How CODEX META Human Are You? Highest Known!

• Thread starter Deleted member 55358
  • Start date
45, Inherent Marxus Legends

Updates.. and why is it reduclous? like more than lets say the old stam int etc threads? We all have those too.. but how much is the question! :)
Well,
I think with Meta you can go 2 points in 2 hours as I did and would be more like a public scorecard list really, I don't understand what "updating" what someone posts is about at all. Why do you say "updated?" Just me , I guess.

Well,
I think with Meta you can go 2 points in 2 hours as I did and would be more like a public scorecard list really, I don't understand what "updating" what someone posts is about at all. Why do you say "updated?" Just me , I guess.
well just initially i expect alot of updates and plan to raise the minimum as well. it will slow down

155 right now.

Maybe it is best you state that below 100 at least 10 levels inbetween updates have to be finished and below 200 at least 5 levels before updates. Otherwise this thread could be growing very fast.

This almost seems like a public "skill blog" for some players.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just an observation for those who LOVE lists.

Sorry..Sorry couldn't help myself

Last edited:
This almost seems like a public "skill blog" for some players.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just an observation for those who LOVE lists.

Sorry..Sorry couldn't help myself
No worries around 270 it starts slowing down (unless more planets enter codex) so us 'skill bloggers' wont annoy those too much wo dont like up to date lists even though they keep reading them ;)

No worries around 270 it starts slowing down (unless more planets enter codex) so us 'skill bloggers' wont annoy those too much wo dont like up to date lists even though they keep reading them ;)

I am hoping and shooting for near future of other planets. I am codex/Meta junkie it seems.

( I could do that 24 hours and be happy ) I'm odd. lol

I am hoping and shooting for near future of other planets. I am codex/Meta junkie it seems.

( I could do that 24 hours and be happy ) I'm odd. lol
i knew you'd rise and join the dark side :)

0, aiming for evade skill, what direction do i have to go? been off for 3 years, well i am back

Back