Question: How do you like the new CND name "F.O.M.A. - Fortuna"?

What do you think about the new name?

• I Love it!!!

Votes: 14 4.4%
  • I like it.

Votes: 22 7.0%
  • Simply "F.O.M.A." would have been better.

Votes: 38 12.1%
  • Just "Fortuna" would have been okay.

Votes: 50 15.9%
  • I liked "CND" better.

Votes: 34 10.8%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 84 26.7%
  • Whatever

Votes: 73 23.2%

• Total voters
personnaly i dont like it simply. Not catchy, and not expressive to what the asteroid is. Club FOMA would have been better and staying in the old vibe.

I dont care what they call it. When I talk to players in game I allways say astroid.
There has not been a club in ages. So I gave up on the club neverdie name long ago.
Then at last it changed to what it is now. That was nice to see as CND was just not proper.

I sort of like it now. It sounds like fortune.
A fortune to play or a forutne to be won is for another topic.
In the HoF list. It stands out more then any of the others ive seen for weeks.
Everytime I log on I see A HoF with the name of the astroid next to it.
If you a miner its just the place to be. I love the place.
Everything I want or need in the game is only a few steps away.

extremly gay..if you ask me:p

and 'fortuna'?...is about luck here?:)))...maaan..this is a big mistake:p...well..my opinion

I don't like the name either! Too long, too many dots and dashes it just doesn't sound...

But than again the man only paid 150ped for the name... :D

Fortuna:
fortuna.prime4.jpg

Personally I very much dislike the name, its not catchy and I will simply call it CND, but if the owner likes it, then its all good as its his property :)

Well, I dont like it much either tbh, but whatever owner wants it'll have to be fine with all of us unfortenately.
Something else is bothering me, since this name accured, asteroid went dry...coinsidence or just "fortuna"??? :scratch2:

Im surprised than Foma continues in Neverdies trend to name everything after him.
Bu it is his property, he can name it as he wants to. :)

Personally I very much dislike the name, its not catchy

I seem to dislike it more and more each day. To the point of even considering turning of global channel completely!

As for hunting or mining up there with that name forget it!

New name or no name for me it will always be CND, and i doubt i´ll ever call it anything else. :laugh:

I really hope it will be changed.I doubt i'll ever get used to it on my side.But i believe this thread will never be read anyway :(
And if he likes it.. it's all what matter i supose.

I really hope it will be changed.I doubt i'll ever get used to it on my side.But i believe this thread will never be read anyway :(
And if he likes it.. it's all what matter i supose.

The name Medusa Head also sux.... same is the picture i see in my log-in page!

As an owner do you.want to or can you change it?

The name Medusa Head also sux.... same is the picture i see in my log-in page!

As an owner do you.want to or can you change it?

We'v been talking about it, and it should stay the same name as the medusa complex got.
With maybe some little extra customisation, but a big "maybe".

Don't like it. WTF does it mean? Foma is the guys name, what is F.O.M.A.? What is Fortuna? It doesnt flow or have a ring at all.

At least its somewhat short. Every time I see global at.. 'John jacob ginglheimer shcmidt's allophyl land. 1234,5678 on Amethera.. Third LA from teh left.. No not that that one, Go north.. now make a left.. yes that one!' I want to punch my screen.

he he he

F.O.M.A. la ganga? :smoke:

To bad about the place,i think that name sells the place,or what the thing was.And one other thing this name was choosen by him,why to pay 5 k to other people.

Just some comic relief, I had a new player ask me where "For Tuna" was :)

Back