How does this happen?!?

Status

Chrome

Elite
Society
Kaos
Mono Chrome Monochrome
You know... I try not to let other people's loots frustrate me or get me down, which is why I turn OFF globals while playing. However, a large HoF on a relatively small mob flashed on the screen tonight, and I decided to check tracker...

http://www.entropiatracker.com/player.asp?mode=viewPlayer&PlayerID=155402

yoyo yaya nono

3 HoF's out of 7 recorded loots since November of 2010...

TOTAL LOOT: 26,222 PED

"It's dynamic" seems more and more like... an unacceptable answer. :handjob:

Its the same bullshit all over the again. Dynamic bullshit to be precise ;)

You should know it since you play for few years already...

full-20400-26863-oh_boy_here_we_go_again.jpg

Some people play on small mobs that don't global often but when they do, they tend to hit high. You have no concept of how many mobs this guy has killed. I've killed well over 20,000 merps without ever getting a global on them, if all I did was kill 10's of thousands of merps and one day hit a HoF on them I'm sure I'd get trashed by people like you talking about how nobody deserves loot except themselves.

Some people play on small mobs that don't global often but when they do, they tend to hit high. You have no concept of how many mobs this guy has killed. I've killed well over 20,000 merps without ever getting a global on them, if all I did was kill 10's of thousands of merps and one day hit a HoF on them I'm sure I'd get trashed by people like you talking about how nobody deserves loot except themselves.

:lolup: :laugh: ye rigth, we all know you can hunt mobs for an half year and not global on em :D:D:D never seen this before, but it seems fishy.....

But afterall, it is possible, ppl who buy one lottery ticket win the jackpot too sometimes, but not 4 times in a row, in one year :D:D:D

You know... I try not to let other people's loots frustrate me or get me down, which is why I turn OFF globals while playing. However, a large HoF on a relatively small mob flashed on the screen tonight, and I decided to check tracker...

yoyo yaya nono

See chrome, if you recall my thread about if you think this game is fair for depositing players, i am happy people actually think it is unfair that this happens, and depositing players cant even get an uber and they deposit loads and loads, who knows if that player you have pointed out deposits we wont know unless he replys to this thread and answers....

RJ Rob

P.S - and yes we know this happens it has too, but not 1 player getting 3 uber hofs in such a short period of time, just seems absolutely unfair :(

dammm wtf samting is not clean there :confused:

2010-11-09 22:49:39 Vampire Chick New Born 101
2010-11-25 06:14:16 Android Video Vixen Clone Dancer 4775
2011-01-27 01:26:59 Android Video Vixen Clone Dancer 57
2011-04-21 16:59:50 Stereo Jacker 4841

noob bonus???

Sometimes I wish no public trackers existed

Hi guys,

It can happen for those who hunt primarily with TT weapons/CB5 or alternative TT for blp.

I do lots of small mobs with these weapons without many globals, though I have only been at it for a few weeks and scored 3- 4 globals in 10k ped cycled.

So I would say it is not impossible for it to occur, it just depends on the circumstances of what people are doing.

Spot on ;)

:wise: yoyo yaya nono please teach me how to hunt!!!! :yay:

yoyo yaya nono

Everytime we play, we just have to hope that our avatar falls into the lucky cycle "It's Dynamic" or spend up big. I do wonder if there is a direct relation between how much you spend and the size of the loot, or it may be just hours spent grinding.

Everytime we play, we just have to hope that our avatar falls into the lucky cycle "It's Dynamic" or spend up big. I do wonder if there is a direct relation between how much you spend and the size of the loot, or it may be just hours spent grinding.

ok me give u an example..........

i have cycled 4.5kpeds in the last 19 days

and all i had is a few tiny globals and 1 hof yesterday of 244ped which it has now took back, i have had to sell items yet again and deposited, but my loot it just soo bad, it makes no difference how long we grind for, MA decide when it is our turn to get some payback plain and simple...... and when MA dont want us too we wont, i really dont understand how some get hofs all the time, when i grind the amount of peds i grind into this game

and yes i know everyone is different, but i just thought i would give an example

gl all

RJ Rob

Fortunately he will get into crafting, have succes for a few months, then have an epic broken neck. Or he'll stay in hunting for 12345 years with those money, at that level.

if all I did was kill 10's of thousands of merps and one day hit a HoF on them I'm sure I'd get trashed by people like you talking about how nobody deserves loot except themselves.

So you mean he killed thousands of bokols and suddenly got a global which turned to be a 16k hof? Or you mean that he killed tens of thousands of merps and decided to kill a bokol old, of whom he knew nothing on hp, damage, armour etc and bang hof?

Or what exactly do you want to say?

You always have this same boring speech on "you don't know how many mobs he killed". I don't care, I've killed 1000% surely more mobs that he got to see in EU, let aside more than he killed. And I am nowhere near his results. Yea, we don't know his results in rest of the time, do you?

And no, you wouldn't get trashed, same as Coop didn't, nor Alice didn't for their merp ubers.

And is not about trashing, is just plain weird, is normal to be shocked at those results. If you don't like this, stop reading such threads.

Last edited:
yoyo has been doing some big depositing I would guess....we will never really know

i am getting sick of these post ...

always the same whinning , any who thinks its unfair gambing could leave or stop doing the expensiv stuff .

but ppl gamble without brain ,they forget taxes and MU´s on items , wich helps lots getting broke faster xD

anyway , keep on going with this ... we should inform realy any1 about this unfair game ... and tomorrow when all know can they take off the server cable ...
lets complain till our game dies ....

and after we complain , that it died and how it could happen xD

if he/she has spent enough cash for that loot to be the avrage 90% (imo 90% is wishfullthoughts) on those tinyweeny mobs without hunting them with emt2500 del and XXX prototype launchers then he probably started back in the 80's (omgz laws of time has been broken) FML

1. buzz off to other threads.

2. these whiners were those who supported you when you get locked so stfu asshole.

ok me give u an example..........

i have cycled 4.5kpeds in the last 19 days

and all i had is a few tiny globals and 1 hof yesterday of 244ped which it has now took back, i have had to sell items yet again and deposited, but my loot it just soo bad, it makes no difference how long we grind for, MA decide when it is our turn to get some payback plain and simple...... and when MA dont want us too we wont, i really dont understand how some get hofs all the time, when i grind the amount of peds i grind into this game

and yes i know everyone is different, but i just thought i would give an example

gl all

RJ Rob

Surprising you have total tracked mining globals of 46k with that turnover.I cycle 4.5k in one weekend this is unfair, i have less globals :laugh:. Ok seroiusly now. We don't know how much turnover he has, nor how much he lost/gained whatever. All we see is the tracked HOF&globals. So guess nothing to see here...

always the same whinning , any who thinks its unfair gambing could leave or stop doing the expensiv stuff .

but ppl gamble without brain ,they forget taxes and MU´s on items , wich helps lots getting broke faster xD

anyway , keep on going with this ... we should inform realy any1 about this unfair game ... and tomorrow when all know can they take off the server cable ...
lets complain till our game dies ....

and after we complain , that it died and how it could happen xD

What he said

yoyo has been doing some big depositing I would guess....we will never really know

I would say so. and no ather explanation :)

Android Video Vixen Clone Dancer 4775 PED Thursday, November 25, 2010 06:13
Android Video Vixen Clone Dancer 5467 PED Friday, December 17, 2010 14:15

__

Stereo Jacker 4841 PED Thursday, April 21, 2011 16:59
Stereo Jacker 4641 PED Monday, May 16, 2011 16:37

___

Bokol Old 16308 PED Tuesday, June 14, 2011 05:01
Bokol Old XXXXX PED July 09 2011 06:00

:p

It's not about killing 10's of thousands of merps and one day hitting a HoF...

The question was about getting THREE HoF's within 7 months, with very little recorded global activity.

As for this? . Blow me.

I'm sick of pansies who cry "witch hunt" anytime a question is asked about an avatar, or questions loot.

For the record, I have NEVER stated that nobody deserves loot except for me.

Sometimes I wish no public trackers existed

It's the best thing that has happened here so everyone can see how MA:s " EQUITY " dynamic works and i think all who thinks to start playing this game should take a good look at it.:yay::yay::yay:

You may not have got a global, but that does not mean a global is not possible. I've had a few globals on small Merps (3 or 4 I think) but never a HoF.

A global on a Merp is like a small HoF on, say, an Argo. A 1k Merp is like a 10k Argo. Typically people get the big one about 1/5 as much as the smaller one.

In other words, if you hunted nothing but Merp Young for ever, you should expect to average out at around 5 globals for every HoF. So even for someone who hunts only small mobs, having a HoF/global distribution like the one this avatar has is statistically unusual.

...even for someone who hunts only small mobs, having a HoF/global distribution like the one this avatar has is statistically unusual.

Oleg, you certainly do have an eloquent way with words.

"Statistically unusual" sounds so much better than "dynamic", I think that should become an official phrase. :yay:

You're correct on one thing, we'll never really know.
A large amount deposited could certainly be an explanation though.

A large amount deposited could certainly be an explanation though.

That would implicate that the guys who HOFed on those mobs a month after had to depo the same amount to get a HOF in the same range as that guy? :) I would doubt that :).

Also you should be able to exclude some things that would be illegal in a service. I doubt MA would use a lootsystem that has legal flaws.

Those big heaps of loot that stand out probably are gatherings of all the money that is cycled back into the system. MA stated only to make money on item decay. So there is wasted money of players who shoot into the air, Overkill, auction fees, Planetary travel, unskilled crafting, mining etc. that goes back into the system and is probably added to those big unusual loots that dont have anything to do with normal return. That guy seems to be really lucky to grab 3 of those in such a small time. Well Rocktropia seems to be strange in this......always these double big HOFs on mobs twice in 2 months and then no biggy anymore forever :p .

Status
Back