How much Eff to play break even?

How much Efficiency to start hunt breakeven post mu?

• Total voters

martinstids

Alpha
Latvieshu Krutaakais Purns
Hello, entropians!

This is very generalised ( not sure if this is the right word ) question and i want to get same generalised answer.

How much Efficiency your gun should have to start play b/e post mu? ( yes, yes, it depends of lot of factors, but lets say you get average skilled tryharder guy whos getting avg MU by hunting medium hard mob with large kill count and enough cycle to realise avg tt returns ).

From what i heard from streamers with uber guns, 80+% Effeciency is enough to start play breakeven post mu. What is your opinion?

Lets not count extremes f.e -
1) Some guys proffit even with 65% Eff
2) Some guys cant even b/e with 85% Eff

Been using cheap 56 eff gun for very little hunting I do, are fine.

Eff is only one part of equation. MU is still king, there is no "winning" against house.

Wouldn't grind with anything below 80. Maybe 75 minimum...
56 vs 80 is almost 2% tt difference. 2% less tt for me this year means 90k PED.

It can be fine for some occasional fun, but not for a serious hunter

Very close to predictably B/E with a 61%, another 2% buff from jumping up to 75%+ would definitely land me in the 'promised land'.

Evey is the jump from the normal 50-60% to 75% immediately noticeable?

Very close to predictably B/E with a 61%, another 2% buff from jumping up to 75%+ would definitely land me in the 'promised land'.

Evey is the jump from the normal 50-60% to 75% immediately noticeable?
I wouldn't say it's immediately noticeable, but use the rule of thumb, you need to improve it as much as you can, this along with looter and everything else to get better and better results in the long term. Follow developer's specs, not the mumbo jumbo myths and good things will come your way.

another 2% buff from jumping up to 75%+

correct me if im wrong, but MA didnt mention that for every 10% eff you get +0.7% tt return isnt it? They mentioned only fact that you can get up to 7% more tt return, depends how much eff gun has. It may not be linear but exponential increase too.

The more efficiency you have, the easier you'll be break even.
You can B/E at 70% but it will be more reliable on MU than someone grinding with 85+ eff.

Now it depend if you want to get profit like 0.5% after MU or 2/3% and maybe more for top skill/gears hunter ?

correct me if im wrong, but MA didnt mention that for every 10% eff you get +0.7% tt return isnt it? They mentioned only fact that you can get up to 7% more tt return, depends how much eff gun has. It may not be linear but exponential increase too.
There are some tests conducted by the community members that found out 0.007% per level with decent accuracy.
In the end, everything falls under the golden rule: "it's dynamic" :D

Came back a few months ago after two years of RL duties. In my last ~210k logged turnover there is a very evident jump from 95% tt return the first 70k (when using (L) weapons at ~65-67% efficiency) to settling in at just above 98% tt return the last 140k turnover since switching to Argo Claw Weak (80% efficiency). Just throwing that one out here.

I hunted quite sensibly with the L weapons as well. Mostly 1-1.5k HP mobs and never above 2k, so a somewhat decent amount of kills for the first sample too. I wasn't fine with chugging along at 95% so decided to jump on the 80+ efficiency train to test things out. Needless to say I'm not looking back.

Came back a few months ago after two years of RL duties. In my last ~210k logged turnover there is a very evident jump from 95% tt return the first 70k (when using (L) weapons at ~65-67% efficiency) to settling in at just above 98% tt return the last 140k turnover since switching to Argo Claw Weak (80% efficiency). Just throwing that one out here.

I hunted quite sensibly with the L weapons as well. Mostly 1-1.5k HP mobs and never above 2k, so a somewhat decent amount of kills for the first sample too. I wasn't fine with chugging along at 95% so decided to jump on the 80+ efficiency train to test things out. Needless to say I'm not looking back.
I appreciate that you shared this private info ;)

Back