Question: How do I get rid of ComPet?

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
I have no interest in compet so tried to get rid of it on these forums, but it's not working.

I went to settings->general settings->Forums To Exclude From View

In this section I need to highlight which sections of the forum I don't want to see but there's only 2 compet sections:

ComPet Beta
--ComPet News & Announcements

Where are the other compet sections, how can I stop all these posts cluttering up my forum when I view new posts?

I tried it yesterday and had this same problem. Looks like they are forcing us to watch those threads.

If I was curious to play compets I wouldn't be playing EU in the first place.

I also tried and failed to remove the compet sections, and it does indeed seem that we are unable to do this.
The solution is simple, I will not be using PCF in future until a friend advises me this has been fixed. Always assuming that by then there is anyone using the forum to notice.

So bye bye for now.

Compets should have its own separate forum... imo :cool:

moderator.jpg

Hello!

I will try to recreate this issue myself and have it forwarded to forum admin. Thanks for your feedback on this.

UPDATE: I have verified the issue and have reported it to forum Admin, he is working on fixing it now.

Last edited:
All of the ComPet forum sections can now be excluded from appearing in New Posts and Today's Posts.

For those who may not be aware of this feature, members can choose to exclude individual forum sections from appearing in New Posts and Today's Posts on the User CP -> General Settings page.

Thanks for reporting.

That was fast! Thanks

Thanks, that did the job :)

Thanks, that saved my day :yay:

Thx, works perfect again.

Nice, and thanks.

All of the ComPet forum sections can now be excluded from appearing in New Posts and Today's Posts.

For those who may not be aware of this feature, members can choose to exclude individual forum sections from appearing in New Posts and Today's Posts on the User CP -> General Settings page.

Thanks for reporting.

Since we're on this, can you please add in exclusion list the creatures section - it is the only one (I think) which can't be excluded ATM.

Since we're on this, can you please add in exclusion list the creatures section - it is the only one (I think) which can't be excluded ATM.

Would also be swell if able to exclude all post and threads from certain people like your self. :wise:

Thanks for reporting.

Thanks a lot, tired of seeing this compet shit :)

Would also be swell if able to exclude all post and threads from certain people like your self. :wise:

:yup: :yup: :yup:

thank you for fixing it appreciated!

Thank you :) really appreciated

forcing us to watch... LOL it's on the very bottom of the forum. I haven't a clue how long it's even up since I never scrolled all the way down:laugh:

forcing us to watch... LOL it's on the very bottom of the forum. I haven't a clue how long it's even up since I never scrolled all the way down:laugh:

The problem was that when you click 'new posts' it was cluttered up with loads of compet junk.

Massive thanks to the admins for taking care of this issue!

Adios, all things Compets :yay:

yea I've had to block it too. Wouldn't be so bad if it had a tag in the title saying compets as you see something about log in details, you think its EU and then get confused for a second before you realise its compets

Back