How Much is 1 million Nova Fragments worth?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think the better question is, what does a number denoting IQ have to do with intelligence at all

Intelligence quotient.. the first letter gives it away.

¿1500 peds?... but after selling such amount, the next million of novas probably cost 0 peds, because it will not needed anymore novas in the game! :D

another option...

another option... put it on in game auction with start bid of +1 and let the free market determine ;)

Ok here goes.

Lorespade, 1mil nova is worth more then your intelligence since I could teach my dog more about market mechanics in a week then you can learn in a lifetime..

Not to mention my dog is worth more to!

With love Cyco

another option... put it on in game auction with start bid of +1 and let the free market determine ;)

Seriously.

There is 1 million Novas for Bid only. the start bid was 1 ped and not 10 ped.

I should know. they are my novas lol

Ok here goes.

Lorespade, 1mil nova is worth more then your intelligence since I could teach my dog more about market mechanics in a week then you can learn in a lifetime..

Not to mention my dog is worth more to!

With love Cyco

oh yeah?

Can you prove it?

I think I will have to agree with cycokick ....

Looking through your posts both on the 'raising your MU' thread and then this one it does paint you to be fairly unintellegant. I am supprised that after you talked yourself up so much during the 'raising your MU' thread you decided to pick the most useless item to attempt it with.

The least you could do it pick somthing that you have a chance to succede with.

I think I will have to agree with cycokick ....

Looking through your posts both on the 'raising your MU' thread and then this one it does paint you to be fairly unintellegant. I am supprised that after you talked yourself up so much during the 'raising your MU' thread you decided to pick the most useless item to attempt it with.

The least you could do it pick somthing that you have a chance to succede with.

Who said i was going to raise prices with nova fragments?

These novas have been a side gig for a while now.

That other thread about me raising Mark ups.... well... had nothing to do with novas.

oh yeah?

Can you prove it?

His claim was a bit exagerated but still ...

You said that you were looking at several potential extremelly good deals that nobody else noticed

but it seems that perception was incorrect in at least one

no big problem there by itself (if you don't take chances it is next to impossible to get better than an average nice deal )

but on the other side you didn't knew what was the driving force behind the previous prices and that is bad

hence you were doing a bad investment

( you say you "controled" the demand for more than one week still you had no form of generate a need for the product or a usefulness by yourself, very doubt full since with the current use in the blueprints for nova it takes many thousands of crafting attempts to use such ammount).
I'm not saying that MA can't nor won't change the drop rate, but even in this situation it will take by my perspective a few months at least for the market start needing extra nova that wasn't droped until today, since most people don't like enhancers it will take a reduction of about 95% on the current drop rate so that prices won't keep falling, and since MA wants people to get used to use enhancers and that only can happen if they realized by using them that it gives them advantadge to use it then it follows that low prices of nova are in MA interest.

and more to it

you have already admited:

hehe ure right see my math skills suck.

in the case that generated this event you must either being very tired/drunk when you wrote a 333% error of evalutation on the offer it was presented

or you suck as a trader

and should reconsider your future actions

So exageration aside you might take his comment as an advise to be more careful next time.

Last edited:
I'm at 161 and a i hate maths... lol what's IQ got to do with enjoying numbers? lol :)

That why I said a maths geek with an IQ of 166. IQ effects how fast your brain works, and therefore how fast, and to some degree how accurately, you can do mental arithmetic. Doesn't of course mean you like maths.

there is 1 million in the market right now. if you say they are worth 50 ped then sweet.

150% MU awesome lol

that offer is a markup of 400%

500% - tt value

i think an ok start bid ;)

PS: isnt this a 2nd thread on the same subject??
somehow reminds me of this BIGMONEY guy in a calm way

Well moral of the story is... There is 1 million novas on the in-game market..

Love me or hate me.. we are going to find out how much Novas are worth...

and i can make an inteligent guess... it will be under 5000% Even though i averaged a buy price of 20000%

i just have that feeling.... but then again it is free bid...

is there even a crafter with the capacity to use a million in a reasonable amount of time?

I don't think you'll be able to really ascertain the market value from that large a quantity... the amount of folks who have a use for that quantity would be too limited... it's like buying the worlds largest roll of tinfoil without the thrill of having the worlds largest roll of tinfoil...

the 12th letter of the Roman alphabet
the 15th letter of the Roman alphabet

is there even a crafter with the capacity to use a million in a reasonable amount of time?

I don't think you'll be able to really ascertain the market value from that large a quantity... the amount of folks who have a use for that quantity would be too limited... it's like buying the worlds largest roll of tinfoil without the thrill of having the worlds largest roll of tinfoil...

Well i can agree, and disagree...

It is possible that a decent price can be gained from such a big sale. or a really shit poor price.. I personaly dont know what it will be.

But as far as the use for such a large amount, well someone would not have to worry about the price of novas if they get this million for a very low price... And at worse case they could slowly sell the excess.

But like i said. i just want to know if there is a possibility that a min bid, Can help determine a long term min price.

Where is the MMABIGSHOW? You might want to attend.
Posted via Mobile Device

But Profit.

one question.. you asked from the other thread. you said i paid to much for novas, yet now i am reselling them for cheaper.

I ask you. do you think i am stupid for selling at a loss?

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/latin.htm

latin_owns_you.jpg

FAIL

But like i said. i just want to know if there is a possibility that a min bid, Can help determine a long term min price.

everybody plays this game in their own way... if you're willing to pay money to satiate your curiosity, best of luck...

define: l
define: o

I wasn't trying to be smart with latin, I just didn't think that;

lambert: a cgs unit of illumination equal to the brightness of a perfectly diffusing surface that emits or reflects one lumen per square centimeter
the blood group whose red cells carry neither the A nor B antigens; "people with type O blood are universal donors
lambert: a cgs unit of illumination equal to the brightness of a perfectly diffusing surface that emits or reflects one lumen per square centimeter

..would be as effective, especially since they had my name in the sentence :)
TBH - I wasn't even thinking latin when I saw "roamn alphabet" I was simply thinking of the modern alphabet. I didn't even think about it until you brought it up in your lesson.

But yeah, you taught me, I guess. :scratch2:

If you put a million houses from all over the world on the market and insisted they be sold in one package to the highest bidder, and the only person in the world who could afford it paid half of what they'd go for if they were sold separately to mums and dads all over the world, would you conclude that the value of property all over the world had just halved?

A much more reasonable way to determine the value would be to get OUT of the market, stop artificially inflating the prices, and see what everyone else trades them for.

Whatever someone pays for the 1M Nova Fragments won't necessarily reflect their value, were they to be sold in smaller bundles.

If you put a million houses from all over the world on the market and insisted they be sold in one package to the highest bidder, and the only person in the world who could afford it paid half of what they'd go for if they were sold separately to mums and dads all over the world, would you conclude that the value of property all over the world had just halved?

A much more reasonable way to determine the value would be to get OUT of the market, stop artificially inflating the prices, and see what everyone else trades them for.

Whatever someone pays for the 1M Nova Fragments won't necessarily reflect their value, were they to be sold in smaller bundles.

You have a damn good point. but there is a few things i have to say. without giving too much information.

Now I suspect that the person that purchases the novas, are going to do so for the purpose of resale. Now we all know that a resaler will offer a rate that is for the most part halved from the top price.

Now i am prepaired to take a 50%-25% loss on this sale. Now the reality of how i came to collect 1 million. is i did buy all of them off the market. So yeah i did make my moves on the market...

But i kinda hit the market, then pulled back, waited, then hit again. But in the long run. i have provided some profiteering from the Nova Resellers, by being the top buyer. So if this is a good or bad thing. providing some sence of oppertunity to the community. that can be open for debate.

So....
It could be a question of who would want to pay me a little something something for holding onto these damn things. And who knows after this sale i might just reinvest in more novas.... lol

If you said Modern Latin alphabet, then no one would own you :)

If you said Modern Latin alphabet, then no one would own you :)

*sigh*
I realise that now lol... EF has to be one of the most pedantic forum spaces on the web... or maybe it's just nitpicking, who knows!
:laugh:

ps: I didn't say it, google said it, I just relayed it to y'all... don't shoot the messenger....
this, is, sparta! *kick*

Well price for these nova should be around 1500ped, but in such a large quantity, obviously sell for less, I reckon they go just under 1000 ped and market on nova then declines further.

How can Einstein say in one breath that nothing travels faster than the speed of light and then claim in his famous equation that you can sqaure the speed of light? If you multiply it by itself surely that's gotta be the fastest thing ever :) and what is it?

Never got my head round that one :scratch2:

Well price for these nova should be around 1500ped, but in such a large quantity, obviously sell for less, I reckon they go just under 1000 ped and market on nova then declines further.

How can Einstein say in one breath that nothing travels faster than the speed of light and then claim in his famous equation that you can sqaure the speed of light? If you multiply it by itself surely that's gotta be the fastest thing ever :) and what is it?

Never got my head round that one :scratch2:

Because the formula in which he squares the speed of light it is no longer a speed he is referring to but energy. If he said something travelled at the speed of light squared, then there is a problem, but he claims that to figure out the energy of something you have to square the speed it is travelling at.

Because the formula in which he squares the speed of light it is no longer a speed he is referring to but energy. If he said something travelled at the speed of light squared, then there is a problem, but he claims that to figure out the energy of something you have to square the speed it is travelling at.

Ah!! I see, clever man that Einstein. What was his IQ ;)

I object to the fact that Einstein's name and Lorespade's are in the same thread :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back