How do you do make up masks in the new avatar creator?

ZekeZerostone

Provider
Society
Kaos
Zeke Zerostone
I am obviously missing an important step. I can't find the controls for working with make up masks.

Do you have to have an existing mask equipped on your avatar or something?

What's the difference between a Large and small mask?

I am obviously missing an important step. I can't find the controls for working with make up masks.

Do you have to have an existing mask equipped on your avatar or something?

What's the difference between a Large and small mask?

Men do not get masks, women do. But down at the bottom more towards the right where you try on clothes, there is an option just above that one that has a set of 12 preset masks with lip color, eyeshadows etc. You click that, then click on a number and it transforms you. Once you leave the creation room for the first time with a particular number mask you are stuck with it. I have #4, Now I am wishing for 6 or 12 AND no matter how many times I try I am stuck with the 4 :( You would think since it is still in creation and the week period is not over you could have your choice of which one you want. That is not the case with the mask. That you are stuck with and cannot change

Just found out that you can also equip the old masks again that must be made yourself, i could even equip it with the mask from the creation room.

yup make up system is back!

you can equip any makeup in hand now activate to start drawing! and its not mirror can draw difrent each side face!

No mask for men? + old masks are wiped clean?

And no, not used for makeup but for scars, tattoos, WoF nationality etc.

old masks are fine I am wearing mine. no free mask for men with lipstick. ladies get a simple with makeup not art.

Back