How many globals before I hof???

So how many globals till u give up the hof hunt ? :laugh:

Give up???? Never!!!

Updated first post with new guesses. Will add some globals from yesterday shortly... Still no HOF!

8 more Globals for the score.... 114 in total now.

I only just notcied this in the screenies, not sure if i'ts been asked yet but

WHY ARE YOU WEARING TIGER?!??!?!?!?!!?!

I only just notcied this in the screenies, not sure if i'ts been asked yet but

WHY ARE YOU WEARING TIGER?!??!?!?!?!!?!

Why not? It doesnt protect at all for the electric (ie 67% of attacks) so decay is always low.... about 5-6 ped for every 750 ped ammo. I can finish off a Stalker without stopping to fap so its not an issue. In fact its ideal unless im missing something :confused:

In my personal experience, I got my first hof (2k) after my first global (65ped). So it can be any time.
Although I'dd say 119

currently it must be min 179 according to my screenshots but i remember a few more globals. my last hof was 6.10.07 (dd.mm.yy)

so u will need 127 globals for ur hof

Last edited:
Updated the guesses :)

Was busy with WOF preps tonight but maybe tomoorow holds that hof in store for me :)

altho i hope for u that u'll get it sooner.. i'm placing my bet on 221 ;)
nice own event there :)

Just a bit of fun but im curious of how many globals on allo's I can get without getting a single hof...... So far im at 92 :eek:

Up until now you can see the screenies HERE and HERE

I will donate 5k EFD to the person that can guess the closest number so guess away.... will I make 100? 130? 200? :eek:

I dont know if you feel the same but im sure each avatar has a differant looting pattern, I seem to global alot and have very consistant loots whilst others seem to hof everyday, loots on allo and skill gains are good so I keep on going but when the hell is the hof going to happen?????

Current globals without a hof = 114

The-unknown - 17th April we will see:silly2:
Rimmer - 50 Already past that :confused:
Tzepu - 93 (pffft never lol)
Shorty - 97
NetStalker - 99
Galandris - 100
Chielsen - 101
Matzone - 101
Anathol1977 - 102
Malacalypse - 103
Dredge - 105
Psycho22 - 105
VmaX - 106
Freddie - 107
MrBrown - 108
Einstein - 109
Larkin - 110
Hellfire - 111
NastyCenturion - 112
Psionic22 - 113
Gankoholic - 113
N47HAN - 116
Svarog - 117
Jeffe - 118
Acronoid - 119
Miles - 121
Petley - 122
PoisonHearts - 123
Sacklitch - 123
Jenny - 124
Leaf Arwen - 125
WoenK - 126
Bernz - 127
Luthien - 127
Nor Alien - 128
CeePee - 129
Dorsai - 131
Sententz - 132
Balinor - 133
Dean - 134
somon90 - 134
Mumbo Jumbo - 135
valygar - 137
jam864 - 139
GraVit - 140
Safara - 142
PeteHines - 143
Larethania - 144
Immortal - 148
dRiff - 153
weyou - 156
Kingzter - 163
HinDragoz - 165
Fjolla - 170
ZippO - 177
Ardorj - 184
AkiranBlade - 188
Karmic - 191
Rukin - 200
Pysa Bone L - 203
Mixalhs - 250
Futurama - 300
Atreydes26 - 330
Ruskea - 450
Galadea - 543
Anna Ufo - 666 :eek:
Lillenecho - 1200
GunOil - 4172 (I really hope you are wrong about this :eek:)

On my birthday mate ... I'll PM you on the day, right after your hof.

Updated first post with new entries :cool:

Tonight brought 4 more globals, that makes 118 so far :eyecrazy:

lol i think 213 globals before you hof

lol i think 213 globals before you hof

Added to the list :)

Another 5 globals tonight and another night without a hof :laugh:

123 straight globals now without a hof :rolleyes:

I bet after 181 globies :thumbup:.

In my personal experience, I got my first hof (2k) after my first global (65ped). So it can be any time.
Although I'dd say 119

It was 356 days since my last one, but I got a 6k team hof yesterday (2player team) so I guess it may be a year since your last one or so. And if you never got one, it's only one year away from :confused: never :confused:

Ah well, maybe you should team hunt with me once :D

Damn ..I thought about 20 was a lot with no HOF. :laugh:

Have you considered that early in the day a HOF can be quite small, and later would need to be larger ....and that it's a lot easier now there's a longer list?
Most of those globals wouldn't have been HOFs before, the lists were too short..but maybe nowadays they would have been?

I wouldn't wish a 90 ped HOF on you saying this, hope it's big when it comes. ;)

t

I could swear he has the ads switched off...only to keep this thread running :D

Well the birthday came and went mate so i guess i'll go 162 instead ... nice thread

Wof is slowing me down last few days but here is a couple more to add to the list.

128 so far!

omg still (only) glowballin :eyecrazy:
I guess 131 is the number u get the big-one
GL :bandit:

my vote goes for 145.

I dont know if you feel the same but im sure each avatar has a differant looting pattern, I seem to global alot and have very consistant loots whilst others seem to hof everyday

100% agreed. i'm also on the "consistant loot" pattern, i usually don't get returns below 60%-70%, but i very very rarely get hofs. other avas seem to have much more extreme loots.

It's about time i added my guess, so as you're a mate and i have confidence that you'll soon be there how does 1254 sound :D

It's about time i added my guess, so as you're a mate and i have confidence that you'll soon be there how does 1254 sound :D

No...really....erm....163
there you go and i worked it out scientifically (i spun my calculator pressed a number without looking 3 times)

After 128 globals I finally got a HOF :yay:

Unfortunately it was only 145 Ped!!! :lolup:

5000 EFD is heading Nor Alien's way for the correct guess and thanks to everybody who took part in this thread :)

Hmmm, I think i'll carry on with the Allos's until I get a "proper" HOF..... that could take ages!!!

Cheers, Tekkie.

Back