how does it work?

GermanMan

Provider
Society
Freelancer
GermanMan GermanMan GermanMan
Are there any items that increase the chance of getting a global? i saw a user who got 10 globals in 10 minutes. only very small ones, but it doesn't matter. another user probably gets 10 or more per day when he plays. also small ones, but it doesn't matter. i know the more you hunt, the higher the chance, but i think that's pretty blatant.

Globals dont matter but if you really want to print globals badly then equip a gun with the lowest DPP possible and increase your cost to kill on a mob with a low global threshold like 10 PED

Grindhouse weapons, it costs a lot in ammos, so on small mobs they're more likely to give globals.
Overamping, add a mayhem amp on a very small dps weapon, barbarella (or whatever the name is) and such, it will result in a higher cost to kill a small mob -> higher loot.
Both methods are expensive, will give only shrapnels, no markup = a waste.

Then you have the usual pupugis globals, bunch of people there, lots of kills, quick, different cost to kill... small globs

Slap a mayhem delta amp och a grindhouse gun and you'll global all you want, you'll lose as much as you global pretty much Lol

But please don't do any of the stuff with grindhouses and shit people are saying...it is bad for the ped card

I would say there is like 1-2 times you could do it. If during an event and you want a big hof, that could help, but otherwise it's just a pure loss for a bit of fun

i don't want to do that. i was just surprised and wanted to know how it works. when i look at a certain mob in entropia life, there is always a certain user with several global. seems to be worthwhile for him.

But please don't do any of the stuff with grindhouses and shit people are saying...it is bad for the ped card
I think u are wrong. More globals = more money because i am one good hit / gloabl away from buying uber gear 🤣🤣🤣

i don't want to do that. i was just surprised and wanted to know how it works. when i look at a certain mob in entropia life, there is always a certain user with several global. seems to be worthwhile for him.
Globls and hofs mean nothing... for some one to hoff 10k that some one need to lose 11k.. something like that

Number of globals are question of cycle and mob selection.
You cycle 20 ped a hour on Cauda puny where you need 250x multi to get a global of 5ped, that wont be many globals.
Neither 200 ped of Atrax young where you need 50x multi to get an 50 ped global.
While you cycle 200 ped on Kerberos Provider where a 10x multi will global, sure get you a few globals.

Same way 2000p cycle in a hour on Atrax young where 50x multi required may will be 1-2 globals only.
But a 2000p cycle in a hour on Dasp prowler, even a break even 1x multi is a global, so probably you will global on every few kill.

Does that means they are doing well? No.
Globals are just a shiny way of getting your result closer to what it should be.

The hunter with the more globals just cycle more, or cycle on mob with easier to reach global treshold.
His TT result can be better, can be worse, number of globals are not something that can tell if he does any better.

You also should not care about TT and globals, care about what is in your loot, and focus on MU.

Swine Deluxe, but I wouldn't recommend using it unless you hate money or are using it in a Highest Single Loot event or a globals promotion with prizes that are more than worth it

Ver simple.spend a lot more faster and faster, but im sure you know that already.

I would say there is like 1-2 times you could do it. If during an event and you want a big hof, that could help, but otherwise it's just a pure loss for a bit of fun
A third time is to finish codex quicker on uncomfortable mobs. I finished fugabarba, gibnib, chirpy and the likes with grindhouse. There is, however, a cap how much cost you can put into a mob (don't know if loot is capped but codex progress is) depending on the hp of tve mob.

Globls and hofs mean nothing... for some one to hoff 10k that some one need to lose 11k.. something like that
totally agree, its all about ped recycling :) and MA wont be so stupid to give away money, think abt it :) to get a 10k HOF, basically u need to spend abt 13k peds, thats from my experience, and its a fact :)

totally agree, its all about ped recycling :) and MA wont be so stupid to give away money, think abt it :) to get a 10k HOF, basically u need to spend abt 13k peds, thats from my experience, and its a fact :)
I've spent waaaaaaaay over 13k and not a hof even near 10k brah, liiiiiees!!!

Playstyles.

if you play "how players always say you should play" IE like an accountant that is more frugal than scrooge mcduck, then yes, don't do this.

If you are more of a yolo type and know that things will be a loss, or your name is TrainwrecksTV or XQc then well. This is the way. :D

Just don't do stupid shit without knowing what said stupid shit will result in, but while doing what wont ruin you try to have fun, its a game not an accounting simulator, contrary to popular belief!

Does this correlate with rare item drops as well? For example, is a HOF needed to trigger the drop of a rare item, or is in it's own class of drops?
I've been weighing this a lot recently. If I have a DPP of 3.2 or greater, am I limiting my odds of rare item drops versus dropping down my DPP and increasing decay?

Back