How do ubers sell their loot?

tuxxan

Dominant
Tuxxen Skeleton Storm
I got all my hunting loot to Caly today and when i view the auctioneer i find it very odd that under the years i been playing the game i rarely see any uber names selling stacks like oils or hide and they must have ton of it?

Do they have crafters that buy it below auction MU? or do they just TT it all? Cause if they TT it why would they keep it in storage after hunt is done?

I'm starting to think what i should sell and not sell, 2.8k of animal oil is hard to sell on auction if i do not make it smaller stacks but then it will take forever to sell it. Do people buy oils for 2.8k peds at extrem low MU?

:scratch2:

/Tuxxen

I tt almost everything.
I don't have the energy to chase 1-3% mu.
Guns I don't use are sold to soc mates for TT usually.

Some people hoard stackables until they're in decent saleable amounts, worth trading peer to peer or on auction, so you will see their names less often. The other side is that an awful lot is just TT fodder, so nom nom goes the TT.

I tt most of my stuff too. I buy deeds from the profits. Items I sell in my shop .

But then again I am not uber.

101-105% that is 1-5 ped on a 100 ped stack of oils, but it is 1000-5000ped on a 100k stack,

if you cycle alot of peds and have a big bankroll there is alot of peds to be made from few %

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is crafting. I'm sure at least a few of them just hoard up and then do a long crafting session with their loot. More fun than wasting hours trying to squeeze markup. Might loot a rare BP.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is crafting. I'm sure at least a few of them just hoard up and then do a long crafting session with their loot. More fun than wasting hours trying to squeeze markup. Might loot a rare BP.

This is something i have been in my mind aswell

Preface , not uber.

I fall into the crafting category, not because I have huge stacks of something, but quite the opposite. I stack up 100 or 200 peds and then realize I'm running a bit low on cash. I have decent crafting skills and could always use more skills there. So I'm faced with 3 options 1) TT, 2) spend forever trying to hawk for 5 ped or get auction fee-d to death or 3) craft with it.

*click click click click click click click click click click click click *

Some high rollers fill orders on auction; the instant return of peds allow continued cycling albeit at the expense of a few % on the MU. Besides that the TT buys everything as well.

I am not an uber either - but I do compete in events and spend a ton of money in a month. then I spend nothing in 10 months.

When i go on my spending sprees I usually bankroll the entire event so I dont have to TT anything. Then I try to sell in manageable stacks over time.

The good thing about not being a full time grinder is that I can afford to chillax and sell over time vs "I need the PED NOW!"

That being said I did sell 500 ped tt of some arkadia gun i keep looting during this gold week to a guy the other day for 2% under auction. But I thought that would save me on auction fees and was worth the transaction, even if he was just to resell later.

Slowly and carefully. Peer to peer when possible.

Hardly worth crafting these days with oils.

i am no uber either, But i always TT anything below 105%, i simply dont bother.

Items between 105% and 110% i sometimes choose to TT.

Things above 110% i never TT, Unless im really forced to do so in order to continue hunting.

Some high rollers fill orders on auction; the instant return of peds allow continued cycling albeit at the expense of a few % on the MU. Besides that the TT buys everything as well.

What do you mean by this? - How do they sell their loot by creating an order? now im :confused:

What do you mean by this? - How do they sell their loot by creating an order? now im :confused:

They check what's on order and match that markup so it instantly sells

I agree that the ubers probably TT most of their loot because they can afford to. You can actually get much better than auction-stats markup on small stacks of oils and such, because there's a lot of lower-end crafters who can only afford to fund small crafting runs. I routinely sell stacks of stuff worth 6.8 PED for 8 PED, or 8.7 PED for 10 PED (the next full PED above), for example, while larger stacks for lower markups often don't sell. After paying the .54 PED listing fee, you end up making over a half a PED profit on each sale. To most of the ubers, of course this is a waste of their time. Ironically, these same ubers will advise all day long about the importance of eco this, that & the other thing. :rolleyes:

On a slight tangent but still relevant, a well-known uber bitched me out in public chat for having the nerve to try and sell older full-TT (L) guns for a profit, even suggesting I TT them along with my "garbage" Ghost and nearly full-TT Aurora armor suits. Every player has the right to sell their stuff for a little profit, even if it's only 110% or 115%. When hunting loots are the shits, every extra PED helps cut your losses, and this extends being eco to beyond just hunting or mining.

I suspect this uber just had a bad day and had nothing better to do than be a c0ckfart.

i am no uber either, But i always TT anything below 105%, i simply dont bother.

Items between 105% and 110% i sometimes choose to TT.
With stackables, I sell them in small stacks as aforementioned. They sell 75 - 80% of the time while larger stacks fail more than half the time, even at lower markups.

Things above 110% i never TT, Unless im really forced to do so in order to continue hunting.
I follow this suggestion too.

Actually all ubers profit from the looted ammo alone, so oils etc is just bonus. They just store it or if they need new toys, they TT some!

Bankroll is important. 103% in large quantities means all the difference (if you see my log).

And could someone define a cockfart.. kthx.

The ubers who do well and cycle a ton often sell in stacks of 500-1k ped. They do not sell to tt. They have a big enough bankroll to not need instant sales. I see them all the time so I'm not quite sure what you mean. It's always best to squeeze whatever mu you can get from your loot.

I forgot to mention that they also sell their loot under their wife,brother, and/or dog's account.

It's my own word, I'm blazing new trails. Makes about as much sense as dickweed. :silly2:

Interesting to see the number of people choosing to throw profits away by TTing stuff with MU. 103% is better than TT right?

I do use some of my oils in crafting but I sell excess oils in 100 ped stacks in auction. I usually get a little over current MU. If a stack slides through auction without selling, then I will stop listing that oil for a couple of weeks while I keep an eye on the turnover statistics.

Of course this means it can take some time to dispose of loot. I always have a stockpile of oils that I am selling from so I have peds tied up in those stacks. Players with low ped balances may not be able to afford to do that. One of the many ways in which having money alllows you to make more money.

Used to use soc crafters & FL crafters for guaranteed prices.

I'd say most sell low MU shit in bulk (you'll sometimes see bulk threads for (L) weapons).

Used to use soc crafters & FL crafters for guaranteed prices.

I'd say most sell low MU shit in bulk (you'll sometimes see bulk threads for (L) weapons).

This is something i do too i got a selling thread with lots of L weapons there's just no buyer tho, guess i'll keep it in storage forever :)

Interesting to see the number of people choosing to throw profits away by TTing stuff with MU. 103% is better than TT right?

If it sells on auction on first attempt but after that it could actually lose you ped to try and sell it again.

I usually wait until I've got a reasonable stack, 100ped or so, before putting anything on the auction and don't sell anything until my ped card is almost gone so I've got some really old stackables that sometimes don't have a monthly mv.

This is something i do too i got a selling thread with lots of L weapons there's just no buyer tho, guess i'll keep it in storage forever :)

Maybe try splitting up the sell thread. Have a separate thread for (L) weapons for the people who are too lazy to read through your entire inventory list :cool:

Back