Question: How much do you need to grind to get an Unreal token?

I looted 8 in a single day, a couple of days ago. Was wild. About 1 token looted per 2k cycled, if you avarage it. Some came within 10 minutes of eachother, though.

I am at a total of 15 now since TWEN event started, before that I had 2 in total.

I have gotten 0 unreal tokens

I am/was cycling the below per token.

15k - Mayhem
5k - Outside mayhem

Depends on the mob for me. I didn't loot very many during Mayhem and then looted just as many in about an hour on a certain mob until it dried up. It seems to fluctuate. There were some mobs that didn't cough any up. I'm not finding it set to a certain amount of grind time or PED in particular.

3 unreal token so far

1- During last mayhem after cycling like 10k+ on category 1
2- Went last week on Monria to do the dailies and found the 2nd on a regular lvl23 Shub
3- Went yesterday on Next Island to take a break from my usual calypso grind, Swunt a L1 Mountain Boar piglet... Found the 3rd :laugh:

So it does drop from anything / anywhere i guess... :silly2:
Not the hub it seems sadly

i just started a couple days ago and looted my first one a couple hours ago

i have no idea how much ive cycled nor am i interested in the exact number but if that can help i am not yet maxed on my z12 barbarella (really close to be fair but still)

i think people are trying to see patterns where there really arent any. i believe it is purely luck based, nothing else.

but thats just my speculation :p

Loote 1 from ambu less than 1k cycled since TWEN began.

I got one from Faucervix today. I make them as a break filler and have shot about 3700 since November.
What can I do with it? I haven't looked into it yet, as I didn't think I'd get anything like it. :)

got most of mine from hunting punies so far. kudos to MA far not locking the common man out of this

Got two in space ten mins on those robot wave events. Droka small.

I cycled 300k to get 3 so about 1/100k cycled i guess for me
I havent looted any during twen yet but not yet at 100k cycled

either you are all lying or I am extremely unlucky

its funny how I looted more rare mayhem tokens then unreal tokens
Hi mate, they are not lying, its totally random, i got mine after killing the third L4 thug on Rocktropia, spent only 0.4 ped i think.

I've spent hundreds of dollars and only gotten two...FYI hunting feffox..they are not full of tokens

I've spent hundreds of dollars and only gotten two...FYI hunting feffox..they are not full of tokens
So a few thousand ped cycled only? That’s not much at all

and as I’ve said before, cycling is NOT spending. You spent that hundred when it’s gone. If you deposit $500 and cycle it 100x and have 4000 ped left, you didn’t spend $500 over and over, you spent $100…

So a few thousand ped cycled only? That’s not much at all

and as I’ve said before, cycling is NOT spending. You spent that hundred when it’s gone. If you deposit $500 and cycle it 100x and have 4000 ped left, you didn’t spend $500 over and over, you spent $100…
I've deposited over more than you know and no, I have almost 0 left so mind your own business

I've deposited over more than you know and no, I have almost 0 left so mind your own business
Hi Robin good day. DrFirlfriend was trying to explain on "cycling" of peds, no need to get so defensive, chill and relax :) And its the truth, it has nothing to do with the post here. Cheers and have a happy monday :)

i know someone that cycled 30k to 0 and got 1 token he sold now all.

Good luck in RL Yolaru

12k cycle, 5 tokens

Back