Question: How hard is it to obtain Karmoosh Lateef (Rare Pet)?

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Now that I've obtained one of the harder to get (some may simple, but time is a valuable resource imho) Wolpertinger Pets my curiosity on how hard it is to get other elusive little critters out there I haven't obtained for the U Zoo yet is exactly....

It is a pet that has been discovered already.

It is not known what it's final buffs will be...

I think that in order to spawn the critter you have to kill 5 of the wave spawn bosses in the mission... Anyone done so an have any info on how difficult that was to do? What's the hp and damage info on each boss? How many critters need to be killed to got to each wave boss? There seems to be some info in various threads and wikis but not a lot of info gathered all in one place... hoping this thread becomes one such haven of information...

well they are 5 wave spawn bosses of 5 different creatures. i were only able to get the first one, the tabtab boss and that one was around lvl 100 iirc. damage unarmored should be in the 130-150 range. cant say much about the hp though but we were around 7 medium geared people without big fapper.

we tried the qaffaz one which should be the second easiest and that one was roughly lvl 130 or 140 and did unarmored 150-180 damage iirc. we tried it with one guy with a fapper and 2 others but we didnt manage it in time (it had less than 5% hp left but the death timer kinda fucked us on that one). i came to it after it began but the main dude said it costs a little over 1k peds to kill it.

the other 3 i havent done yet but they are definitely tougher than those 2. expect a total ped value of boss kill cost of 6-8k peds + the mobs before but those are generall mobs in the 50 pec - 4 ped per kill range

I got lucky and managed to be there when cc and some others were running these boss waves. At the time I am sure I couldn't handle the bosses like cc did. He had a mod chip and fapper I believe, and pretty much tanked em the whole time. Prob would have been chaos if he didn't maintain the aggro.

Once you kill them all and turn the mission in you get a location to go to and a time fame to tame a bunch. I would say maybe 30 of the tameable were there, and most got killed from excitement or crits. Still everyone I believe walked away with one or two (Maybe 8-9 total)

if you are really interested... I could part with brittnay! I had a guy lined up to buy seemed eager but last pm for it was in January.

in any case hope that helps some. memory 'lil off on all the details of bosses as I was just a support noob.

Bring a team of at least 8 good midlevel hunters and bring 1k ped of ammo each and a propper gun, 2 fapers, a whip and its about 3 hours of pretty hardcore midlevel shooting. Oh yeah and bring 1 ubah and/or a good concept for the last boss, he is way harder than the first 4. Oh yes and make sure, there is no Entropy the Purger ATH while you are doing it, or loot might turn pretty bad. What i didnt like is shared loot and freeloader hunters tagging my mobs away, technically stealing my loot. Besides that it was an interesting experience.

Last edited:
I still got that Karmoosh Lateef sitting in my storage. Is it actually tameable by now? What are its specials? Is it worth it?

The lateef isnt worth much id imagine ( other than being cute) but there was a time if you owned one they were giving out keys to the aleef lab ( to get the expensive pet). Check your inventory for the key. Aleef lab key. If you dont have it maybe contact the VS team..

Info - Karmoosh Aleef | Virtualsense.eu

The lateef isnt worth much id imagine ( other than being cute) but there was a time if you owned one they were giving out keys to the aleef lab ( to get the expensive pet). Check your inventory for the key. Aleef lab key. If you dont have it maybe contact the VS team..

Info - Karmoosh Aleef | Virtualsense.eu

I just checked my inventory list and indeed i have the Aleef Lab Key (solo). So from what i understand the Aleef has a similar effect like the "Divine Intervention"-chip? Thats quite interesting

Thank you Alainax!

Back