How much did you spend to run VU10 smooth on your machine.

How much did you spend to upgrade your system for VU10/Cy2.

• Zero

Votes: 94 49.0%
  • 50-100

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • 100-150

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • 150-200

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 200-300

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • 300-400

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • 400-500

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • More then 500

Votes: 60 31.3%

• Total voters

Droops

Elite
Society
The Gladiators
Mr.Droops Rob
Just was wondering what probably most of the community had to spend to run VU10/CY2 smooth on there systems.

I had to replace my Video Card my PSU and i did put in some extra RAM.

Total cost about 230 Euros.

Poll in Euro's pls :D

does it count that i bought a whole new system because it was time to upgrade? (2 yrs since last new computer)

therefore i didnt spend any technically on my old system. about 1.5k USD though on new one. runs smooth as can be though on high graphics :)

More than 500, I bought a whole new PC :wtg:

zero....lol
Hi Drops!!!

€95,- on a new Radeon HD47700 gfx card. Makes my 3+ year old system run High settings at 30-55 fps, which will do for me. No need to spend a massive amount of money for the eye candy only...

New Gfx and some additional RAM did it for me, so I was fine with 180 EUR.

Zero, already had a computer fully capable of running EU smoothly, both 9.x and 10.x

I spent 680$ for my VU10 PC, but I run now everything on Verry High :wtg:

Reactions: dj.
well i spent £250 on a new machine ;) but i was well needing a upgrade hee hee

Desire xx

1000 euros, i bought a new comp in parts :D So now i dont have any peds in-game :mad:

I bought a new PC 16 months ago as I needed a new one anyway but as I've had it that long and can run EU on high np I voted zero.

I may treat myself to a new graphics card and additional RAM at some point though :)

Bought 128 GB SSD and 4 GB DDR3 RAM.
Running everything in very high settings. However, experiencing major lag when encountering tall grass or too many trees.

I may need a new video card....but the problem is i couldn't pull out my old card (gtx 8800)

Spend 95 euro on an Sapphire Ati Radeon HD3850.

Now my 4 year old PC now runs EU with most setttings on high. ;)

On a side note: this might get confusing, PC = Personal Computer
or PC = Planet Calypso ? :scratch2:

:silly2:

spent $105 on a new vid card which truth be told needed to be done regardless. runs great! now if the servers would let us stay online for more than 30 mins at a time......

8000 DKR or ~$1600

£400 on 2 new cards , £200 on watercooling them

more than 500 Euros... as it was time to get a new rig anyway and I treated myself *very* well :yay:

/Slupor

nothing.

I just have the settings on low and run around looking grey and seeing everyone else as grey. So everyone's wonderfully expensive in game clothing is wasted on me!

more than 600€ still no proof that it will run smoothly... :silly2:

waiting on my new comp to arrive... :hammer:

New high end system, my old one had been going for over 4 years and it's time for an upgrade , not just for EU.

I bought a new desktop with monitor (22")for 700 USD 7months ago. Decent mid-high level configuration to play any game within the next few years.

does it count that i bought a whole new system because it was time to upgrade? (2 yrs since last new computer)

therefore i didnt spend any technically on my old system. about 1.5k USD though on new one. runs smooth as can be though on high graphics :)

Same here.. but mine costed 1,6k EURO (2,3k USD)

damn.. I need to immigrate to Florida.. seems not only better weather, but also cheaper PCs there ;)

70+60, 70 for the new video card, 60 for a new hard disk to install windows xp and make some free space for the os install and the game

1100 EUR.

Built a new PC as the previous one was 5 years old, slow and noisy, almost dead, and waiting for CryTopia for months. :laugh:

hmm.. about 1700 eur

i bought me a whole new comp just for it, costed me about 900€, nothing crazy but looked like it ran well. phenom x3 + ati 4890 1gigas with 4gigas Gskill memory, combined with a windows 64 bit and a nice 24 inch flat screen.Me wanna playy badly :D

just reading this thread at how many bought gfx cards so far. I was thinking there is only really about a handfull of gfx card companies and when they get there monthly sales figures the will be scratching there heads wondering why there is a boom in gfx card sales in the last few weeks and off to investigat what happened hee hee

Desire xx

Reactions: dj.
800euro can get u a PC that will run EU at max with 35 to 75 fps. I spend on video board, cpu, motherboard @ 500 euro. and I get constnt 40+fps on max settings

£60 for new GFX card,
Got some more ram for about £30, but I needed that anyway, and £10 on a new sound card, but my old one keeps crashing so needed that as well anyway.

Fuck*ng hell!! You should hear my bad language looking at the poll and reading some of these posts LOL :eek:

just as well you cant :laugh:

Quite shocking the amount of money people have had to spend! :rolleyes:

Its outragous (hmm spelling lol?)

Anyway, just had to change my graphics card.. with the one I had for a present last christmas.. fortunately!!

so zero.

Back