How do i make a sig

studley

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
murphy studley cannon
ello boys and girls, how do i make a sig, i heard from a friend that its very confusin, and bein the comp noob that i am, i decide not to listen after he said something about c drives or something, so i was wondering if some one very nice would tell me how to make a sig, or make one for me, :)

lol, I'm not too good at making them. But I'll make ya one. What sort of theme do you want? Like what does your soc name mean? If anything.

Or, to make your own, just use a graphics editor, I use Paint Shop Pro.

well, our soc name is apparantly, 'The Guard of the roman emperor', so something along thos lines i guess, and possibly my ava in it too, but i will leave it to ur imagination

studley said:
well, our soc name is apparantly, 'The Guard of the roman emperor', so something along thos lines i guess, and possibly my ava in it too, but i will leave it to ur imagination

Sure. Well, I've got about an hour before I want to go to sleep. SO PM me some pics of your ava, and I'll have a go :)

Read this too.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Praetorian_Guard

i got no pics of my ava, but i can log in very quickly and u can screnny some, i dont know how to do screenie either, :(, im so noob, :(

:rofl: Ok, lets take this into PM.

press print screen, above insert.

The praetorian was a roman force that guarded the roman emperors, they were like the elite force of the army.
They wore those helmets with the fluffy thing on top. Too tired to to go into details.

Its what Marvin the martian wears.

You could get fraps also to take screenshots, www.fraps.com, movie got the watermark, screenshots dont.

Goodbye I need sleep now. Must sleep. Havent slept for days :banana:

Back