How many boxes did you buy?

Nah...nothing like that.

Its more like you go to a "Stable", drop your unwanted pets into an "Extractor" and process them into animal essences and rare essences.

And these essences are used to unlock buffs on your pets.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272244-List-of-passive-buffs-on-pets

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272180-Unlocking-passive-buff-in-pets

okay, thanks for the info, i know nothing about these pets.
So thy are making them in to a soup then :tongue2:

okay, thanks for the info, i know nothing about these pets.
So thy are making them in to a soup then :tongue2:

Problem with this:

You transform it one by one, not exactly best solution for lazy people :D

More like a juicer than a mincer.

1650 boxes now and no ul ring and no epic pet but at least i have some autoloot pills that i dont need and i can not trade or tt, wtf is up with that?

1650 boxes now and no ul ring and no epic pet but at least i have some autoloot pills that i dont need and i can not trade or tt, wtf is up with that?

1650 :eyecrazy:

I bought 5, to see if they are worth my while.

They aren't.

i bought 200 and probably will leave to that i hate to get loot i dont do anything with and cant TT.. im talking about u lootpills

Well...if you ask me, I think MA is getting more and more cheeky with their "non-ttable" stuff.

So what's the reason this time round for those stuff being made non-ttable?

Don't tell me that they can be obtained from quest rewards and thus have to be made so...in order to prevent it from being "farmed".

Or better yet, they are made non-ttable so that they won't be looted by others in pvp lootable zones like space, accidentally?

:lolup:

(Items that have, hold and we can see a numerical PED value and yet aren't quite convertable into PEDs don't quite sit well with me. Especially as their numbers grow stronger as time passes.)

Last edited:
It seems like if you are going to get an unl ring you are likely to get it relatively early, and it seems a lot of people getting them are players who haven't played much for a while.

What did I get.. not anything interesting that is for sure...

2407 PED of Universal Ammo
149 x Neurostim-H (149 PED)
80 x Neurobiotic Booser A1 1mg (0.80 PED)
72 x Loot Collection Pill Adjusted (36 PED)
36 x Neurostim-B (36 PED)
25 x Neurostim-X (125 PED)
32 x Pet Name Tag (0 PED ?? Markup)
21 x Neurostim-A (21 PED)
18 x Neurostim-C (18 PED)
17 x Neurostim-Y (85 PED)
12 x Kitty (0 PED ?? Markup)
8 x Neurobiotic Booster A3 5mg (0.08 PED)
6 x Mei Hua Quan (0 PED ?? Markup)
4 x Ares Ring (L) (40 PED)
3 x Artemic Ring (L) (30 PED)
3 x Hermetic Ring (L) (30 PED)
2 x Aeglic Ring (L) (20 PED)
2 x Neurostim-Z2 (2 PED)
2 x Neurobiotic Booster A1 10mg (0.04 PED)
2 x Neurobiotic Booster A2 5mg (0.02 PED)
1 x Neurostim-X2 (1 PED)
1 x Neurostim-Y2 (1 PED)
1 x Neurobiotic Booster A10 10mg (0.02)
1 x Rover Pet (0 PED ?? Markup)

3001.96 TT

3001.96 / 3000 = 100.06%

I seem to somehow come out with more TT value than expected, but wish I'd gotten something rare to be honest. Seems I'm still blacklisted :(

Last edited:
I am now up to 300 opened and nothing special got 19 (L) rings, mostly basic pets, ammo, pills, only thing not considered normal stuff would be 2 rare panda pets.

I find it a fun way to buy universal ammo though. And will be using these boxes when available when I goto webstore to get UA.

last 100 boxes tonight and not even 1 limited ring

I bought 50, great idea :).

Hmm didn't Taco come up with something like this in his best event ever... :yay::yay::yay::yay:.

Nah, big difference...I wanted this shit in LOOT not fuckin Amazon. :D
Sort of.

Except his was an idea for an event.

He seems to enjoy them though, judging by the hof ticker :D

Because I opened 200 when I saw you hoffing had NOTHING to do with enjoying it, and EVERYTHING to do with knowing how MA's loot dispersion sucks donkeys.

Why would this shock anyone, its not like its a bad deal or anything. Let people do what they want without giving them WTF eyes :D

SO final word...it's NOT what I wanted or asked for, I find it tedious and boring, but...

I still think they aren't too bad of a deal even if you weren't pre-selected to get a UL ring ;)

I am at 400 now with nothing UL (I know thats not a lot...so I will wait til 417 before I rage quit :p)

I will probably buy them now and then when I need more ammo or yearn for the feeling of not getting a actually good ring.

The only reason I am not at Kimmis numbers is because I get non-stop errors when trying to buy it even though I have plenty of available depo limit. It works like 1 out of 10 log-ins to the webshop...but it lets me depo peds like normal...I don't get it, nor do I care enough to ask MA.

Last edited:
3001.96 TT

3001.96 / 3000 = 100.06%

I seem to somehow come out with more TT value than expected, but wish I'd gotten something rare to be honest. Seems I'm still blacklisted :(

That is the ignorance MA is counting on for people to make. TT of shit like pills which u can't even TT ( get the paradox) is considered as being returned.. So next they will put 1000,2000 ped item in loot which u cannot tt or trade and ur tt returns u will consider at 500%? lol just lol

The only part I do not like about these boxes is the fact that crap cannot be tt'd even, which basically then means we are not getting more then 80% tt returns ( the figure was for me and for u it can be different).

Items with TT value above 0 should be TT'able. Period.

That is the ignorance MA is counting on for people to make. TT of shit like pills which u can't even TT ( get the paradox) is considered as being returned.. So next they will put 1000,2000 ped item in loot which u cannot tt or trade and ur tt returns u will consider at 500%? lol just lol

The only part I do not like about these boxes is the fact that crap cannot be tt'd even, which basically then means we are not getting more then 80% tt returns ( the figure was for me and for u it can be different).

Items with TT value above 0 should be TT'able. Period.

Yep, I agree, well, in the very least, it should be trade-able, not necessarily to the TT

3001.96 TT

3001.96 / 3000 = 100.06%

Actually, after opening 600 of them (ok, 590, 10 left) and excluding all untradeable stuff and pets, my return is:

84.5866%

Of course no UL rings.
Actually no even L rings in last 150 or so...

Yes, some untradeable stuff can be used, like skill pills, but for most of it I have no real use and would prefer to be able to just tt it if not sell to others that need it...

More and more untradeable stuff in RCE game is a worrying concept.

What did I get.. not anything interesting that is for sure...

2407 PED of Universal Ammo
149 x Neurostim-H (149 PED)
80 x Neurobiotic Booser A1 1mg (0.80 PED)
72 x Loot Collection Pill Adjusted (36 PED)
36 x Neurostim-B (36 PED)
25 x Neurostim-X (125 PED)
21 x Neurostim-A (21 PED)
18 x Neurostim-C (18 PED)
17 x Neurostim-Y (85 PED)
12 x Kitty (0 PED ?? Markup)
8 x Neurobiotic Booster A3 5mg (0.08 PED)
6 x Mei Hua Quan (0 PED ?? Markup)
4 x Ares Ring (L) (40 PED)
3 x Artemic Ring (L) (30 PED)
2 x Aeglic Ring (L) (20 PED)
2 x Neurostim-Z2 (2 PED)
2 x Neurobiotic Booster A1 10mg (0.04 PED)
2 x Neurobiotic Booster A2 5mg (0.02 PED)
1 x Neurostim-X2 (1 PED)
1 x Neurostim-Y2 (1 PED)
1 x Neurobiotic Booster A10 10mg (0.02)
1 x Rover Pet (0 PED ?? Markup)

3001.96 TT

3001.96 / 3000 = 100.06%

So, another 300....

2278 PED of Universal Ammo
212 x Neurstim-H (212 PED)
97 x Loot Collection Pill Adjusted (48.50 PED)
60 x Neurobiotic Booster A1 1mg (0.60 PED)
55 x Neurostim-A (55 PED)
44 x Neurostim-B (44 PED)
24 x Neurostim-X (120 PED)
22 x Neurostim-Y (110 PED)
16 x Neurobiotic Booster A3 5mg (0.16 PED)
12 x Neurostim-C (12 PED)
9 x Kitty (0 PED)
8 x Rover Pet (0 PED)
4 x Mei Hua Quan Pet (0 PED)
4 x Neurobiotic Booster A2 5mg (0.04 PED)
4 x Athenic Ring (L) (36 PED)
2 x Ares Ring (L) (20 PED)
2 x Aeglic Ring (L) (16 PED)
1 x Artemic Ring (L) (10 PED)
1 x Neurobiotic Booster A1 10mg (0.02 PED)
1 x Neurobiotic Booster A10 5mg (0.01 PED)

2989.43 TT

2989.43 / 3000 = 99.6%

So sum total:

6000 PED => 5991.39 = 99.85%

Let us tt the pills and L rings for ped.

Or use the L rings to upgrade UL rings?

5 or 6 boxes bought

Hello all,

Just wanted to say that i bought like 5 or 6 of these boxes.
I've forgotten the exact amount,

2 Ring for taming
1 cat
1 panda bear
A lot of ammo
Some pills

Wish i could sell(action or trade machine) those rings and pets since i am not gonna use those.:(
What i liked was the ammo and pills, especially the boost pills for faster skill gaining.:yay:
Since i'm a beginner(just been playing for like a few days) i do like the boost the pills gives.:cool:

All in all i find it pretty good except for the fact that i can not do the 2 above writen in bold.

Cheers

Edit, can these skill boost pills be bought in game with ped?

Last edited:
What i liked was the ammo and pills, especially the boost pills for faster skill gaining.:yay:
Since i'm a beginner(just been playing for like a few days) i do like the boost the pills gives.:cool:

It's understandable that you want the fast progress here and now, but if you'd use those pills much later, at higher levels with bigger gear, you'd have dozens, probably hundreds times greater skills value from same pills.

And no, you can't easily buy skill pills in game. The only other source are rewards from daily missions, and it easily takes a month of those to collect enough tokens for one decent pill (not tradeable). That's why some older players repeatedly buy the $40 starters pack only for the sake of the pills.

It's understandable that you want the fast progress here and now, but if you'd use those pills much later, at higher levels with bigger gear, you'd have dozens, probably hundreds times greater skills value from same pills.

And no, you can't easily buy skill pills in game. The only other source are rewards from daily missions, and it easily takes a month of those to collect enough tokens for one decent pill (not tradeable). That's why some older players repeatedly buy the $40 starters pack only for the sake of the pills.

Thanks for your reply.:)

Ohh, about the "hundreds times greater skills value from same pills" at higher level.
That is nice to know.:D

Even though i bought the second starters pack like a few days ago i already forgotten that it had 15 in it.lol
I wasted those 15 pills since i only run, drove and fly the first day i was online trying to get as many teleporters as i can.:silly2:
And i was just using them without even really taken the time to notice what they really do.:laugh:
When i started to hunting mobs for hours it's when i realized how good they really are.:eyecrazy:

Well what can i say, with age comes brain deterioration just like the stuff in game.lol
Time for a Entropia list of things to remember.
Cheers

Back