How CODEX META Human Are You? Highest Known!

• Thread starter Deleted member 55358
  • Start date
226 currently. hasn't moved much since mayhem repeatable doesn't count

Forgot to write my level in previous post, which is 232.

I'm at Meta Codex Level 147.

With this 20% plus for Meta per Codex Mission completet the "crappy" Buggers like Igni, Dripi or Pupugui have suddenly a incentive to be completet, especially the first quick levels as they give the same amount of Attribute as 1 Level of Araneatrox or Hussk at much less costs ;)

You give me indecent thoughts ..... :unsure::sneaky:

updated also 185 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SO when codex was updated and we got a bunch of levels even if we have not participated in codex did it count our iron mission completions? because I RARELY hunt and had very few codex levels yet I got 16 when the meta came out? I think i just now reached 20 but I have not bothered to claim any for the last few missions.

SO when codex was updated and we got a bunch of levels even if we have not participated in codex did it count our iron mission completions? because I RARELY hunt and had very few codex levels yet I got 16 when the meta came out? I think i just now reached 20 but I have not bothered to claim any for the last few missions.

The claims to the rewards remain and you can take them when you want.

The claims to the rewards remain and you can take them when you want.
Yeah I claimed the ones I got when meta first came out but not the ones I earned since. So what I wonder is the ones you got when it came out was it based on iron mission kills or just total levels or what? Because I know of friends that had like 100 when meta released. and if you can then go get more for each meta creature that means you could technically get more meta levels than another player because you were more active before meta came out right?

Unfortunately I can't tell you anything about that. I had already done Codex missions when Meta came out. BUT when I briefly estimate what I have done on codex and put it in relation to the meta-level I had during implementation, I think that ONLY CODEX seems to count.

Yeah I claimed the ones I got when meta first came out but not the ones I earned since. So what I wonder is the ones you got when it came out was it based on iron mission kills or just total levels or what? Because I know of friends that had like 100 when meta released. and if you can then go get more for each meta creature that means you could technically get more meta levels than another player because you were more active before meta came out right?
Each rank in codex gives 20% progres in meta so no Iron had nothing to do with the rewards you got .. its the reward you got from completed codex ranks before the release of meta.
Example i am at rank 111 (60%)
counted all completed ranks in codex = 558 (not counting the repeatable) . So it should clearify the doubt :)

it was rewarded retro.. yu get 1 meta choice every 5 codex ranks cmpleted

Think i am at 112 :)

Back