How do miners feel about ore as reward?

It is kind of sad that most of my ore fields have a lot of iron, which now may drop in price. But on the other hand, we don't know that yet.

Even if I don't hunt much, I kind of like the "event". Much more fun than searching for uber items in atrox bellies. :)

Knoop said:
Whats you miners point of view on the fact that ingots are used as reward to those who find the robot parts?

A good question. The rugaritz was discussed on an earlier post. I think that is kinda crappy. And will probably bring down the value of Rug. the iron ingots i really am ok with. Iron isnt an ore that is incredibly rare or valueble. But i feel the rugaritz might put a hit to the sale of it.

Getting my one big hit in my PE life of 66 ped worth of rug and selling it for 1001 ped it concerned me. But.. needless to say, i have been one of the hopeless out there killing every robot that i see. And after buying a ARR8000 i feel that MA has accomplished what they were looking for, us spending cash.

They want our money and we want thiers. Who wins?? :)

Suicide

Nice thread. Rep++ Knoop :)

MindArk has done very well with the robot-killing event, bringing some more RP. Like Darkaner said, mining will become less reliable for a while. However, crafting will become cheaper as well.

What you should think about this is up to you and to your job in PE :)

I like this Event. And i beat most People have allready paid a lot more for the Iron as when buy it on free Marked :)

Maybe Mindark Announce after the Event how mutch Items collected and how mutch the Payouts was. Would be interessting

i dont mine anymore but ill reply anyhow

naturally because of this lots of people will be going out hunting robots, and if i understand mindark then these robot parts arent going to drop like a 13 yr olds balls. sothe likely hood of the prices falling is highly unlikely imo. i have seen on the auction one of the robot parts (the one for the iron) going for 100 ped , you need 5 of them to get your reward. i dnt kno if that will be the price of them or if it was just sum random dude trying to make a quick bit of greenstuff but 500 ped for 450 ingots of iron, thats expensive.

Regards,
Spamboy

That Iron part you mentioned Spamboy is and old part that probably lots of old players have in storage since lots of them saved robotparts since MA promised they would be used for something.

what is rugaritz used for anyway? :confused:

armor - sell it to auktuma when you get it :)

Knoop said:
That Iron part you mentioned Spamboy is and old part that probably lots of old players have in storage since lots of them saved robotparts since MA promised they would be used for something.

ahh , how can u tel the difference between them and what did mindark promise

and so that i dnt go off topic maybe the iron prices will fall, rapidly, and so maybe this is their way of rewarding the crafters who have had such hard times thes epast months ;)

MA just whanted use way to give lots ped to winer without take ir out from their hand.
MA lost only som ped when give ruga , but winer resel and get lots ped due to %.
next time will give : molick teeth , or clothe that does not exist yet , dunkel or what ever that worth a lot and can not be use directly so :
no weapon or ped or armor or ....

I doudt that the rewards will have much effect on the Iron prices but there ia a possibilty of the rug prices going down but it's hard to say depending on looting of robot parts, i think if you do get hold of any rug either mining or from rewards that it would be best to imply hang on to it for a while and wait for prices to stabalise again

Hitman said:

some armors, and if im right mastercoat (sarah get in here!!

Etopia said:
MA just whanted use way to give lots ped to winer without take ir out from their hand.
MA lost only som ped when give ruga , but winer resel and get lots ped due to %.
next time will give : molick teeth , or clothe that does not exist yet , dunkel or what ever that worth a lot and can not be use directly so :
no weapon or ped or armor or ....

I dont get it...lemme read that again.. :confused:

Smoking Holland said:
I dont get it...lemme read that again.. :confused:
When you get it, explain to me plz... :confused:

since other mobs drops ores too i do not have a problem with it.

Imo giving out the iron ignots should'nt change much for their price, but it will change the price on rugaritz. But that all fine, 2k % for ord/enmatter is just silly imho :eek:

Hitman said:

Armors/coats(?)/weapons/tools(some fap{s}, right?)

Both good(high lvl) armors and lesser(low lvl, such as trooper - if I'm correct) :)

Konve said:
Imo giving out the iron ignots should'nt change much for their price, but it will change the price on rugaritz. But that all fine, 2k % for ord/enmatter is just silly imho :eek:

Armors/coats(?)/weapons/tools(some fap{s}, right?)

Both good(high lvl) armors and lesser(low lvl, such as trooper - if I'm correct) :)

Silly till ya find $6 and make $100!! :wise: :tongue2:

Suicide said:
Silly till ya find $6 and make $100!! :wise: :tongue2:

I know it's nice to find and I'm very pleased whenever I find and sell stuff for a nice markup, but it's still silly :D

hmm... i did the math... considering both the cost of finding the robot parts (if you account for the decay on armor weapons, ammo costs, etc.), the amount required to make anything (iron, ruga, whatever)... most people should realize that the profit margin is damned low. this isnt something your going to make a lot of money off of. the chances of scoring big are almost the same, actually less, than HoFing, since most of you are veterans...

anyway, the likelyhood of the iron market going down is almost insignificant. ruga will be affected much more, of course, since its already quite unstable (watch the tt+ on it sometime. just over the course of a week, it ranges like crazy). but you all already know that.

no, as a miner, im not too particularly fond of them doing it... but its not like theyd ever give out peds, you know? the last thing MA wants, and PE needs, is inflation... so they try to cut the cash flow down and improve the item flow, thereby encouraging one to put more money into the game... so what do you expect? they do what they do to make money. i only wish i were in their position ;p

btw knoop good threap... reps to you...

I agree with Zasz, he said pretty much everything :wise: I would like to add that I wanna see quests for miners and crafters also:yup:, not just hunters , for miners it would be cool to trade a certain number of rare ore and enmatter for some uber item too :yup:

Konve said:
I know it's nice to find and I'm very pleased whenever I find and sell stuff for a nice markup, but it's still silly :D

It's not silly at all :argue: Just as it is not silly to buy the items crafted with ruga ;)

Mr Claude said:
I agree with Zasz, he said pretty much everything :wise: I would like to add that I wanna see quests for miners and crafters also:yup:, not just hunters , for miners it would be cool to trade a certain number of rare ore and enmatter for some uber item too :yup:
You are so right Mr Claude... I wish I could get rid of all the ores rotting in my storage, waiting for a % increase... :)

The rarest ore amongst the ones I am saving is only Azzurdite though :hammer:

Franck said:
You are so right Mr Claude... I wish I could get rid of all the ores rotting in my storage, waiting for a % increase... :)

The rarest ore amongst the ones I am saving is only Azzurdite though :hammer:

errrmm :silly2: It would be kinda easy if all the rare ore that would be asked in the quest would have been available for a long time , better if they would introduce a new tipe of ore/enmatter and combo would be asked ...you know what I mean ?

PS: azz is 175% + nowadays ...so not so bad % :laugh:

Mr Claude said:
errrmm :silly2: It would be kinda easy if all the rare ore that would be asked in the quest would have been available for a long time , better if they would introduce a new tipe of ore/enmatter and combo would be asked ...you know what I mean ?
i dont think MA would introduce an entirely new ore for those purposes, because then the cost of the already-existing rare ones would go DOWN, due to there being an even RARER one... which would not be in their favor...
then again, ive been known to be horribly, incredulously, undeniably wrong before ;) :D

Back