Help: How do I upload an image?

fred5283

Stalker
Society
AO
Norian Norian Xx
Just like the title says... how do I upload an image??

I can't add to the galleries that I've created in the past??!!

If I pick one of the default galleries, when I go to upload, I meet the size and format requirements, yet I still get an error??

For me, I just upload to imgur and then click the image button thingy and link to that. Easier

What sort of error? I'll forward it to 711 and he can take a look at if there's any problem.

For me, I just upload to imgur and then click the image button thingy and link to that. Easier

Remember that we do still have this rule, even if I tend to be a bit lax in enforcing it:

4.1 - Third Party Images
All images embedded in threads, posts or blog entries MUST be uploaded to the PlanetCalypsoForum Gallery, or to your personal member album. In order to prevent broken links, the use of third-party image hosting sites is NOT permitted.

What sort of error? I'll forward it to 711 and he can take a look at if there's any problem.

Remember that we do still have this rule, even if I tend to be a bit lax in enforcing it:

4.1 - Third Party Images
All images embedded in threads, posts or blog entries MUST be uploaded to the PlanetCalypsoForum Gallery, or to your personal member album. In order to prevent broken links, the use of third-party image hosting sites is NOT permitted.
2 issues / errors:

1) Can't upload to a gallery I created (no method, button, etc...)
2) This is the error I get when trying to upload a ~3Mb .jpeg --> The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

Your account seems to be in order.
Please try uploading a different image.

Noone else is reporting this issue, which indicates that it is a problem with the image, or something else on your side.

Your account seems to be in order.
Please try uploading a different image.

Noone else is reporting this issue, which indicates that it is a problem with the image, or something else on your side.
OK, I fixed the issue for uploading - the size was just a tiny bit bigger, I resized and working!

I still have the issue of not being able to upload to my galleries that I have created in the past... how to do that???

User galleries and albums were deprecated when PCF was moved to the new forum software platform.

User galleries and albums were deprecated when PCF was moved to the new forum software platform.
Ty for info - thread can be closed

The only options I see for adding images to posts are via URLs. Has been this way for quite some time. So if there is a rule against doing this, as far as I can see, without options for actually uploading being more obvious, this forum is more or less disallowing image sharing (in effect if not in actual reality).

Ah OK I see there is an upload button in the gallery section of the forum... well I guess that is something at least.

Back