how much cost for the players to travel in space?????

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
just curios, how much cost to fly between planets???
If i m not wrong it was possible to buy some 15-25 ped ticket to fly more or less from/to anywhere and trips were 15-45 min long.
Now we have a larger space and warp. I saw already some pilot that offer warp/trip at 100 PED!!!!!!! i mean 100 ped to go, one way, to another planet. Open market each one make it own prices. I m just wandering if if was supposed space to be in this way.

just curios, how much cost to fly between planets???
If i m not wrong it was possible to buy some 15-25 ped ticket to fly more or less from/to anywhere and trips were 15-45 min long.
Now we have a larger space and warp. I saw already some pilot that offer warp/trip at 100 PED!!!!!!! i mean 100 ped to go, one way, to another planet. Open market each one make it own prices. I m just wandering if if was supposed space to be in this way.

Not 100, 107 ped you forgot fee to tp down from station... ofc is cheaper if you can find those 2 to 9 others to travel to same place :D.

I use Quad to travel in space and I have no problem at all, as long as I have no lootable in my inventory.

Fly from Calypso to RT is just about 25 minutes, that's not a big problem. The decay cost of the thruster plus MU is less than 2 peds, the oil cost is almost immaterial and it cost 7 peds to TP from station to Planet safely. I can say that every trip would cost me 10 peds.

However, if I want to do TRADE among planets, ofc large vessel is better, the price would depend on how much profit I would want to make from trading.

Tip: use VTOL to take off from Calypso, if you get attacked by the pirate, you will lose only 6 pecs decay and it cost the pirate nearly 1.5 peds to destroy your VTOL. Then you can spawn your Quad in station later.

7 peds for quad pays it all
depends if pilot charge his/her way back another 7 ped
+ profit

ok let say calypso to arkadia with warp : cost?

sorry my mistake.... so deleted

Last edited:
No comment

Last edited:

100 peds?.. please let me...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

10 peds is in fact very expensive if already you are living in the best planet of EU (That is Calypso!)... however, the colonizers from other planets, maybe must to pay 100 peds for comming or return to Calypso :D

I use Quad to travel in space and I have no problem at all, as long as I have no lootable in my inventory.

Fly from Calypso to RT is just about 25 minutes, that's not a big problem. The decay cost of the thruster plus MU is less than 2 peds, the oil cost is almost immaterial and it cost 7 peds to TP from station to Planet safely. I can say that every trip would cost me 10 peds.

QUOTE]

My trip to Calypso to RT was 1 hour involved ..give or take..and did the VTOL to station thing. The trip cost you 10 PEDs, but how much do YOU charge passengers just curious? Damn if you got To RT in 25 minutes since last update, I am using you next time! :wtg:

100 peds?.. please let me...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

10 peds is in fact very expensive if already you are living in the best planet of EU (That is Calypso!)... however, the colonizers from other planets, maybe must to pay 100 peds for comming or return to Calypso :D

You do realise he's talking about warpspeed? Totally different ballpark...

The Mothership owners are charging 100Ped if one player wants to travel say between Caly and Ark. More people on board the cheaper the trip.
I think there is what, one or two ships with active Warp drives at the moment, hence monopoly and charge what they want. Wait a few weeks, and things will improve again. Just usual MA BS where they create a new system and it takes ages for it to get up and running. I mean the one warp drive on auction at the moment is nearly 2000Ped. They will eventually come down to what? 200Ped each? Also we are waiting on new spacecraft to be released as well. Many factors will influence the price of travel!

I do understand that passengers in the current situation are upset. But the costs for a safe and quick travel through space have risen a lot.

Yesterday a group of about 20 people around me founded Arrakis-Airline and we are currently working on a booking system that will allow us to warp you to any destination in space for the good old 25ped per passenger.

The challenge is to get a group of (at least) 10 customers for one destination together. The members of our disciple soc Telemachus Unleashed will be in charge to pack these groups together to a team. I will join this team from the pathfinder II to put you on the FL of the ship where i will summon you and where you will pay me. Together with my repair crews and gunners we go out and warp you there. The idea includes that you help repairing and/or shooting while we leave the safe zone and do the same till we entered the safe zone of the destination. With a crew of 20 people (crew+passengers) the ship will be powerful enough to withstand quad pirate attacks. Its our plan to invest our profits into the SI of our ship, so flight per flight it will get safer and safer until we can sell safe flights again.

We get that done! But the new situation in space will call for a change of habbits of our customers. If you want to travel cheap with us, you will have to book a flight that we offer just like in real life.

The problem with the warp drive is that we cannot do round trips anymore or just in a very slimmed-down version. We are looking forward to get cheaper and more efficient.

Expect a thread about our new flying system within the next 7 days.

cheers!

i think that space is becoming very expensive to travel in. This can for sure nerf any trade possibility.

Back