How CODEX META Human Are You? Highest Known!

• Thread starter Deleted member 55358
  • Start date
Caly is up to 138 after today’s vu?

Did they ever fix the tamable mobs not in codex on Caly? Eudorian, Chirin, bunny etc. They don't register at least not last time I was there killing them.

updated for the monria mobs with the exception of the leprechaun. anyone know if theyre also a codex entry so monria has 5 total?

exception of the leprechaun. anyone know if theyre also a codex entry so monria has 5 total?

I'm assuming it has something to do with what I stated here about Caly tamable mobs. Not sure why they aren't adding some tamable mobs to codex.

Did they ever fix the tamable mobs not in codex on Caly? Eudorian, Chirin, bunny etc. They don't register at least not last time I was there killing them.

I'm assuming it has something to do with what I stated here about Caly tamable mobs. Not sure why they aren't adding some tamable mobs to codex.
well i didnt actually check them yet.. but am here now so maybe i will :)

Update, im at 284

IGN: Marco Killy Stur .... 150

Hardly done any. I'm already skilled anyway.

It's like saying; "hey you close to retirement player, after 15 years of skilling already. Do you want to do 10 more years of hard skilling?" Hahaha.

I do taming mostly now, no meta for that.

Rick

Hardly done any. I'm already skilled anyway.

It's like saying; "hey you close to retirement player, after 15 years of skilling already. Do you want to do 10 more years of hard skilling?" Hahaha.

I do taming mostly now, no meta for that.

Rick
ya no worries bro.. many worked on other planets for the past year and arent that high yet either.. I was all for codex from the start. I deleted old missions and worked it hard for the past year but everyone else will pass me soon enough :p

Back