How many mid-level players do we really have?

I'd say use health, you can buy everything else ingame easier.

I don't know for sure what people think is uber ingame...but what people achieve makes them uber to me..not skills or items, people who are best at something through grinding or hard work...Dan Petrov would fit there, but so would Hurricane for completely different reasons.

By most definitons here the MA Rx units and Outlanders would be uber ...but they are made in a few minutes compared to real players who spend years at it. Skills like that don't count IMO beause they aren't earned.

Health or achievements seems fairest to me.

One thing for sure, there are more mid level avas than mid level gear for them to use :laugh:..and if anyone gets to mid level they probably will be forever 'cos the next level up is taken :silly2:

IF you enjoy yourself that's more important than what people think your level is really isn't it?

t

when reading this thread I feel like a swamp camp noob, lol :D I'm surprised to see players with 200+ hp saying they're mid-level, when I feel mid-level myself :D I have 67 agi and ~90-95k skills.

when reading this thread I feel like a swamp camp noob, lol :D I'm surprised to see players with 200+ hp saying they're mid-level, when I feel mid-level myself :D I have 67 agi and ~90-95k skills.

Im over 200 hp.. +220k skills.

See me hunting Dasp lol? :laugh:

Im mid-level, Dasp hunter is Uber.

no you just dont have 30k ped to spend on a imp fap otherwise you'd be able to do them.

refer to my pot befor. look at my defenition of noob. extapolate and apply to uberness.

yes there is two kinds of ubers. deal with it.

btw you has comando or are realy near ot it right ?

Well I see it as this: Uber= Star, Joda, Neomaven etc... "High skilled"= Ppl like you with 200 hp and some good gear... Medium= Someone that's been playing for over a year with decent skills in one or more professions :)

Or maybe it's just that I'm making up excuses to keep myself from being called a n00b :D

btw you has comando or are realy near ot it right ?

Ofc I have commando.

Why answer in an efd post award swearing like that? You could have just posted and explained? :scratch2:

Ofc I have commando.

Why answer in an efd post award swearing like that? You could have just posted and explained? :scratch2:

drunk it's 0:37 AM

so yeh you have comando so GTFO your not mid level....

/evil troll plonx

edit: how am i expected to explain STFU & GTFO without saying the F-word 0_o

you dont like efds ?

Last edited:
Two years of skilling the natural way, and I do not see myself
as an midlevel player, also no longer a noob.

Simply do not care about those tags, and do not place one on myself
I also do not care in what group others place me.
I know what I can hunt and what not, that is what counts for me. ;)

Over 150k skill points, 160 hp, agility 73, and strength 49.
Nearing level 60 in combat profession now.
I use Knight, ghost, gremlin, boar (ul), depending on the mob I hunt.
Weapons I choose based on what I want to skill and markup.

But if combats skills would be the measure, it would be my average combat level.
If I’m correct my average combat level is 34 now, far from mid level. ;)
Maybe I could consider average combat level 50 the start of mid level.

I’m a still a noob in crafting and mining I’m around level 14.
And still have a lot to learn. :laugh:

So am I mid level ?
No not even close. ;)

Last edited:
i think a big problem is no one wants to be labeled a noob and because of that maybe we should look into making more of a 5 tier of players

noob - just started ~20k or less skill
low-level - 20k to ~75k
mid-level - ~75k to 175k
high-level - 175k to 300k
uber - above 300k

just a thought that breaks it down more then 3 (low middle uber) groups.

Im midlevel.

Cant consider myself anything near Uber untill I actually gotten some ubers:rolleyes:

Even though im in soc ranked 17 orso, and have 180k skills and 175 hp, had the vrx2k maxxed. I dont have any gear to suit this nor gotten loot that is uber.

Def feel mid level.. Only uber in spending lol

Here's how I break it down....

When you're learning more than you're teaching = Noob
When you're learning as much as you're teaching = Mid Level
When you're teaching MORE than you're learning = High Level
When it's impossible to teach because people are too busy scanning you instead of seeking knowledge from you.... you're Ubah!

I'd say you're mid level when you can hunt atrox solo.

Another way, you enter mid level when you can use korss efficiently and you exit mid level when you hunt with an old style higher level adj/mod/imp weapon (typically mm, imk2). For armor when you leave pixie/goblin level but before you start collecting shadow/supremacy (repairable of course, it should be practically useable in hunts, not just something to show off at twin peaks).

For FAPs, uh I'm not sure about the (L) fap ladder, but I'd say mid level if you can use 2350/2600 efficiently and uber if you have adj/mod/imp fap. Sure the difference between a fap like UR-125 and adj fap isn't big, but having an adj fap shows a bit more professionality.

Noob: first starting player. But you can be an uber hunter and still be a noob crafter if you have never done crafting etc.

Low lvl: Has graduated in at least 1 profession.

Mid lvl: lvl 40 in one profession or lvl 30 in 2+ distinct professions(like mining+hunting, or hunting+crafting etc), AND has 50+ in at least 1 attribute.

high lvl: Im not sure....lvl 70+ in one profession i think is a good point, And 80? in one attribute.

uber: I duno, 90+ in one profession and can afford or owns the stupid expensive items :p

Total skills means nothing, since you can chip. HP lvl means nothing because you can chip. Attributes mean something because you have to earn them yourself.

These definitions would work well for hunting. Would be a lil high for mining, i think mid lvl would be lvl 25-30ish for a miner. And would be too high for crafting, not sure what a mid lvl crafter would be im a noob crafter.

Last edited:
Here's something that may be of interest. It's a graph I plotted from the Health Poll that I conducted here in preparation for the EUWBC event.

At the time I took the data from the poll there were 499 responses, so not a bad dataset, but because it's an EF poll it's not necessarily a representation of EU as a whole, it's only a representation of people who vote on a thread called 'Health Poll' on EF :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

X axis is Health range at the time of voting (10-point ranges), Y axis is % of population. Data was collected over the course of about 2 weeks.

As usual I included a "Don't care, give me EFD" option in the poll too, and those responses were discarded.

Im an Uber player.
I know that I am Uber.
So the limit to reach Ubernes in Eu must be just under what I have, so I say 140k skills and 160hp to become Uber, mid lvl should then be around 100hp and 30k skills.

:)

all the "ranks" move up... except for the real ubers wich is stuck.

with all the L toys a noob can be a uber and that goes for midlvl aswell..

I vote for the "max unl guns? then your uber but you need to have a working brain aswell" option.

A uber is for me someone I look up to, like Stryker.. when I was a noob he started his "legendary longu masacre". even that I never spoke to him he inspired me with his globals and posts here on ef. before he started it was skalman who hunted like crasy.. when I grinded cornundocouda skalman used to global once every 10 min or so.. Stryker became uber that year in my opinion.. he skilled up to 10k rifle in 1 year and he didnt chip it..

When I remember correctly one full ESI (1250 ped) gives about 8K skills when you have 0 skills in that profession, another full ESI would bring you from 8K skills to 10K skills so I think 75 to 85 is mid-level - skill wise.

If u dont feel like a noob, and dont feel like a uber, ur a mid lvl player :laugh:

Thats me :ahh: but almost everyone can kick my ass :scratch2:

I'm a 2 year player and i'd rate myself as lower midlevel.

Infact some of my skills are very low compared to others calling themselves mid-leveled. But I know one thing is that I certainly ain't newbie anymore :cool:
Yeah, I'd say the same thing myself. ;)

In hunting:

prostanding lvl 0-60 noob
prostanding lvl 60-70 ubernoob
prostanding lvl 70-80 midlvl
prostanding lvl 80-100 ubermidlvl
prostanding lvl +100 uber:wtg:

/Arwen

When it comes to hunting an uber is a player that have:

- maxed their unL main weapon naturally.
- 250 HP+ (the 250 HP club, has replaced the 200 HP club long ago).

Everything between 150 HP and the requirements above is midlevel imo

Last edited:
In hunting:

prostanding lvl 0-60 noob
prostanding lvl 60-70 ubernoob
prostanding lvl 70-80 midlvl
prostanding lvl 80-100 ubermidlvl
prostanding lvl +100 uber:wtg:

/Arwen

I'll never be mid-level :(

all these years and i'm still a noob :\

Exactly what I was thinking, before some posted they had 200 hp.
To me thats uber, dont need the items to make the avatar uber imo, though it helps of course hunting scyla etc.

Taken me a long slog, with very few chipping in, to get to 127 health lol, if thats not mid level, and 200 is, well, i'll hang my coat up in shame :scratch2: and run off back to sweating with the other newbs :ahh:

Weak hp = low-level - Medium hp = mid-level - Tough = high-level aka uber

Everyone is ubar staying and paying longer than one month with EU :D

Just not everyone can pay for the things that go with it...

<150hp = noobs :ahh:
150-180hp = mid level
181-239hp = uberMid
240+ hp = uber
300+ hp = uber uber lol

Or that's how i would "rank" them.

At Swamp Camp

yealing at open chat "selling 22 sweat" = noob

" selling 1K sweat for 5 ped " = mid lvl

" STFU noob! use trade chat!" = uber

lolololol

I feel like a mid-level player.
Have about 335 in skills and about 225 in hp and soon anyday i will have 80 in agility ( under the new system ).
Have 257 in attribute without stamina and hp.

Back