how do i reward a Thread or person with EFD ?

Marijuana

Old Alpha
Society
The Dung Kickers
Mari Juana DutchGirl
Hi evryone ...

I know it might sound silly but can annyone tell how i can donate efd ?
I cant seem to find the right buttons.

Thanks !

Mari *.*

u are not a senior mem. or a paid member... so you can not

Click [Donate] on the left of "EFD: 895.51" (under "Location: Switzerland") :D

Ty mari for posting this, as I want to also know how to not donate but award efd's to ppl & it showing on their thread like Joker did to the OP ty.

Wow, I just figured out how to edit your award comments if you make a typo, too. Learn something new every day. :laugh:

Hate to give away all of my secrets, but hitting the award button a second time lets you modify and resubmit your award.

Hate to give away all of my secrets, but hitting the award button a second time lets you modify and resubmit your award.

That way you can change the value to 1,000 EFDs. That's the maximum we can do. BTW, the moderators have bigger buttons for bigger amounts :cool:

...seems to be working! :)

So....quite a few replies but not one single answer on how to award EFD to the post and not only donate. :rolleyes:

So....quite a few replies but not one single answer on how to award EFD to the post and not only donate. :rolleyes:

If you want to give someone efd..click the donate button in there avi details.
You can only give Awards if you are a Senior/mod and possibly others, to do that you click the coin(Thingy) at the bottom of the avi details to make it show up on the thread..

If you want to give someone efd..click the donate button in there avi details.
You can only give Awards if you are a Senior/mod and possibly others, to do that you click the coin(Thingy) at the bottom of the avi details to make it show up on the thread..

Thank you. THAT was an answer to the OP's question...and mine :D

coin(Thingy) at the bottom of the avi details

A picture says more than a thousand words (ok, more than nine ;)).

credits.gif

And maybe some more as they are in real gold:

credits.gif
credits.gif
credits.gif
credits.gif
credits.gif

Back