How CODEX META Human Are You? Highest Known!

anonimity

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Kayla Mystique Sinclair
226 currently. hasn't moved much since mayhem repeatable doesn't count

Joat

Elite
Society
M.I.S
Forgot to write my level in previous post, which is 232.

Freddy_M

Guardian
Society
The Ministry
Freddy Michael Krueger
I'm at Meta Codex Level 147.

With this 20% plus for Meta per Codex Mission completet the "crappy" Buggers like Igni, Dripi or Pupugui have suddenly a incentive to be completet, especially the first quick levels as they give the same amount of Attribute as 1 Level of Araneatrox or Hussk at much less costs ;)
You give me indecent thoughts ..... :unsure::sneaky:

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Payn-Inc
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno

Oleg

Mutated
Society
Rangers
Oleg Oleg McMullery

Ranyard

Alpha
Society
Shaolin
Ranyard Rany Ranyhyn

mspatterson

Old Alpha
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Count Sinner Gism
updated also 185 :)

Last edited:

Aloisius

Stalker
Society
Natural Born Killers
Jo Aloisius Smith

mspatterson

Old Alpha
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Count Sinner Gism
updated and 187 for meee :)

Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
SO when codex was updated and we got a bunch of levels even if we have not participated in codex did it count our iron mission completions? because I RARELY hunt and had very few codex levels yet I got 16 when the meta came out? I think i just now reached 20 but I have not bothered to claim any for the last few missions.

Freddy_M

Guardian
Society
The Ministry
Freddy Michael Krueger
SO when codex was updated and we got a bunch of levels even if we have not participated in codex did it count our iron mission completions? because I RARELY hunt and had very few codex levels yet I got 16 when the meta came out? I think i just now reached 20 but I have not bothered to claim any for the last few missions.
The claims to the rewards remain and you can take them when you want.

Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
The claims to the rewards remain and you can take them when you want.
Yeah I claimed the ones I got when meta first came out but not the ones I earned since. So what I wonder is the ones you got when it came out was it based on iron mission kills or just total levels or what? Because I know of friends that had like 100 when meta released. and if you can then go get more for each meta creature that means you could technically get more meta levels than another player because you were more active before meta came out right?

Freddy_M

Guardian
Society
The Ministry
Freddy Michael Krueger
Unfortunately I can't tell you anything about that. I had already done Codex missions when Meta came out. BUT when I briefly estimate what I have done on codex and put it in relation to the meta-level I had during implementation, I think that ONLY CODEX seems to count.

MikeH

Alpha
Society
AoC 2.0
Mike KingMike007 Hussey
Yeah I claimed the ones I got when meta first came out but not the ones I earned since. So what I wonder is the ones you got when it came out was it based on iron mission kills or just total levels or what? Because I know of friends that had like 100 when meta released. and if you can then go get more for each meta creature that means you could technically get more meta levels than another player because you were more active before meta came out right?
Each rank in codex gives 20% progres in meta so no Iron had nothing to do with the rewards you got .. its the reward you got from completed codex ranks before the release of meta.
Example i am at rank 111 (60%)
counted all completed ranks in codex = 558 (not counting the repeatable) . So it should clearify the doubt :)

mspatterson

Old Alpha
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Count Sinner Gism
it was rewarded retro.. yu get 1 meta choice every 5 codex ranks cmpleted

duncis

Stalker
Society
House Of Gamers
Inguts Sokolade Spurz

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina