Question: How far in until you give up a hunt?

Your return has nothing to do with MAs revenue.
That doesn't answer my question.

Is MA okay with paying the banking fees when buying Universal ammo, because they know the general population will lose that tt by a similar or higher percent than what they are charged for banking fees?

For example 1 player buys 100 ped of universal ammo and gets 99% tt return (pretend this is long term) so Mindark lost an extra 2.5% because they ate the banking fee.

But 5 players buy 100 ped of universal ammo and get 95% tt return (pretend this is long term) so Mindark gained an extra 1.5% from eating the banking fee.

My question is, does MA pay the banking fee for universal ammo?
Does MA pay the banking fee for Strong boxes?

when you pay MA with a visa card they pay the MERCHANT fees for credit card or Paypal transaction.
when you wire money they pay 0 ZERO fees to the bank because when you wire money MA gets the NET amount on the account and wiring fees are paid by the remitter.

so it is the opposite:
MA let you buy keys with no fee because YOU will loose money cycling the included uniammo
MA charge 3% on wire transfer "conversiuon" into a senioraged currency, that is the TT loss in cycling that you will not suffer.

all in all IT COST YOU 3%

so... you are better to always open normal boxes for topping up toward wiring money
and you are better to open seasonal boxes if they are costing you LESS than 2 ped each

That doesn't answer my question.

Is MA okay with paying the banking fees when buying Universal ammo, because they know the general population will lose that tt by a similar or higher percent than what they are charged for banking fees?

For example 1 player buys 100 ped of universal ammo and gets 99% tt return (pretend this is long term) so Mindark lost an extra 2.5% because they ate the banking fee.

But 5 players buy 100 ped of universal ammo and get 95% tt return (pretend this is long term) so Mindark gained an extra 1.5% from eating the banking fee.

My question is, does MA pay the banking fee for universal ammo?
Does MA pay the banking fee for Strong boxes?

Your question doesn't align with how Mindark makes money, that is why you got that answer.

What return you, or anyone else gets does not matter to MA (except for implications). MA was not losing money in Loot 1.0 regardless of how many people were 'printing' and that was not the reason for Loot 2.0(as i've seen mentioned elsewhere)

MindArk generates revenue from you spending, not from what you don't get back in returns.

A direct deposit can go into your account, to another players account through trade, and immediately withdrawn. That results in a net loss deposit for MA. I think that is the reason.

Boxes and UA has to be cycled at least once, and it likely (on average) gets cycled numerous times. I think the data MA has, has led to the conclusion that they don't need to charge extra for this.

As for your final questions, I have no idea.

so it is the opposite:
MA let you buy keys with no fee because YOU will loose money cycling the included uniammo
MA charge 3% on wire transfer "conversiuon" into a senioraged currency, that is the TT loss in cycling that you will not suffer.
Thanks, This makes a lot of sense. So confirms my thoughts on the reasoning as stated above. Just wasn't sure on the correct wordage.

There is no fee on any transaction in the webstore. Your charged the amount the item costs and nothing more not even taxes.
Never said there were. Only if you deposit directly for peds.

Back