how big the file is, and that's cool and all.

But up on CND, ND has live streaming music from his site pushed to the domes.

It would be nice if you could get this same stream into your apartment.

The stream is not limited to 7 songs or how ever much you can afford to pay to upload the file into your picture frame. }:>)
Also it changes. so Heavy Metal mondays could be heard in your apt and you can request songs to have added to the playlist through a forum post by ND.

That's 9 now and growing week by week! ;) Btw....

:wise: Ahhh thankyou Mega!

Jamhot

Oh did i mention....
123456.JPG

Last edited:
That is so not fair! That is just a "land area" with apartments, club, domes etc. I mean the domes are closed off, apartments are closed off, the club is closed off. Music is everywhere except apartments. So why can´t we have streaming music? Is it a money issue? Of course I do see the lag issue of it but still, if I want to have streaming music I should be able to have streaming music! CND might be special but there should not be something up there that other players can´t get as well for they´re apartments and shops.
I want to be able to have streaming music and possibly even live music. Of course MA is working on the whole live music feature thanks to Neverdie but I believe that is only for CND and that is not fair to the rest of us. I know that the lag issue will bother most of you if not all of you BUT I still feel "left out" by MA. Even Second Life has the option to have streaming and live music...

Bunting The Enforcer :laugh:

It may not be fair, but few things are in either real life or Entropia. If the streaming audio feature was something that was sold as part of CND, then it may be a long time, if ever, before MA decide to allow other people to get access to it.

The problem for MA is that if they decide to release a feature that they had previously sold the exclusive rights to, then it will be another blow to the confidence of future investors.

But still all your saying is you did this https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55481&highlight=multimedia In essence this is shall we say your own personal jukebox. You put in the songs that's what will play.

Which is commendable, but still not the same thing or did you figure someway to stream it in like on CND? Hmmm?

I was actually thanking Mega for correcting the previous poster on the address for the Club ....and as for 'all i'm doing is' .....I don't see many others doing what i'm doing ,it's not very nice trying to belittle the endevours i make to create a nice planetside nightspot for entropians en masse! No i can't stream ingame like ND but i can upload content little by little, which is what i'm doing! But i do have an out of game stream running each week which people can tune into behind the game and that works well too.

To help with your problem Claire why not just tune into ND's stream @ www.realityport.com behind the game that way you can have it with you wherever you may go! ;)

Good luck to you Bunting and all the best!

Jamhot

I was actually thanking Mega for correcting the previous poster on the address for the Club ....and as for 'all i'm doing is' .....I don't see many others doing what i'm doing ,it's not very nice trying to belittle the endevours i make to create a nice planetside nightspot for entropians en masse! No i can't stream ingame like ND but i can upload content little by little, which is what i'm doing! But i do have an out of game stream running each week which people can tune into behind the game and that works well too.

To help with your problem Claire why not just tune into ND's stream @ www.realityport.com behind the game that way you can have it with you wherever you may go! ;)

Good luck to you Bunting and all the best!

Jamhot

Now Jam come on. I'm not belittling your efforts in anyway.

Note what I said

Which is commendable, but still not the same thing or did you figure someway to stream it in like on CND? Hmmm?

That's not a cheap endevour to put bink audio in so you can have your own music in the game and it's not an easy effort either. I've conidered doing it.

So re-read what I said. I'm not belittling you, I commended you!!. If I was to belittle you I would have said some rather nasty rude things. };>P

com·mend - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuh-mend] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object) 1. to present, mention, or praise as worthy of confidence, notice, kindness, etc.; recommend: to commend a friend to another; to commend an applicant for employment.
2. to entrust; give in charge; deliver with confidence: I commend my child to your care.
3. to cite or name with approval or special praise: to commend a soldier for bravery.
4. Feudal Law. to place (oneself or one's land) under another's protection so as to become his vassal.
5. Archaic. to recommend (a person) to the kind remembrance of another.

be·lit·tle - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bi-lit-l] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object), -tled, -tling. to regard or portray as less impressive or important than appearances indicate; depreciate; disparage.

Now Jam come on. I'm not belittling your efforts in anyway.

Note what I said

That's not a cheap endevour to put bink audio in so you can have your own music in the game and it's not an easy effort either. I've conidered doing it.

So re-read what I said. I'm not belittling you, I commended you!!. If I was to belittle you I would have said some rather nasty rude things. };>P

Ahh ok i apologise i must of missed that commending bit! :ahh: Duly noted* Thankyou! :wtg:

Jamhot

Ok now yer taking the pi$$ with the dictionary malarkey lol i know what commend means! =P

Ahh ok i apologise i must of missed that commending bit! :ahh: Duly noted* Thankyou! :wtg:

Jamhot

Now if you figure how to stream your radio station in through bink. I'll bow down and kiss your feet! Hahahahahaha

Now if you figure how to stream your radio station in through bink. I'll bow down and kiss your feet! Hahahahahaha

Hahaha if i could do that! I'd kiss my own feet! :laugh:

Is this possible 2016??? :headbang:

http://www.planetcalypso.com/opportunities/estate-development/
Shopping Malls
Live streaming with music of your choice – 25,000 PED
I'm assuming this puts in your shop the same thingy that's in the cnd bank in Port Atlantis, so you can adjust it to whatever stream you want? I think the only reason folks don't do it is because of the same reason that there was only one presidential candidate... not worth the cost.

Back